Lord of the Rings The Two Towers

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sweetums
On the flip side of the Arwen slip is a picture of Treebeard holding Merry and Pippin. It's actually the same one that's in the little fold-out booklet thingie in the CD case.

And am I the only one here who thinks Liv Tyler is the most gorgeous woman to ever grace the screen???? I LOVE HER!!!!!!
she is pretty hot.....so you're not alone..although they're other beautiful female movie stars...

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i just looked up liv tyler on www.imdb.com and there is a picture of her kissing drew barrymore on the lips from the 1999 oscars....very strange..

ryan

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
about Liv, yeah, and what i like about her is that she isnt over gorgeous. i mean she is pretty but not one of those who like to flaunt it.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by DramaQueen86
about Liv, yeah, and what i like about her is that she isnt over gorgeous. i mean she is pretty but not one of those who like to flaunt it.
unlike some one like cameron diaz who tries to act all cute and everything...her laugh she has is so annoying...

ryan

Manda:-D

Reaction score
My sister can't BEAR Liv Tyler, but I am of a different opinion....(One of my fave new actresses.) Anyhoo, I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!! I have, as of yet, only seen it once, though my brother's already seen it 3 times. (Grrrrrr.) "She", to whoever asked, is Shelob, this SCAAAAAARY spider. (Gave me NIGHTMARES.) I am astounded by Viggo Mortensen. He doesn't even really LOOK like Aragorn in real life! He just BECOMES his characters in a way that has me in awe. I like Liv Tyler, but I like the actress who is Eowyn better! I was surprised at how much more I felt for Gollum.....You really do pity him! It should make his actions in ROTK that much more surprising, and even sad. Am still a little disappointed at how they made Pippin a real idiot....But I suppose they needed SOME comic relief. I was originally upset a/b the inclusion of Arwen in TTT, but I LOVE the Arwen & Elrond scene! It's touching to see, b/c you can see how Elrond doesn't want Arwen to marry Aragorn, b/c then she can't go to Valinor, so he'll lose her forever, and he loves his daughter too much for that! Gimli's now one of my favorite characters, though I wasn't really as fond of him as other characters in the books. Still love Sam! Love Sean Astin! And Orlando Bloom, (Legolas), is BRILLIANT!!! And Faramir is CUUUTE! (Sorry. Had to make that point.) Eowyn may be getting the better end of the deal, after all! :wink: All in all, I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!! (I like to gush!!!!!) :big_grin:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
ya i read about the gigantic spider thats name shelob that gorrum is going to try to take frodo and sam to...hope no one is reading this if you don't want to find out! the giant spider sounds a little scary but interesting..

ryan

GWGumby

Reaction score
Oh no! A giant spider! Well, that totally ruins the next movie for me. Now I don't need to read the books either.

Sweetums

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
Oh no! A giant spider! Well, that totally ruins the next movie for me. Now I don't need to read the books either.
Oh, then I guess we shouldn't tell you that Arwen does indeed sail away never to see Aragorn again or that Merry and Pippin are taken prisoner by Saruman or that Gollum kills Sam to get at Frodo or that Eomer is really a servant of Sauron's in disguise.... oops.....