Last Book you Read Thread

puppetise

Reaction score
I donot like green eggs and ham lol kidding seussial script by eric idol

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I've just finished reading my bible, it's all about a child who grows into an adult and slowly manages to have the whole world listening to and watching all the amazing stuff they do. It's called "Madonna: An Intimate Biography" :stick_out_tongue:

Ziffel

Reaction score
I read a lot of the Bible every day. One devotional, Our Daily Bread, has a neat feature where it lists 3 or 4 chapters to read from each day. If you do this you will go through the entire Bible in one year.
There's just no other book or literature that can even come close to the satisfaction from the Bible. And rightly so since its Author is God Himself!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm just about ready to start reading the little book of Lamentations in the Old Testament

JJandJanice

Reaction score
The last book I read was titled Wrestlecrap, which is a book talking about the very worst of pro wrestling, it's a good read whether or not you're really a wrestling fan. It's really funny. :smile:

PigBoyCrosby

Reaction score
The Vulture by Gil Scott Heron, think this one would scare most people on this forum.

F

furryredmonster

I finished Nicolae! I am now reading Soul Harvest. If your a Chrsitian I would read these books, by the way.