1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Koozebane Kermit Arrives: When and Where

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by beaker, Jun 25, 2003.

1. AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

If anybody's looking for Kermie in Iowa City, the Target at the Coral Ridge Mall still has at least one left. Good luck!

:) :D
  2. smeagol4prez New Member

Has anyone in California found Kermit yet, i've looked and looked and then looked some more but they are nowhere to be found. Please help! :sympathy:
  3. HerryGrail Member

The Jacksonville, Florida Target Supercenter now has the new Palisades figures, the big Beaker, and the Swedish Chef set. Plus all the new Simpsons stuff.

I was excited to find the new Kermit, but none of the three were painted well enough not to wait. There was paint spatter from the whites of Kermit's eyes down into his green face, and some of the aliens had molding problems. I continue to have a hard time with Palisades painting issues.
  4. scooter289 Member

I found Koozbane Kermit at one of the Targets near me and it was the last one. I think the figure is really cool and the koozbanes really rock.
  5. tomahawk Member

Finally.............. Found Koozebane Kermit at the Target in Orange, Ca. They had 4 of them left after mine. This is my favorite figure so far!!!!! :)
  6. Kermie81 New Member

Question on Koozebane Episode

I just got my Koozebane Kermit on Saturday. I love these figures, I can't wait to get :concern: and Camilla also.

Anyway, I have a question on the Koozebane skit, and I figured this would be a good place to ask. What is the episode with Kermit doing the broadcast of the explosive mating ritual?

I can see the whole thing clearly in my head, but I don't know where it is from.

7. Fozzie54 New Member

Koozebane Kermit in NH?

Has anyone seen a Koozebane Kermit in NH? The Targets around me seem to have the series 4 figures but no Kermit yet. And none of them are close, so it's hard for me to check all the time unless I call them up and bug them constantly... :o
  8. grouchman New Member

kermit finally showed up at one of the four targets in my area, along with link, the good doctor, and rizzo. there was only one, and i wouldn't have snagged that if a friend hadn't tipped me off.

at least the target employee at one of the other stores knew what i was talking about when i asked, but had no idea when the item would arrive there.

keep looking.

grouchman
  9. Fozzie54 New Member

According to www.kermitage.com, the Koozebanian mating ritual is from the Florence Henderson episode. That's one of my absolute favorite sketches as well, but I usually watch it on the Muppet Moments tape and had forgotten until I looked up it myself which original episode it was from.

Hee hee hee hee hee hee! Galley galley! WHOOP WHOOP!
  10. Phillip Administrator

11. Fozzie New Member

Just found one at a Target in Knoxville, TN. It was the last one they had.
  12. Gorgon Heap Active Member

Can someone tell me what are the names on the back of the package under 'Special Thanks'? Thanks.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  13. Gorgon Heap Active Member

Someone refresh my memory, Koozebane Kermit is going to have multiple shipments to Target, right? I got my Link and Strangepork at the Ypsilanti, Michigan Target last night but they were out of the Kermits or hadn't gotten them in yet.

14. smcguire New Member

Yes, I've heard that said somewhere here, and my local Target ran out of Koozebane Kermits right away after putting them out (and the rest of the figures disappeared pretty darn quick too), and a couple of weeks later they restocked all the figures including Koozebane Kermit. I don't know if that's a "multiple shipment" or if they just restocked from a local warehouse, but if your Target ran out of them the first time, there is hope that they'll get more.

--Scott M.
  15. caper Member

Figures that Palisades better make

Standard Sam
    Standard Rowlf
    Pops
    Beauregard
    Lips
    Lubbock Lou
    Louise
    Jerry
    Zeake
    Bubba
    Gramps
    Lewis Kazager
    Annie Sue

Palisades should start selling the figs asap instead for waiting every 6 months each series. Toys R Us still have series 1. Is Palisades still making figs coz it seems nobody is buying these great muppet figures.
  16. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Palisades releases figures every three months. In order to keep from oversaturating the market it must be done on a timetable.
  17. Luke Active Member

It will ship to Target again at the same time as the release of Series 5 and then Series 6 but these shipments will be in smaller quantities than the Series 4 release.
  18. Muppetsdownunder New Member

I'm quite happy with the current release timetable, if it was any faster than that I wouldnt be able to get all of them, it would be too much money in one go, its hard to catch up as it is here in Australia with exclusives etc.

:)
  19. Gorgon Heap Active Member

Can someone please tell me the UPC for Koozebane Kermit? I still haven't found it at the Ypsilanti, MI Target and having the UPC will help in having them look it up. Thanks.

20. Phillip Administrator

[6-outside black scan bars] 66620 12149 [7-outside black scan bars]