Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I have "Easy Goin' Day" and "One Little Star" from Follow That Bird if you're interested.

christyb

Reaction score
To Dave- You're welcome and free to anything that I have that you don't have :big_grin:
To Skeeter Muppet- PM comin' your way so watch out :smile:
To Enzo- You're awesome! Thank you so much. You sure you don't need anything
To Everyone else- My list is bigger *evil laughter* PM me if you want anything or a complete list of my collection. Before my hard drive blows up. :wink:

christyb

Reaction score
yes but *evil laughter* is easier to type.

christyb

Reaction score
It is. But when you've got 6 MSN Messenger windows going and 1 AIM window. Simple is better :big_grin:. And don't even think of leaving yet. I'm having too much fun talking to you! :smile: (sorry guys that was kind of a inside thing.)

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Thanks Enzo, you the MAN!
Christy, I sent the new one you requested, PLUS a complete version of "Can You Picture That" :big_grin:

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
christyb said:
It is. But when you've got 6 MSN Messenger windows going and 1 AIM window. Simple is better. And don't even think of leaving yet. I'm having too much fun talking to you! :smile: (sorry guys that was kind of a inside thing.)
Isn't that exceeding you're quota? I thought you were allowed 3 MSN windows and 1 AIM window. :wink: Leave? No, I might mysteriously dissapear though. :embarrassed:

T-Bird Chick

Reaction score
This Is What I Want From Vic Ramano:
Bein' Green-ray Charles And Kermit
Money-dr.teeth And The Electric Mayhem
Fifty Ways To Leave Your Lover-janice And Floyd

Erine81981

Reaction score
Still Songs that I want!

Traveling Musicins (Lero the Donkey, TR Roster, Rover Jones and Catgut all
(I want all the song but I don't want any diolog in it please only the singing parts please)
Pass that Peace pipe
Heat Wave (Miss Piggy and Pengins)
Banjio Music (Steve Martin and the Muppet JugBand)
Do Re Me ( Kermit, Bo, Fozzie, Scooter, etc.)

Does anyone have any Muppet Babies mp3s? I already have the "theme" and "good things happen in the dark." Oh I want the "Janice and Floyd song "Act Naturally" mp3 not the gonzo one.

I also want Frog Prince songs but without diolog like the one I got from Enzo. Sorry enzo I thought you just had the songs not the whole record recorded. Can some on please get me theses songs please.

Frog-Kermit and Frog Chours
Sleep Sweetums, Sleep-Robin
Sweetums-Sweetums

Thanks to everyone whos has helped me.