Little Big Bird part 2, Season 37 changes

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I think it stated last season of the show I think. In stead of it lookin animated it looked more computer animation. So the numbers looked computer animation but in a ribbon type computer animation. Hope this helps.
Sounds like you're talking about the "Baker" series. I meant the one right here:

http://muppet.wikicities.com/wiki/1-2-3-4-5

SesameStoner

Reaction score
so the new season starts in september dam i was hoping it would be in april...o well ill have a better dvd recorder by then anyway ..lol

D'Snowth

Reaction score
SesameStoner said:
so the new season starts in september dam i was hoping it would be in april...o well ill have a better dvd recorder by then anyway ..lol
Uh, SesameStoner, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but uh, they don't allow swearing over here.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh I thought you were meaning the Bakery skit that happend. That's that same thing I was talking about. It' has numbers flying by the screen and then it stop on a number and then tells how many of something is. They redid that version again but instead of it having the Baker at the end it has something else. So it was the same just different animation on the Numbers. Get it now?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I don't like that they redid the song this season, but didn't do the original sketch with the baker. They really should have stuck with the originals. They did the one for number #10 on "The Street We Live On" special. They should show the others as well, especially the one for number #9 with :sympathy: .

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yea I getcha. I would love to see that one with Rowlf. I haven't seen that one in ages. They need to bring back alot of stuff. Drat those SS writers!

rowlf84

Reaction score
And ultimately it's not their decision which inserts to run.

evie

Reaction score
I am a little "out of touch" as to which season is which (as we're in a viewing lull here. . .daughter is "afraid of the Aliens" and won't take a chance on watchihng ANY Sesame Street most days. . .go figure). Anyhoo, which season, 36 or 35, had ALL of those healthy-eating skits? I am glad they went that direction, but I felt drilled by the idea by the 3rd episode. . .and my kids lost interest fairly quickly. I do think the show is getting better. When my daughter was an infant, and that Monster's Clubhouse gig was taking up way too much airtime, I wasn't so happy with the show.

Mind, it wasn't as bad as the dance studio years (snicker. . .IMO) in the 90s, but it wasn't so good, either.