Koozebane Kermit Arrives: When and Where

beaker

Reaction score
franknolly said:
I just got the E-Bay Koozebane Kermit. Woo hoo!
I just hope people arent paying too much...as he WILL BE IN STORES soon, for $12, not no $45+. >__<

Actually, he might already be on shelves now. Anyone can confirm this?

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
Coming soon

Said they will be redoing their aisles next week! It's a massive store, so hopefully they will have them... The aisle counting thing was inconclusive - they have 2 aisles of figures, plus one of figures on clearance...

- Derek

WiGgY

Reaction score
beaker said:
I just hope people arent paying too much...as he WILL BE IN STORES soon, for $12, not no $45+. >__<

Actually, he might already be on shelves now. Anyone can confirm this?
Actually the price for K. Kermit is 8.99! 8.99!!!! Thats right. Those people paying 45 dollars are totally stupid or at least ignorant about the product. I just hope 45 dollars doesn't become the market price on ebay.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Actually the price for K. Kermit is 8.99! 8.99!!!! Thats right. Those people paying 45 dollars are totally stupid or at least ignorant about the product. I just hope 45 dollars doesn't become the market price on ebay.
Its amazing what people will pay for certain things, just to be among the first to get the item, it happens with DVDs here alot in Australia, you can often buy them before they are availbaler in the shops. Look at the new Harry potter book, people were paying large amounts of money to get it before it was released or even on the release day, now it is in shops a great deal cheaper and here In Australia shelves are always full of it so I think they are selling them quite slow.

I understand why people want things quickly like the koozebane kermit, it is so nice but why not wait a little longer and get it cheaper, I am a real bargain hunter myself so I usually get things at the lowest prices.

I probably wont have the option of getting the koozbane kermit at a low price because I am in Australia.

from,
Paul :smile:

franknolly

Reaction score
Got mine

I have 2 now..one from target and one from e-bay. Pretty sweet stuff. I ccan afford it, so its no big deal. They are all gone from my target now, so if I wanted 2 I had to get the e-bay one

beaker

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
lol, how do ya go from $8.99 to $45? Oh! I know...I will put a 'presale' up(just not say I dont have it "yet") and then by the time I get th emoney order it will be in! Wow, Im a genuis...>_>

So yeah, hopefully these will be hitting Targets round' here soon.

Reaction score
I just picked up mine at the Target in Atlanta, GA. It's the one near Lenox Square if anyone is interested. They had 3 more K. Kermits along with the rest of the new series as well as blue packaged mega Beaker and Chef. Guess they just put them out, 'cause the employees were stocking the girl toy aisle as I was looking. Also, Kermit didn't ring up. Had to tell the cashier how much he was (I guess I coulda said a lower price than 8.99, but I'm honest). Love the way these toys look! Keep 'em coming.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
You guys are so lucky, I wish we had koozebane kermit in Target here, I will be lucky if I get koozebane kermit at all.
:smile: