Making Female Body - Mature

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Some of those pics aren't exactly "family friendly" either, but let's not get into it.

Oh for crying out loud! I better save the information to my PC now before someone gets them pulled. :rolleyes:

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I think I'm going to stop posting on this thread for awhile.And let whatever happens to it happen.Cause frankly I don't care,if it's just supposed to be about puppets.Fine.

Phantom

Reaction score
Okay, let's first admit a slightly off-color remark (or what may be taken as off-color) was made. The information in this thread is good for those who are interested in improving their building because it sparks ideas. The title does say "Mature" and should serve as a warning, however there is very little here that I would object to my own children viewing.

Let's please get past this discussion and add information that furthers the purpose of the thread. The information is too good to miss out on.

*climbing down off my soapbox*

F

furryredmonster

I just don't think some of the content in this topic is family friendly.

F

furryredmonster

I am only saying this because some members might object to this kind of stuff on here.

whatashambles

Reaction score
Well im sure they'll object when they see it, you shouldnt talk for other people.

This guy just wants help making a puppet, let people help him.

F

furryredmonster

He got help, now this topic is just going too far. Now, stop arguing with me.