1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Koozebane Kermit Arrives: When and Where

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by beaker, Jun 25, 2003.

1. dhillman

dhillman New Member

I spoke to the SuperTarget toys "manager" this afternoon and he informed me that they would be restocking / reformatting their toys section beginning today. He told me that they should be shelving the Muppets here in the very near future...

SO, that is good news for me, and I'd make the assumption that people in surrounding or adjacent areas to Lawrence, KS might be undergoing the same thing. :D

D
  2. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

A good third of the toy 'slots' in the action figure aile are vacant...meaning Im guessing Muppets Series 4 comes in around here and others early next week. Im just worried they wont get enough Koozebane's in(imagines comic book guy type fellow hoarding em all to sell on ebay for unseemly amounts)
    Least I found the new Starbucks mini plush series today!
  3. franknolly

franknolly New Member

Don't get your hopes up too high

At one of the targets near me, all 3 ailses are 1/3 empty and they haven't touched them in at least 3 weeks, maybe 4. Depending where you are, it is the store manager's whim that decides when you get your muppets
  4. towels

towels New Member

I was at my neighborhood Target Wednesday and they hadn't reset yet. There were clearance signs sticking out from every shelf possible though.
  5. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Nothing in town yet.
  6. nastame

nastame New Member

Target Recon

Over the past week I've been doing some recon at the local, and not so local Targets and this is what I've seen. Only one store actually had the action figure isles setup. Not stock but setup. That was last Sunday. The Muppets should be right next to the Simpsons and Dr. Suess.

Last night I've check the local Target and they were re=labeling all the isles and had a bunch of boxes labeled "8/3 toys remodel" or something along those lines. I worked a few summers in retail so I know that they are setting up all the department for a new layout/toys for this Sunday. Now I don't know anythign about which shippments have Kermit or not but they should be up by Sunday. If the target people have there act together.
  7. smeagol4prez

smeagol4prez New Member

Hey everybody,

Just a heads up, Target is supposed to do a major restock on their toy department this weekend which should include Muppets along with all of the other toy lines. Thus the reason for all of the clearance signs.
  8. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Nothing as of last night(checked 2/5) Will check out some more today...they are SPOSE to be out today, heh...so we'll see.
  9. bats1972

bats1972 New Member

:)

Koozebane Kermit landed today at Target in Reading PA, just off Broadcasting Rd.

WOOHOO!
  10. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Well, as of today...5/5 targets=nada noodle zip:(
    So if 5/5 Targets in my immediate area in N California dont, I guess it may be awhile before they come out. My luck, all the Koozebanes will be grabbed up by comic book guy selling em on ebay;)

No really, I dont wanna have to go to ebay...if anything else I think Palisades should sell them, I wouldnt mind paying handling if it looks like Targets arent going to be getting them for awhile.
    Its total bull they dont have em out, but patience is a virtue. Least I got my SDCC chef today!^_^
  11. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

Koozebane Kermit has landed in Milwaukee!!! Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh! :)

I checked this weekend at 5 Targets and nothing. I rechecked again tonight at two of them and both had them. The Brown Deer Road Target had the figures but no Koozebane Kermit. The Target on 124th and Capitol Drive had the kitchen playset and several of the figures, including two Koozebane Kermits. I picked up one along with another Rizzo. There was one other Koozebane Kermit left.
  12. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Oh where oh where is my koozybane Kermit or where oh where could he be?

only one of the three Targets in my area has the kitchen and Mega Beaker, but that's all for now.
  13. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

Same here, just the kitchen and animal at the target by me. I want my Kermit!!!! :) :) :)
  14. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Again, not one of the 5 Targets in my area has any semblence of Palisades Muppet related stuff...weird, as folks have said series 4/koozebane has come to Target already. I wish this was available at EB or elsewhere, as they'd have it by now...not sure what Target is up to with their scheduling.
  15. bugster88

bugster88 New Member

They are in!!

I checked a regular Target (Broadway, Sacramento, California) last night and finally found Koozebane Kermit! They ALSO had all of the series 4 figurines, the Swedish Kitchen and the Mega Beaker! I was stoked. So go am get em' for $8.99 while you can.
  16. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip! *just got back from there*
    They didnt have any of the figurines tho, poo. Oh well, those arent Target exclusives anyways.
  17. radionate

radionate New Member

People don't need to be freaking out about not finding Kermit yet. He's going to be shipped with this wave and I believe the next 2 waves as well.

Just chill out folks and go read a book or strike up a conversation with someone new. We'll all have a crack at him.
  18. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

That's how you get warts, too.
  19. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Only 1/6 targets(yes, we have 6) had him, so I grabbed the two they had.(not for ebay...theres too many on there)

I just LOVE the idea of posable character packins, like MOMMA, Robot Rabbit, Koozebanians, lobster banditos, etc. Im sad there is no character packins for wave 6, but mebbe 7?
  20. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

whaaa? You don't count Muppet Veggies as pack-in's? sure they may not be big, but still little side characters! Veggies are Muppets too!;-)