Learn Something New Everyday Thread

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Crime and poverty.

Admittedly, I can kind of attest to the latter: homeless vagrants hang around my neighborhood all the time, and there's a spot downtown with nothing but homeless people like ants on a puddle of sugar water.
Yeah, but that's kind of true of any city.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Daria, the first Beavis and Butthead spin-off series, is coming back to MTV.

I can already say this - it sure as **** is not going to last long at all. I am calling it.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Daria, the first Beavis and Butthead spin-off series, is coming back to MTV.

I can already say this - it sure as **** is not going to last long at all. I am calling it.
I was somewhat surprised to find that out, but i'm not really upset about it. Daria is one of my favorite shows and even if the reboot sucks, at least i'll still have the original. What i'm slightly confused about is this, the show is going to be called Daria and Jodie. I like Jodie, and I guess they're making her a more major character to be inclusive, and generally I don't have a problem with that except, what about Jane?!? Daria and Jane's relationship was the glue that held the show together. They were the definition of friendship goals. Are they getting rid of Jane altogether? Are they going to somehow combine Jodie and Jane's characters?