1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Looking for Muppet sewing/knitting/cross stitch/craft patterns

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by robjenhayes, Mar 1, 2008.

1. robjenhayes

robjenhayes New Member

I have an 18 month old daughter that simply adores the Muppets. And as a good mother I would love to buy her everything that has anything to do with the Muppets, unfortunately financial I am unable to. :sympathy: If anyone has any type of pattern that they know where I can purchase (or make a good home for), please let me know! :o I will not cut the pattern, rather make a copy of it ...so all patterns have a wonderful home with me. Please let me know! Any help is greatly appreciated :)
  2. LeanneFuller

LeanneFuller Active Member

I have a whole book of knitting patterns somewhere, I'll look for them and scan them for you at some point.

Send me your email address.

Leanne
  3. LeanneFuller

Hello

I've found them, I had loads of patterns,

This booklet is for 8 knitting patterns:

Miss Piggy
    Kermit
    Gonzo
    Fozzie
    Rowlf
    Animal
    Scotter
    Sam

They are full patterns with Motif's for Jumpers from Kids to Adults. I'll take them to work and scan in tomorrow, yes if anyone else wants them just send me your email address.

These patterns are now out of print. I have many other character patterns like this one, if anyone is interested.

Leanne
    x
  4. robjenhayes

robjenhayes New Member

Thank you - I can't wait!

Oh thank you! I can't wait to get started :flirt:
  5. Davina

Davina Member

there was also a book out a few years ago (and I've got around here somewhere..) entitled, i think "Quilting with the Muppets" which showcased quilt designs that people had come up with featuring the Muppet and SS characters.
  6. LeanneFuller

I've scanned and converted the book into Powerpoint and PDF format, there are also separate Jpegs of the charts.

If you want a copy PM your email address and I will send them.

Thank you

Leanne
  7. Telly

Telly Active Member

Know what? That'd be sweet if these were for those zip-up "onesie" pajamas with the feet on the bottom. You know the kind I'm sure the majority of us had as a kid?
  8. LeanneFuller

No reason why you can't transfer the chart to the back of the pj's I only ever knit big chunky cardigans with the characters on the back, as long as you know how to centre the pattern, which is easy there is no reason why not.

I'll have a look out for a pj pattern.

Leanne
    x
  9. Telly

Telly Active Member

Plus there's the fact that I can't sew. ;)
  10. LeanneFuller

Or the fact that we were talking about knitting.

:)

I sent you a the pattern anyway, maybe you could find someone to knit one for you.

Leanne
    x
  11. Telly

Telly Active Member

LoL Knitting...Sewing...Aren't they all the same? :shifty:
  12. LeanneFuller

It all depends if you knit one purl one or drop one!

:*
  13. LeanneFuller

I've uploaded the pattens to my website Click Here to download them.
  14. brinder26

brinder26 New Member

muppets knitting patterns

:batty: Hey I was wondering if I could also get a copy of the muppet knitting patterns if that was possible that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks my email address is brinder26@hotmail.com
  15. LeanneFuller

I uploaded it to my site, there is a link in the previous post.

Thank you

Leanne
    x

:insatiable:
    jmiffiejulie likes this.
  16. charlynoa

charlynoa Member

Thanks so much for that patterns!

Does anyone else have cross stitch or sewing patterns?

I have fraggle sewing patterns, but unfortunately only in German and it's hard to translate (because I don't really understand the pattern :p )
  17. charlynoa

charlynoa Member

18. tartoy

tartoy New Member

Hi! can i get a copy of the patterns as my kids love animal!:halo: thank you email is smtowngirl@hotmail.com
  19. charlynoa

charlynoa Member

@ tartoy: There's a link to a download of the patterns here:

20. LeanneFuller

Yes, they are still on my website.

Happy Christmas everyone

Leanne
    x