Leave Frank alone

Super Scooter

Reaction score
When Animal's pushing the cannon across the screen after Dr. Teeth sez "Shalom!"

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
ahh I wasn't realizing the quote, I thought you were just posting random things (which isn't anything new:wink: )

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yes But

ok yes he does a great job as Dr. theeth but how do muppets get assinded puppeters. who makes the call i would think there would be more then one person but im not sure anyone know.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
I've only ever heard him say but one thing: "Shalom!"
Dr. Teeth also said "Clap your hands!" in the "We Are Family" video (which was sorta irritating) that aired on the six-month anniversary and one-year anniversary of 9/11.

JamieDenny

Reaction score
Okay,
I'll stick my hands up *and I'm sure Frank Oz Fans will remember* I have spoken out against Frank on one or two occasions, Not through any malice just a general upset that the person who "held my heroine up*(Not my quote but something a kid said to Jane Henson when they were both watching Jim work) whilst she worked.
I realise of course that Frank has to do other things, sure he gets bored he's human after all, but it's just a shame that he can't make a bit of time for Piggy and Fozzie.
Before Jim passed on there was a plan to do a lot of new stuff with Piggy and I'm guessing that Frank would have been hugely involved, when Jim died the plans rightly were put on hold and then Frank decides he wants to go off and direct movies full time.
Now obviously he misses Jim, that's natural, it's just a bit sad that he doesn't seem inclined to do any performances anymore particularly as he's fantastic at capturing Piggy.
I remember watching a documentary and Frank said how difficult it was to do Piggy as he had to be in touch with his feminine side.
My point is that Piggy comes from somewhere within Frank.
Jamie

Super Scooter

Reaction score
JamieDenny said:
it's just a bit sad that he doesn't seem inclined to do any performances anymore particularly as he's fantastic at capturing Piggy.

My point is that Piggy comes from somewhere within Frank.
Jamie
Need I remind you, Frank still does plenty of performing for the Muppets, on Sesame Street and what-not. He'll return to Miss Piggy and Fozzie Bear in his due time.

Also, Frank once said something along the lines of, "Bert is grumpy. And I can be grumpy at times. You can be grumpy at times. Ernie's silly. Jim can be silly at times, I can be silly at times, you can be silly at times. It's all a part of all of us!" (not an exact quote) So, really anyone could play Miss Piggy if they wanted to.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I think what super said hit the mail on the head. you right anyone could be miss piggiy if they get the yoice down . and Eric does a wonderfull job. so im glad frank is doing other things and has the abilaty not to feel so gulty about leaving fozzy and pigy in the wrong hands. :embarrassed: :mad: