1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Koozebane Kermit Arrives: When and Where

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by beaker, Jun 25, 2003.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

When will Kermit and seires 4 appear? WHen the *&^%$ who runs the toy department gets sucked into a ^&%$ Airplane jet engine!!!

Have you seen the stuff clogging up thier toyaisle? Power Rangers? ^&&%%!!!! :boo: :sleep: :grouchy: :mad: :( that's 5!!
  2. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Its horrible...power rangers, heman, harry potter, hulk...W**???
    ITS RETARDED Target has em at the wherehouse, but is refusing to put em out...freaking idiots. Why the heck cant Palisades sell em to us? Total BS....grrr...
  3. Walker Boh

Walker Boh New Member

I think they meant three shelves ... each aisle is two shelves (one on each side).
  4. radionate

radionate New Member

That's correct. It would be what we would consider and aisle and a half.
  5. franknolly

franknolly New Member

It Is Time!

He has landed!
  6. Link Hogthrob

Link Hogthrob New Member

So, franknolly, what region are you representing? Or as the kids say "representin"?

I'm guessing from your post that Koozebane Kermit is out on the shelves in your area.
  7. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Thanks for the detailed info bro;)
  8. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

Thanks for the info, you didnt have to go to that much detail though. A little less info next time may be easier to read! :excited:
  9. zootsuit

zootsuit New Member

We don't all have the time to read a novel.lol.Just a friendly roast.But is that what you meant? Is he here? cause if so wooo :crazy: hoo
  10. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

Hate to sound like a cynic -
    but this is (at least) the third time someone with fewer than 100 posts has claimed to find this.
    I, for one, will believe it when I see a scan of the sales reciept.
  11. radionate

radionate New Member

I second what the good Uncle says
  12. Link Hogthrob

Link Hogthrob New Member

Just to stick up for those who have less than 100 posts...we are not necessarily unreliable!! But I do understand your sentiment

Remember that oh-so relevant line from the Wizard of Oz:

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?" ;)
    ;)
  13. matleo

matleo Active Member

For those who don't post over at palisades, if you check franknolly's profile, you'll see that he has the AIM handle, "coachmcguirk". To me, that's interesting becasue there is a member over at the Palisades board who goes by the monnikor of 'coachmcguirk", has not filled in any profile info, and has only posted 3 times (all of which are in a thread asking when Koozebane Kermit is going to arrive at target). Furthermore, said indiviual has not posted over at Palisades that they have seen the figure. Don't get too excited here gang.

--Matt
  14. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Not that I don't beleave the word of others, but I allways look for a review at MWC to know if a certain figure I want is out.
  15. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Um yeah, I dont like to say the word liar...but yeah. Went to Target, nada zip. I guess look for mid August now. poo. Oh well, it means every month there will be cool Muppet figures to look forward to.
  16. Link Hogthrob

Link Hogthrob New Member

Well, see...then I think FranknOlly (or coach) is a great example of those who meet the criteria of my quote! :D
  17. matleo

matleo Active Member

that'sa good rule of thumb, Chris. I find I do the same ting whenever there's 'really cool" Mupopet news. until I hear it from Phil, Danny, or other reliable source, I try not to get too excited.

--Matt
  18. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

You forgot BlueFrackle^_^
  19. matleo

matleo Active Member

LOL!! Yes, you're right. Although I was actually thinkign of him when I said "other reliable source". but you're right when it comes to "reliability" and "Muppet news" BlueFrackle is the UBER-source!! :crazy:
  20. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

There is a Koozebane Kermit on E-bay and people over at Palisades are finding Muppets at Target. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!