Ladies' Only Muppet Fans Club

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Yeah, same here. :smile: Just stuff from your childhood is kinda comforting, even old photos.
Oh, and btw, I want these!
I feel so out of place on this thread...:embarrassed:
We should start a thread about that stuff, and those earrings are weird...
But how and who could start the barrel rolling?

Kiki

Reaction score
Go for it, that would be a really popular thread. I know lots of people -including myself- would be more than happy to share some childhood memories on toys, etc.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I'm a female, but I don't wear any makeup. I don't drink or smoke at all, or any of the other things that people may think is cook, but I don't.
You're not alone. I never drink or smoke, and I'm incredibly uncomfortable around people that do (you couldn't PAY me to go to a bar, not in any lifetime). Actually I'm pretty niche I guess, as I'm not really into most popular things.

StreetScenes

Reaction score
yay! my little ponies! i kind of was a girlie girl when i was little--i liked patent leather shoes & watching figure skating. but i wasn't into anything the other girlie girls liked...i used to watch the lawrence welk show for fashion ideas :eek: then you couldn't get me near a skirt in middle school or high school. now i'm getting back in touch with my girlie side, but i'm still happily oblivious to anything trendy. & i've always liked the gender neutral toys the best--blocks, coloring books, plush animals, old school legos

i loved My Little Ponies--my friends and i used to pretend we were ponies on the playground and make up what color mane we would have and what symbol woud be on our hip. i didn't know the ponies had names until you guys were talking about it here...did they have a tv show or something? apparently, one of my favorites was "Starshine" (white pegasus, rainbow mane & tail), which i named Milky, but i lost her at the Shop 'n' Save. still devastated. my other favorite is apparently called "Medley" (green pegasus, sparkly musical notes on hip), but she's Green Bean to me.

Redsonga

Reaction score
O.O Did they have a tv show? Yes :excited:!
And it is on DVD.
Also, the movie, which is even better IMHO. If you want to see the MLPs in their full glory that and the specials are some of the best stories.
But if you are going to watch the first special (Known as just My Little Pony, or Firefly's Adventure or Rescue At Midnight Castle, the one with the dragons where they first get the Rainbow of Light )
or the 2nd, Escape From Catrina, it is better to get the old versions of them on VHS because the DVD versions on the first season set each have a song cut out of them that takes a lot away from the stories (which, as movies go were not very long to began with) :frown:.

Red Fraggle

Reaction score
hi im a new girl not really girlie girl or tomboy ish i dotneev consider myselfa girl anymore im a woman! icna be prissy in sexy ina dress and at teh same time let outa string of curse words that would makea sailor blush my mum dsunt know where i got sucha foul mouth i chalk it up to creativity. sum days i laothe makeup but it dus help my skin so im wearing it more and more im 22 years old and have just strted changin my hair color most people cant belive that in 22 years ive nevr done any pernamnt colring to my hair. im naturally strawberry blonde its real red in teh wynter adn very much blonde in teh summer people alwyse think i dye it but i rencetly started gettinng highlights of red wich look really awsum. i love being pampered as mucha s the next girl maybe more. any one else actually enjoy having their eyebrows waxed?

:excited:sorry i kinda rambled didnt i owell i think i got all my seplling msitakes if not let me no adn i will corect them my mind thinks faster than i can type.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ I've never dyed my hair. Not once. I guess I just don't find it appealing.

Red Fraggle

Reaction score
i wont do it myslef i like ahving teh profesionals do it and as isaid b4 i enjoy being pampered! im ,lucky my boyfreidn likes to pamper me too!