Left handedness.....

electricmayhem

Reaction score
But what if a right-handed person infiltrates....how will you ever know?

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Oooooh, we'llllll know.

We'll put them through a series of tests that include but are not limited to:

1) Cutting paper with a left-handed scissors

2) Pouring soup from a ladel

3) Sitting next to a right-handed person at the dinner table

pezbalubah

Reaction score
I am left-handed too. I remember hearing when I was little that Jim Henson was left handed and have seen his name on lists of left-handed people (on websites), but have read on another website that it was a rumour. I know that he puppeteered right handed, but I puppeteer right handed as well. So does anybody have any other sources like pictures of him writing or something?

Right handers may disagree, but I think that left-handers make up the majority of artistic geniuses.

Here's a short list of musicians:

Beethoven,
Mozart,
Jimi Hendrix,
Paul Williams

To further make my theory further extreme, many geniuses are also vegetarian. (or believed in it, but did not do it their whole lives) some are even left-handed vegetarian geniuses. Now, I'm not proclaiming myself as an artistic genius (certainly not a book-smart genius) but I'm left-handed and vegetarian.

Here's a short list of left-handed vegetarian geniuses:

Paul McCartney,
Ringo Starr,
Dick Dale,
Johnny Rotton (ok he was a jerk, but he and the Ramones saved the world from disco in the late 70's)
Michael Stipe,
Bob Dylan

Kurt Cobain (was only vegetarian for a short period, but certainly didn't believe in eating meat "yes I eat cow I am not proud".)

Manda:-D

Reaction score
There are others.....I can't think of them, though...I once got a page-a-day calender all a/b being left-handed for Christmas.....
I was always VERY impressed w/Jimi Hendrix....And I now understand the difficulty in a lefty playing guitar, since I'm learning.....

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Right handers may disagree, but I think that left-handers make up the majority of artistic geniuses.

I could be wrong but I think I saw something about this once. In short, it went along the lines that the left-side of the brain controls the right-side of the body and the right-side of the brain controls the left-side of the body. The left-side of the brain is also the part of the brain that is more scientific and analytical whereas the right-side of the brain is more creative and imaginative. Therefore left-handed people use the right-side (the creative side) more often. I think there was a book dealing with the subject.

Anybody else hear of this? :confused:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetsRule

The left-side of the brain is also the part of the brain that is more scientific and analytical whereas the right-side of the brain is more creative and imaginative. Therefore left-handed people use the right-side (the creative side) more often.
Hmmm. Maybe I was supposed to be left-handed. I'm most deffenitely not scientific or analytical. And, I'm able to do creative/imaginative things better anyway.

"Adventure. Bah! Excitement. Bah! A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless!"

somethingofafan

Reaction score
And if we southpaws do take over the world, we won't have to worry about right-handers reading our regime's internal memos--they'll be too smudged!:wink:

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
my sisrter is left handed I'm right handed but I use my left alot its much easier than the right just not writing