M*A*S*H Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey Klinger, what are you doing all the way up here? Don't you know we're bugging out?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Charles: Where did Klinger run off to? I thought I just saw him here.... Well, since we're finished up here let's start over there. *heads towards office*

Princeton

Reaction score
We're bugging out; no kidding? Holy cow! I've gotta get all my dresses packed up!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hawkeye: (Laying in the Swamp with drink in hand)

Oh Charles is in charge? (wait thats a whole nother thread) Where is B.J the still needs some work. We got to move again ugg just think we move more then the war itself does.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
We're bugging out; no kidding? Holy cow! I've gotta get all my dresses packed up!
Hey Klinger, listen, I was heading down to the aid station to warn Colonel Potter and Captain Pierce about the bug-out, and a band of North Koreans stole the jeep, listen, do me a favor and don't tell Major Winchester, he'll hit me!

OOC: Hey Hawk, what are you doing all the way back at the Swamp, and not the aid station?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hawkeye:
I Refuse to leave the swamp, because they told me i could not bring the still well if they want Benjaman Franklan Pirces then they will let me have my still
(looks at Charles when saying that)

Princeton

Reaction score
Hey Klinger, listen, I was heading down to the aid station to warn Colonel Potter and Captain Pierce about the bug-out, and a band of North Koreans stole the jeep, listen, do me a favor and don't tell Major Winchester, he'll hit me!
Hey, don't worry, kid; I can handle that!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Thanks Klinger, I gotta go!

*Continues on for the aid station*

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hawkeye: (leaving the Swamp)

Hey who is in charge here and where is everyone I'm about to call Sidney down here to talk to everyone. The only sane one in the outfit is klinger.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Charles: Pierce? What on earth are you doing here? I thought you were up at the aid station! Radar's gone to go find you and the Colonel! Well, seeing as I'm in charge, go clean up the Swamp. But DON'T touch my things!