Learn Something New Everyday Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Apparently, Bravo is now showing the Whose Line Is It Anyway revival in the morning.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
President Kennedy was the fastest random speaker in the world with upwards of 350 words per minute.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, I've been cutting back on alot of foods/food products to lose weight, with occasional pizzas and resteraunt foods eaten in moderation.

I had a barbecue chicken pizza today and completely forgot how FILLING barbecue sauce can be.... I felt fat after I finished it. :hungry:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
In 1894, the president of the Royal Society, William Thomson, Lord Kelvin, predicted that radio had no future. The first radio factory was opened five years later. Today, there are more than one billion radio sets in the world, tuned to more than 33 000 radio stations around the world.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, this is something I'm sure no one but myself and @fuzzygobo will understand, but um....

One thing I really hate about weed is that it can cause cottonmouth, and if you don't treat it, your gums can bleed very easily.

This is why I always say drink water if you're gonna smoke/vape that ****. Cottonmouth is bad.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
So, this is something I'm sure no one but myself and @fuzzygobo will understand, but um....

One thing I really hate about weed is that it can cause cottonmouth, and if you don't treat it, your gums can bleed very easily.

This is why I always say drink water if you're gonna smoke/vape that ****. Cottonmouth is bad.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score

Tobacco does even more damage. Kids too young to smoke cigarettes used to get their hands on chewing tobacco, or "dip". Over time, this stuff will eat away at your gums, then eat away at the bones holding your teeth in place so your teeth fall out.
Like termites eating wood.