Legally Blonde - The Musical!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I watched Legally Blonde again yesterday and I confess that I can totally see this being a fantastic musical...there are so many opportunities for great song and dance numbers, plus it should be easy to adapt for the stage since a lot of the action occurs in one place at a time. The classroom, the courtroom, etc. It's crazy and funny in a light outrageous sort of way, and entirely not intended to be taken seriously, thus, musical fodder!

I'd love to hear the songs chosen, and I'd actually enjoy seeing the show.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
The LB billboard is now on Broadway and is set to release on April 3rd. You can also view the poster on the Broadway.com page. It also shows it on the video.

EasyBeinGreen

Reaction score
you may be interested to know that Shrek will also be turned into a stage musical and will bow on Broadway in 2008... this has been planned for quite some time now...this one may actually be interesting

Beauregard

Reaction score
Shrek as a stage musical...now that one I cannot see. Donkey? Dragon? Shrek? How does one even attempt to make these live-action?

EasyBeinGreen

Reaction score
take a look at any Disney musical on Broadway right now and you'll see how they make it live action... incredibly talented creative teams and actors

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Oh my...that guy actually does look like Shrek. Sorry, look, how could I resist???
OMG! It actually DOES look like Shrek!!