Making Female Body - Mature

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Somebody please CLOSE THIS THREAD.It's gone way to far off the subject.

whatashambles

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
He got help, now this topic is just going too far. Now, stop arguing with me.
could you stop arguing with me please...

im trying to help the person who wanted help.....all you have to do is not read the thread and let people continue whatever they were talking about. There are mods on this forum are there not?

Im sure they know what to get rid of.

F

furryredmonster

Ya know, how about we just close it our selfs?

CLOSED

Just don't reply anymore.

puppetise

Reaction score
i stoped building it because i couldnt give a hoot about what any 1 said in this thread any more its gone compleatly off hand thanks for the tips you have shared in this thread but please stop the fighting and dont close this thread it would help alot of people if u guys could get along!!!!!!

darkkira

Reaction score
im also making a female body and i was wondering if some one could give me a tutorial on making a female puppet such as talked about on this bourd. pm me if you have any tips. please help me out:wink:

darkkira

Reaction score
thanks. how do you make your puppets? you dont have to answer if its a secret but they are so realistic.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
can you send more pics of the Spring has arrived character as well? I'm doing the same Breast pattern thing for some of my characters as well.

wes

Reaction score
Buy the way I used a round Foam ball cut in two, then I covered it with fleece, it worked nice.