Koozebane Kermit Arrives: When and Where

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
:confused: Is it just me or does the green look brighter on ol' Kermit? I kind of like it, but it could just be the lighting. :smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
tomahawk said:
There is a Koozebane Kermit on E-bay and people over at Palisades are finding Muppets at Target. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats great, I cant wait to get that kermit! :smile: :excited:

beaker

Reaction score
tomahawk said:
There is a Koozebane Kermit on E-bay and people over at Palisades are finding Muppets at Target. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How in the heck did *he* get that? Well I emailed him asking...as usually Californians are last to get figure shipments.

So...are they really at Target now or is this a false alarm?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
beaker said:
as usually Californians are last to get figure shipments.
This is my head. This is my desk. Quickly bring the two together and…

*WHAP!!!*

tomahawk

Reaction score
beaker said:
How in the heck did *he* get that? Well I emailed him asking...as usually Californians are last to get figure shipments.

So...are they really at Target now or is this a false alarm?
Apparently not. People at Palisades have seen all of them except Kermit at Target. If you remember, Ken said Kermit would not be in the first shipment. :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
tomahawk said:
Apparently not. People at Palisades have seen all of them except Kermit at Target. If you remember, Ken said Kermit would not be in the first shipment. :smile:
That guy emailed me back, and said there was 3 or so of the Koozebanes at his store...could they have been accidentally packed?
Well hopefully people post more Koozebane sightings here!

uncleduke

Reaction score
beaker said:
That guy emailed me back, and said there was 3 or so of the Koozebanes at his store...could they have been accidentally packed?
Well hopefully people post more Koozebane sightings here!
I just assumed that the seller worked at either a Target, or their Distribution Center - since no one has seen one on the shelf yet.

I saw the Mega Beaker and the Swedish Chef/Kitchen, but no action figures out here.

Thijs

Reaction score
I MUST have one. I hope they arrive in Europe too.

beaker

Reaction score
uncleduke said:
I just assumed that the seller worked at either a Target, or their Distribution Center - since no one has seen one on the shelf yet.

I saw the Mega Beaker and the Swedish Chef/Kitchen, but no action figures out here.
naw, guess its out. Remember SDCC Chef was out in the UK at stores awhile ago...these things just trcikle in whenever.

Man people are lame to pay that much on ebay for one...folks, they will be out everywhere soon! heh

marblesmonkey

Reaction score
Koozebane Kermit in KC?

I'm looking for a Koozebane Kermit here in Kansas City, MO. If anybody sees one will you please post it. Thank you. :smile: