Ladies' Only Muppet Fans Club

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
aw, those are cute. I have never heard of them before

Kiki

Reaction score
This is Pancake, I got her for my 6th birthday and she is still alive and well (the rest are ones I collected off ebay, I love Nosey Bears :3)
http://alicornmoonstar.deviantart.com/art/Our-Generation-51849134
Aww, I love that pic. I faved it even before I knew you! Weird, huh? :wink:

what the heck is a popple? is it like a furby?
Ahh, not quite. But I still have my Furby's, thank goodness. ^^ I remember begging my Mum (and I don't beg fer a lot of things, even when I was little) for one back in the day (I sounds kinda old, y'know, saying "back in the day" XD).

http://ladyrebecca.com/popples/characters.php
No, it's more fun, they hopped around as balls and popped out of pouches on their backs, and when they were turned right side out you could use that space to put things in. I used Pancake for a coin bank
Aww. :smile: *sniiiiiff* I MISS MY POPPLES! :cry: *Sobs in the corner*

We should seriously start a "My parents sold my childhood toys" club
Hmm! That would be a good thread idea! Or about childhood toys or something, eh? *Twiddles fingers*

Oh I could write two novels about that!
Lol! I can relate!

tiggergirl19

Reaction score
I'm a female, but I don't wear any makeup. I don't drink or smoke at all, or any of the other things that people may think is cook, but I don't. I love to drink tea and soda and water. I don't give in to the beauty commercials that say that you have to use their products to be pretty, because I think that all you're paying for is the box more than what's in the bottle, but I could be wrong. I love the CSI shows, SVU, and shows like that, where you learn how to protect yourself from wiedos that are in the world-not Gonzo. I love Mythbusters, Dirtyjobs, and Into The Unknown, because they make the science better for me to understand than in a classroom. I love my music collection, mainly because it's one where I have grown it from the artists that I did like before to more, and if I was going to list all of who was on my mp3 player right now, it would be a long list. My boyfriend wants us to have a song, and he told me that he wants a Kid Rock song, and have told and keep telling hin that I don't like Kid Rock, which is true, I really could do with out Kid Rock on the radio. I really like to watch Dancing with the stars.