Last Book you Read Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hrm, if comic books count, I read The Big Bratty book of Bart Simpson

lol. and I am in the middle of reading A series of unfortunate events the slippery slope (10)[I have read all of them exept that one and 12]

Beauregard

Reaction score
Furry Red!!!

You are reading the most awesome series of books Ever!!! I've read everyone and they just get better and better and better!!!

F

furryredmonster

Beauregard said:
Furry Red!!!

You are reading the most awesome series of books Ever!!! I've read everyone and they just get better and better and better!!!
I know! They are the bestest books I have ever read. :big_grin:

peachesncream

Reaction score
the kingdom keepers by ridley pearson i think his name is.it's about five kids saying themagic kingdom from evil.it's was really good and not sure if it's avaiable outside oft he parks though.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I've been reading -- or trying to read -- "God Save the Sweet Potato Queens!"

It reeks of Southern stuff, so I feel like a real hick when I read it. (no offense intended, as I am a hick myself. *laughs*) I just really don't feel Southern sometimes.

Everyone around me SWEARS I'm from somewhere up North. When I'm not. XD Sorry, the replys really super long. I'll shut up now. XD

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Jim Henson: Muppet Master Boigraphy, I even get to do a report on it for school! Maybe I can get the point to my classmates that puppets arent just for little kids

peachesncream

Reaction score
sara...try using the recipes in it.the fried pickles are awesome.not something you can get alot of in florida.
justt finished the enormous crocodile and revolting ryhmes by roald dahl.

F

furryredmonster

I just finished Soul Harvest! I read through all of my classes to finish it too!

I am now reading Apollyon (sp?), the next book in the series.