1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Looking for Muppet sewing/knitting/cross stitch/craft patterns

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by robjenhayes, Mar 1, 2008.

1. aixia

aixia New Member

Someone else already mentioned it, but check out Quilting with the Muppets, available on Amazon and elsewhere. I have this book and made a really cute wall hanging for my niece using 4 of the patterns. It's all applique blocks, and it gives you ideas for fabrics to use to make it look really realistic. (I didn't go for the fur, they still turned out fine.) The book also includes pictures of quilts made by people who work with the Muppets. It's a great book!
  2. Darling Doll

Darling Doll New Member

I would love these patterns too but I get Page not found when I click on the website link. Are they still available? Thank you.
  3. Anne

Anne New Member

I am trying to find the patterns as well and am getting the page not found message. Can anyone help? :)
  4. blondehiccups

blondehiccups New Member

muppet patterns

I would really like the patterns as well, but am also getting 'page not found'. my email is blondehiccups@hotmail.com if you wouldn't mind emailing them, pretty please? :)
  5. poohbear10204

poohbear10204 New Member

hi everyone

I am new to this site I was wondering if anyone has any Muppet characters to sew, crochet, and kitting. My e-mail is nmogridge@hotmail.com. Thank-you so much
  6. poohbear10204

poohbear10204 New Member

I was wondering if I could get the Muppet patterns too. My e-mail is nmogridge@hotmai.com. Thank-you so much
  7. underseige

underseige New Member

Hi, I'm crazy about Muppets and Knitting and was wandering if I could please have a copy of the patterns from Leanne Fuller, if its not too much trouble that is
    Cheers
    carolc@arksolutions.com.au
  8. catsmeowss

catsmeowss New Member

Patterns?

My name's Cat, from British Columbia, Canada and I've just welcomed a niece in the world, and her parents are wild about muppets! I was wondering if I could get a copy of those patterns also, if at all possible.

Thanks!:halo:
  9. MuppetMeaghan21

MuppetMeaghan21 New Member

Muppet Patterns

Hey,
    I`m trying to locate Muppet patterns too. I`d really appreciate it if I could get a copy too, if it`s not to much trouble. :) It makes me sad that the website page isn`t found. :concern:
    Thanks.
    baby_batman_21@hotmail.com
  10. revk

revk New Member

Patterns

I, too, have received the page not found message and would very much like to get these patterns if anyone can send them on to me. Thanks.
    kmitchsk@hotmail.com
  11. cpodobed

cpodobed New Member

Hello, I am new here

I can't download these patterns. The website is not here. Is there any way I can get these patterns?:insatiable:
  12. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

THNX! i love perler beads and i do mostly video game characters. I've taken screen shots of the Muppet game, Sesame Street's ABC's and Hide and Speak, as well as the Count's video game to make beads out of. I'd love to see more Smilies.
  13. Miss T

Miss T New Member

14. LittleKnitter

LittleKnitter New Member

Hey my name is lyn-anne Boulton, im only 16yrs old and i wouldreally love to have a copy of your knitting patters sent to holistic_cleaning@live.com please and thank-you.
  15. LeanneFuller

LeanneFuller Active Member

Sorry guys my website has been down for sometime.

I'm trying to find the original file so I can upload it on blogger, if not I'll re scan and put into pdf so I can email it to you in the New Year.

Oh I have the Sesame Street patterns now too.

Thanks

Leanne
    x
  16. LittleKnitter

LittleKnitter New Member

I would love to have them all but im happy with what ever you wish to send to my email address.

lynxxx.:)
  17. LeanneFuller

LeanneFuller Active Member

I'm back at work on 4th Jan, I'll rescan them that week and email them to anyone who wants them.

Just so you all know, you cannot buy these patterns anymore and they are my gift to you all.

Leanne
    x
  18. LittleKnitter

LittleKnitter New Member

:wisdom:can u plz send them to me asap and i wouls love to have them all thank-you
    lynxxx.
  19. Mimimac

Mimimac New Member

Hello from Newcastle, Australia. Leanne could I also gtrouble you to send your wonderful patterns 'down under' ? I have an assortment of various toy patterns and would love to share - just sent your request. Mimi
  20. bethiemay081208

bethiemay081208 New Member

hi if possible could you send the patterns you mentioned you had to me? my sisters haveing a baby and would love to make her some little knitted things :D
    my email address is bethanie-may_smith@hotmail.co.uk