Little Big Bird part 2, Season 37 changes

Barry Lee

Reaction score
BooberFraggless you haven't answered my question, where did you hear this information? :sympathy:

zns

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
I see what you're saying. After all, seasons 34 is similar to season 36 minus the happy/healthy openings and Trash Gordon. Season 33 was pretty different, but still I don't think it would hurt to air those earlier eps. And how about season 35? I understand that they probably didn't play those when season 36 started because they thought people were tired of those. But now since they haven't been seen in about a year or so. I don't think that would be a problem. Also, as I mentioned before, since they aired the hurricane eps, they could air more shows from that season as well.

Not to complain or anything. But I think they should show more from past seasons even if the format is different. That would be a better idea than just constantly repeating the same eps. After all, I think I recall seeing Monster Clubhouse in a season 34 ep. They could show more from when it was a regular feature. I mean, I know they're not going to go as far back to the days with Matt Robinson and Sally. But I'd like to see more 90s or 2000s episodes.
I couldn't agree more with you. SW needs to realize that the frequent shows that are on the air right now are not enough to please most fans like us. That's why we have to keep writing to them about putting the classic stuff on DVD, if they can't show the reruns on tv. But anway, I hope what they're saying about showing the classic clips on next seasons episodes is true.

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
BooberFraggless you haven't answered my question, where did you hear this information? :sympathy:
Well, it's confidential information. But when the 37th Season makes its debut in September. You will see what I'm talking about.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
BooberFraggless said:
Well, it's confidential information. But when the 37th Season makes its debut in September. You will see what I'm talking about.
"Confidential" meaning fake? Seriously, tell the truth if your lying....

BEAR

Reaction score
BooberFraggless said:

Why would they have the season 36 finale at the end of December and then wait almost a whole year before starting season 37? That makes no sense at all.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I think I will wait until then to see what he's talking about. I've been trying to watch all the new season epsiodes but missed them since on DISH NETWORK comes on at 8 in the morning other then at 11 in the morning then I've been trying to record them but forgetting to put the TV on the channel. Oh well since it take some time for the new season to start they'll show all the 36 season through out the year.

zanimum

Reaction score
BooberFraggless said:
As for zns' comment, "fans like us" aren't who Sesame Workshop makes the shows for.

As a reporter for the Brampton Bulletin, I could try to ask the public relations folks at Sesame Workshop or PBS Kids if they could privy the public to any teasers.

Nick

rowlf84

Reaction score
Booberfragless is correct about the new episodes not airing until Sept. or Oct. The reason lies with PBS, not completely with SW. This article can help explain a little bit:
http://www.kidscreen.com/articles/magazine/20060101/mtots.html?word=pbs

I believe decisions are still being made as to which episodes they are airing to fill the void.

As for the "flashback" to Miles' first day of school, that's not exactly correct. There will be a scene showing Gabby and Miles' first day of kindergarten, but it's not an old clip.

Unfortunately, Booberfragless is correct and more details are still considered "confidential" so I can't expand much more.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Usually most TV shows whether it's PBS or commerical TV show usually begin new spisodes of shows in the fall. I don't know what was behind the idea of debuting new SS episodes in the spring.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
rowlf84 said:
Booberfragless is correct about the new episodes not airing until Sept. or Oct. The reason lies with PBS, not completely with SW. This article can help explain a little bit:
http://www.kidscreen.com/articles/magazine/20060101/mtots.html?word=pbs

I believe decisions are still being made as to which episodes they are airing to fill the void.

As for the "flashback" to Miles' first day of school, that's not exactly correct. There will be a scene showing Gabby and Miles' first day of kindergarten, but it's not an old clip.

Unfortunately, Booberfragless is correct and more details are still considered "confidential" so I can't expand much more.
Sounds good enough to me. I'm looking forward to the supposed "oldies" that might come next season. But I do have a question for you (I hope it's not too "confidential"): Why did certain shows (like 4036) not air with the season 36 shows?