1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Looking for Muppet sewing/knitting/cross stitch/craft patterns

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by robjenhayes, Mar 1, 2008.

1. ambernov20

ambernov20 New Member

If you found these pdf files I would LOVE a copy! My email is ambernov20@yahoo.com.
  2. LeanneFuller

LeanneFuller Active Member

I'm current knitting a Fraggle
  3. LeanneFuller

Here is a picture of the WIP[​IMG]
  4. ElmoPepper25250

ElmoPepper25250 New Member

use henson stitch. that stitch helps you disapear the seams.
  5. Lja

Lja New Member

My husband managed to find me the Gary Kennedy Muppets Book, thank you anyway Leanne, good luck with the Fraggles.
  6. LeanneFuller

Yes the come up all the time on eBay, there are also Gary Kennedy Muppet Babies and Sesame Street books. I now have all the Gary Kennedy books over 2000 patterns.
  7. jrxing

jrxing Member

8. Tressy

Tressy New Member

Hi
    has anybody got a knitting pattern for a Miss Piggy doll, I promised my grandaughter a Miss Piggy from Build a Bear but they are sold out and are not getting anymore so I am desperate, please help!!!!!
  9. Nimsickle

Nimsickle New Member

Where can I find knitting patterns for any of the muppets? Does anyone have any links of advice? xxx
  10. jmiffiejulie

jmiffiejulie New Member

hi leanne would you have any muppet toy patterns l can not find any at all l knit toys for charity and my first grandson just read that you might be able too help me l would be so so greatful if you can help me out yours miffie

hi leanne sorry my email is juliebarron18@hotmail.com if you can possable help me thankyou miffie
  11. jobiewon

jobiewon New Member

12. morgan jones

morgan jones New Member

it wont let me go on your website leanne :( x
  13. Kim Sammut

Kim Sammut New Member

Hi Leanne could you pleeeeeaasssseeee send me your patterns please and I would be forever grateful :D Thanks!!!
    My email add is kimsammut.31@gmail.com
  14. Vicky Rout

Vicky Rout New Member

Hi Leanne
    It is a long time since you made this post but I was wondering if you still had the pdf's of those patterns - if so I would really like it if you cound send them to me - Thanks
    vlrout@hotmail.com
  15. Jslo

Jslo New Member

Hi! Has anybody found the muppets doll knitting pattern? I want to knit my brother scooter and skeeter for his twins that will be coming soon. I am not a good enough knitter to make my own pattern so I was hoping some key could share theirs. Please let me know I would very much appreciate it.

If you could send them to my email jcollett_99@yahoo.com
  16. Becky Jelly

Becky Jelly New Member

Hi Leanne
    I'm having trouble going to your website for the jumper/sweater patterns. can you pretty please email it to me? becky.jellick@gmail.com
    Thank you!!
    Becky
  17. Randy Wilson

Randy Wilson New Member

I would really love and appreciate it if you would send me the patterns also.
  18. robjenhayes

robjenhayes New Member

19. Kaynutnut

Kaynutnut New Member

Hi I can't get the link to work, could you email the patterns to me, thanks a lot. Kaynutnut@tiscali.co.uk
  20. missbtrcup

missbtrcup New Member

Pretty please, could I also have the miss piggy knitting pattern? Email address is miss trcup@yahoo.com.