1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Leave Frank alone

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by dwayne1115, Sep 11, 2003.

1. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I said that show's humor has the same spirit of the Muppets. Not that they are that similar. "The spirit of Spongebob reminds me a little of the Muppets" is what I said exactly. I guess some didn't comprehend what I said, but it can be hard reading an entire post. This forum is about mutual communications so you have to allow people their opinions too even if it differs from yours.
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

Yeah, i would agree there is some truth that statement FB from what i've seen of it. It kinda has that same edgy/family type mix. I think it's way over-hyped and over-merchandised for what it is but then thats what the biz is all about nowadays.
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I feel ya pain brotha'!
  4. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

thank Cb i knew somone whould feel me and i guses i can see where your comng frome FB thanks for your input love ya