1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Looking for Muppet sewing/knitting/cross stitch/craft patterns

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by robjenhayes, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Andy B New Member

I think I sen you a private message, but could you possibly email them to me too? - i stumbled across this website frum whilst looking for these very patterns - any help would be gratefully received.
    email address GD427Andy@fsmail.net many thanks
    regards
    Andy B
  2. Pan in Scarlet New Member

I just bought a sewing pattern from the 80s for a baby Kermit doll. I'll try to scan the whole thing and post it here later.
  3. luvs2knit New Member

4. Davina Member

nice! thanks a ton.. now I just need to learn to knit.... hrm... :)
  5. luvs2knit New Member

You can use some of the charts for crochet & xstitch too... I have been doing more crochet than knitting lately:excited:

I love these little icons:coy:
  6. Xevia New Member

I'm looking to make some of my own Fraggles. Does anyone have the sewing pattern for Fraggles or something extremely close? Send me an email at stephannie.sabucco@gmail.com please! You'll have my eternal gratitude!:excited:
  7. poppylondon New Member

hi does anyone know if there is only knitting patterns for the characters of sesame street or the muppets,my niece loves both and i would love to knit , her some ,she just nears cheering up.
  8. PrincessKT New Member

Just wondering if anyone has received the PDF files for the Muppet/Sesame knitting patterns. I would LOVE to make a Kermit or Ernie for a baby gift to go with my handmade blankets and sweaters. PM me if you have it and I will be most grateful! Thanks!

:)
  9. LeanneFuller Active Member

Hello All,

I did have PDF's of the Muppet knitting patterns, these seem to have gone from my PC. When I get time, I will make a new file and post them.

Regards,

L
    x
  10. Kimbah Fraggle New Member

I'm really interested in the same thing! Does anyone have any Fraggle patterns! Thank you!:excited: If so, don't hesitate to send them to me at kxw_lovingthealien@yahoo.com! xxx
  11. LeanneFuller Active Member

12. BigHeartsHelpin New Member

What is the name of the knitting and crocheting pattern book? I hope to find it on Ebay or someplace so I can have these patters on hand. I make toys for the less fortunate children, an thought they would be great to make for them.
  13. charlynoa Member

Hey, BigHeartsHelpin,

maybe co over to ravelry and take a look there.
    There is already a muppet group and some members made nice muppet dolls/toys.
    I bet you can find some amigurumi (crochet) patterns there or somewhere in the internet as well.
  14. BigHeartsHelpin New Member

Thanks I will check it out.

Big Hearts wth Helping Hands Organization
  15. Rockit New Member

www.ecrater.com has muppet patterns for costumes as well as other items,less expensive than ebay and no auction! Always check a sellers feedback before purchasing.
  16. Arielle New Member

I have been looking for muppet patterns for quite sometime, so I was delighted to see someone has patterns available in so many different characters! Do you still have access to the ones you originally posted? I'd be so grateful if you did! :D
  17. Ninabeanbag New Member

I can't get to you site to download the patterns....
  18. Diane Brooks New Member

Could you possibly send me the link to the muppets knitting pattern or via my email please.
    d.brooks3@ntlworld.com

Regards Diane Brooks
  19. KermiesPirate New Member

Hello all - The individual with the perler bead patterns, could you please share - I would be so delighted! Thank you! Also, does anyone have any Muppet cross stitch patterns they could possibly share? I'd appreciate it :) Can't knit, but if the previous mentioned paterns could be transfered into a cross stitch style that would be awesome and I would love, love, LOVE to get my hands on those! I can be contacted at SurferParrothead@aol.com - please put Muppets in subj. line as I get many e-mails and would be saddened if I missed/deleted yours :coy:
  20. Lja New Member

Hi Leanne, if the Muppet Patterns are still available I would very much appreciate the Animal pattern, he is the favourite of mine, my daughters and now my grandsons.