1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Koozebane Kermit Arrives: When and Where

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by beaker, Jun 25, 2003.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

They've still not made it to Memphis yet. :cry:

I did finally get the John Denver/Muppets DVD, and found the Storyteller (another paycheck down the line).

No Ed Sullivan...my point? Memphis is the distribution hub of the world and we ain't got nuffin up in here!!
  2. Fozzie54

Fozzie54 New Member

I finally got a Koozebane Kermit! :) The store had four of them- unfortunately the white paint on the eyes wasn't very good on three of them (it was running into the green on his face). The one I got is pretty good.

I love the Merdlidops and the Koozebanian male, female and baby- the only thing that makes this figure incomplete for me is that they don't have the liquid Koozebanian in a jar that Kermit interviewed at one point. What's it called- a Koozebanian floob? I'll have to look it up.

That's my only complaint, though. Well, that and the fact that I don't live near a Target so it's been so hard to find one.
  3. Sloely

Sloely New Member

oh ugh. And here I thought he wasnt even out yet, and now its, gulp, October.... Um, anyone still see him anywhere? Im in Cape Cod, MA. Guess maybe its Ebay time.
  4. BStu78

BStu78 New Member

Kermit hasn't been at Boston area Target's, but I think they are getting stocked when Series 5 arrives. That's what happened at the Medford Target, anyway. So, don't give up hope just yet.
  5. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Do the new Koozebane Kermits still say "series 4" or do they say "series 5" since Palisades is reissuing them with each wave?
  6. Sloely

Sloely New Member

SWEET!!!! To the Target-Mobile, Robin!
  7. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Kermit in Buffalo NY!

Oh I was sooooooo happy! This past Wesnday I got Koosbane Kermit and all of series 5! I had to go to 4 diffrent stores to get them all, 3 media plays and a target because I needed two Pepe's, two Gonzo's and two Janice's for gifts for people. all i need is the Janice repaint now! Oh i've been to target about 45 times this summer looking for Kermit, it feels weird that hunt is over, but also great!

Zack,
  8. Cap Backfire

Cap Backfire New Member

I'm still looking... Someday...

Actually I'm looking wherever I can to find one of these bad-boys. I love the idea of Kermit... I want to find two of them so I can change my extra Gonzo (Tuxedo version) and the extra Koozebane to make Green Hornet and Kato (Kermit as GH and Gonzo as Kato). I would be just as happy with only one Koozbane Kermit though... The hunt continues... i want to exhaust the possibllity of Target before I utilize EBay though.
  9. jediX

jediX Active Member

I've checked several of the Targets on the Palisades list and lo and behold there's JACK there Muppet-wise. At the beginning of Sept. my Target (which is on the list) phased out all Muppet stuff, clearancing the Chef playset to around $20-25 and mega Beaker to $8 (woo hoo).

I quit.
  10. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

I grabbed the last one from the Ypsilanti, Michigan Target, along with Gonzo and the Newsman (they were out of Janice). I'm especially happy because I made Ken's reference tape for Koozebane Kermit and Bear on Patrol, and I haven't shut up about that around my roommates :zany: Thrilled to have some Koozebanians! Yay!

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  11. Fozzie Bear

Still nothing in Memphis. :(
  12. jediX

jediX Active Member

Guess we are stuck getting gorged by eBay :(
  13. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

The Target near me has so much empty space in their toy isles. I hope they get filled with Muppets soon.
  14. jediX

jediX Active Member

Mine doesn't even have anything for toys (they're remodeling).
  15. Gorgon Heap

Trying to unstick Male Koozebanian's right arm- I unstuck the left one after putting him in the freezer, but the right joint won't budge. The arm itself moves in a bendy sort of way, but not the joint, and I'm afraid if I try to force it, it'll snap the arm off. Anyone know any other remedies?

16. Fozzie Bear

Still nothing in Memphis. :(
  17. Gorgon Heap

Got Janice today at Target- they had two, both with some imperfections. One had black specks on the hat and some spots of paint missing off of the hair, the other had yellow on the eyelash, scuffs on the legs and scuffs on the tambourine. I went with the first.

More to the point, they had FIVE KOOZEBANE KERMITS! So, Michigan residents, go to the Ypsilanti Target for your Koozebane Kermit!

18. jediX

jediX Active Member

:) my eBay Koozie arrived Friday (woo hoo!)

I've noticed probs in my Janice, too. Theres some paint off the eyelash and her head magnet is in reverse (in the variant):eek:
  19. Fozzie Bear

YAY!! I finally got Koozebane Kermit!!

Palisades' list has it wrong, it's a the new Super Target on Germantown Road! They had a few of the KoozieKerm and series 4 and the kitchen and Mega Beaker.

They also had the peanuts figures and other cool stuff, including hte new Cat in the Hat stuff.
  20. jediX

jediX Active Member

As for that list, every Target I've checked on it doesn't carry ANY Muppet stuff.