M*A*S*H Thread

dwayne1115

Reaction score
(pats the good Father on the back) Thanks Father (jumps into the Jeep)
Im comming Raidar!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Meanwhile, back at the aid station*

MP: (Waving a bottle of smelling salts under Radar's nose) Hey, I think he's coming to...

RADAR: (Groggily) Mmmyeah ma... feed the chickens... slop the hogs... I know... soee...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
(pulls up to aid staion and get out of jeep) (walks over to M.P and asks where Radar is)
They lead me to where Radiar is.
Hawkeye: Radiar are you ok whats going on I'v been looking for you everywhere this is no time for a nap. We got wounded to move.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
RADAR: (Mumbles) Maaaaaaaaaa, I already moved the dune...

MP: He's a little groggy, he said something about coming all the way down here looking for you and Colonel Potter because of a bug-out, and he just passed out.

RADAR: (Grogg) Uncle Ed, did you pass out the invitations to my birthday party?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hawkeye:
He'll be fine he has had a long day I'll take him with me he sould be fine.
(picks up Raidar and buts him in the jeep and starts back to the 4077)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Radar slowly comes to*

Oh, not so fast ma, I'm getting car sick... I... Hawkeye? Hawkeye? ! HAWKEYE! I've been looking for you and Colonel Potter, we're bugging out, and one of the jeeps was stolen, and I had to walk the whole way, and Klinger was hiding in the bushes, and I got to the aid station and they said you already left, and now Colonel Potter's going to think I'm AWOL without leave! He'll kill me right after Major Winchester kills me!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hawkeye: Don't worry Raidar, It's my falt (for comming in on this RPG late) I'll deal with good ol' Charles. You know he is reminding me more and more of Frank Burns!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hawkeye: Don't worry Raidar, It's my falt (for comming in on this RPG late) I'll deal with good ol' Charles. You know he is reminding me more and more of Frank Burns!
BOY, I'd hate to tell HIM one of our jeeps was stolen1

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hawkeye:
What this old thing i was going to throw it back.
(pulls up to camp)
Ok Raidar, I want you to go and Find Father Mucahy if he has more wounded to move help him. Then i want you to get a list of all the wounded and post op paitents from the most critical to the one who are in the best condition. then get everyone and meet me and Major Whinchester in Potter's office. I am going to have a word with Charles. Oh and if you run out of things to do call sparky and see if he has heard anything from or about B.J Potter and Holahand if they are missing we will have to send out a search party, but not untill everything else is taken care of.

(Walks in to Potter's Office)
Hi charles did you miss me.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Charles: Me? Miss you? Quite frankly I was rather enjoying the solitude. But now that you're back, get to work. Is Radar with you?