Little Big Bird part 2, Season 37 changes

mikebennidict

Reaction score
where in that article does it say about the supposed oldies comming next season?

rowlf84

Reaction score
It doesn't. I'm sorry if I didn't explain that article very well. The article describes a new initiative that PBS is taking to increase viewership by introducing new age-appropriate blocks, live hosts, and a larger amount of programming. They are debuting their initiative this Fall, so Sesame is holding off S37's debut until the new unveiling.

As for the "oldies" that they will be showing, I don't think there have been any decisions made as to which inserts they will be airing yet.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
rowlf84 said:
As for the "flashback" to Miles' first day of school, that's not exactly correct. There will be a scene showing Gabby and Miles' first day of kindergarten, but it's not an old clip.
Yeah, that would probably be a continuity error considering Miles should be older than Gabby, so they wouldn't have started kindergarten at the same time.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
rowlf84 said:
As for the "oldies" that they will be showing, I don't think there have been any decisions made as to which inserts they will be airing yet.
SW probably doesn't take requests or suggestions since much of the show seems to be "top secret" (it's probably better that way; unexpected clips, like the older ones, is one of my favorite things in the new shows), but how about Jim's animated segments? I'd love to see his "1-2-3-4-5" segment (but I can't get the song out of my head!).

Erine81981

Reaction score
They did do a newer version but I'm with you I would love to see Jim's version.

Erine81981

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
When was the new version? What was it like?
I think it stated last season of the show I think. In stead of it lookin animated it looked more computer animation. So the numbers looked computer animation but in a ribbon type computer animation. Hope this helps.

rowlf84

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
Why did certain shows (like 4036) not air with the season 36 shows?
I'm not sure, to tell you the truth. I have a feeling that it has to do with budgetary issues, but don't quote me on that.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Rowlf80... Seems you have a good insider connection to SW.
That in mind... Wondering if you could help with a couple of questions I have regarding characters from Season 36.
LMK and I can send them to you or post 'em here.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Rowlf84... Seems you have a good insider connection to SW.
That in mind... Wondering if you could help with a couple of questions I have regarding characters from Season 36.
LMK and I can send them to you or post 'em here.