Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Crazy-Animal

Reaction score
I'd love some of the stuff from the best of the count if I may pls, I unfortunatley don't have anything to trade

enzo

Reaction score
Tell me what ones and where to send them.

enzo

Reaction score
Well im going to sleep now, leave me a message and i will send them when i wake up.

Beth C

Reaction score
*SCREAMS* WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!

THANK YOU SKEETER MUPPET!!!!!! I AM DOING CARTWHEELS OVER HERE!!!!!!!

*bows down* I am not worthy, I am not worthy! You have made my MONTH!!!!!

(Can anyone tell that I'm just a weeee bit excited about something I found in my Email?)

Ok, calming down now..... *deep breath in, exhales*

I'll be sending Mp3 files to those that asked hopefully tomorrow. I'm still putting together my Sesame Street list as well. So just be a tad bit more patient with me. I won't let you down!

~Beth C

Beauregard

Reaction score
*in Grover's voice* Oooh, I'm so happy for me!

I got lotsa Muppet Family Christmas songs from Skeeter Muppet (Thanks Kim!) and I'm lovin' them!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Enzo - Can you send me "Halfway Up The Stairs" from Ol' Brown Ears is Back? ( ballington3000@comcast.net )
Kim - Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, you are the most awesome person and I am soooo grateful.
Ernie81981 - Everything came through great, thank you.
Beau - I forgot being in the UK you probably never heard of the Numa Numa dance, it was discussed here, so check it out. The dude who did the animation has become a total shut -in from all the press.
Christy - Thank you so much too!

Man, I feel like I've just accepted an award.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I see. I love the song though. It's my new favorite. In fact, I may even learn Romanian so I can sing it properly.

getup

Reaction score
hey guys...wondering if anyone had anymore follow that bird songs...esp, the grouch anthem. the song is stuck in my head and i just want to listen to it! hehe :wink: well, i have lots of fraggle songs to trade if anyone wants. everyone pretty much has all the muppet songs i do so they're pretty much worthless.

christyb

Reaction score
All I have is easy goin' day. Actually would you like my complete list of songs? I'd be happy to help you out anyway I can. I'm not posting my song list here b/c welll....It's growing at rapid rates.