Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone have "Sesame Street Sing-Along?" It's the one with Big Bird, The Count, Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, Grover, Oscar and Honkers on the front of the cover.

dabauckham

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm making some more requests from Kyle/Randall/whomever,

I'd like:

From Ernie’s Hits – Ernie presents the letter “A”; Ernie presents the letter “Q”; The Man Who Needs Help; The Wrong Patient; Ernie presents the letter “U”;
Ernie’s Drums (for Ernie's Drums, I have Randall's version, which I do appreciate, but does anyone have a slightly cleaner recording? I only ask because I really like this sketch a lot)

From Grover Sings the Blues – Name the animal; Grover takes a walk; Has anybody seen my dog?; Still we like each other; I am blue

From Sesame Disco – Disco Frog; Doin’ the Trash; Bein’ Green

From Let a Frown Be Your Umbrella - The Garden (oscar and susan); the word family song; the monster’s three wishes; I don’t wanna; Tu me gustas

From The Sesame Street Book and Record – Goin’ for a Ride; What are Kids Called; A Face; J Jump; Rub Your Tummy; Nearly Missed

From The Official Sesame Street 2 Book-and-Record Album – Play Along; Mad; Picture a World; I’m Pretty; Someday Little Children

The Year of Roosevelt Franklin (whole album)

From Sesame Mucho – I'd like all the songs except for these songs, which I already have: Yo (Me); Rubber Duckie (El Patito); The People in Your Neighborhood (La Gente en tu Barrio); Canta (Sing)

Joe Raposo – I’m an Aardvark; Bein’ A Pig; Everybody Eats; Flying; Me

From the show: Kermit and Joey sing the alphabet

Sorry - Hope that's not too many. I go a little crazy over muppet music :crazy:

Can you tell? :zany:

dabauckham

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Does anyone have "Sesame Street Sing-Along?" It's the one with Big Bird, The Count, Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, Grover, Oscar and Honkers on the front of the cover.
Hey Kyle,

I just ordered this LP from e-bay. Eventually, I hope to convert it to mp3, and when I do, I'll definitely share it with you! (it may take a while tho, so hope you can wait a bit :sleep: :big_grin: )

dabauckham

Reaction score
I just want to give a HUGE thank-you to Randall, who is already sending out my requests!! :big_grin: :crazy: :smile: