Males, rally with me---don't shower!!

radionate

Reaction score
Re: Economical reasons for males to stay unclean

Originally posted by The Smell Moron
C'mon y'all, just look at all the benefits!
You forgot some more that I'm sure you'll be seeing soon.

• You'll save money as you'll have no social life
  • You'll save money from not eating out, as restaurants won't serve you thinking you are a bum
  • We won't make fun of you being hairy because you'll grow funky fungus and rashes that we can make fun of instead.
  • People will know where you are at all times as they will smell you from a mile away
  • I'll be able to have more nick names for you like Stinky, Skunk Boy, Pigpen, etc.
  • You'll become sterile and won't be able to reproduce, thus saving the world from any more Tribbles being born

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
All this dog can say about this topic, is that i'm glad computers don't have smellovision.....

I think animals smell good and they don't take baths often, my old Barney belly dog that i just lost last month :sympathy:always had cute smells, his paws smelled like popcorn, so we called him Popcorn Feet;-)

and i think my cat smells like tato chips (potato)

only i think this is with mammals only, fish,reptiles,antfibanans and birds can stink......smelling a insect would be gross....

Zack)Rowlf the, wet animal hair ,dog

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
i hope you don't smell your animals on a daily bases!
Oh yeah? and what if i do? what if i do? like i said i only have a cat now, but if i pick her up i smell her, tato chips remember? i want to eat her, and her belly is filled with dip, shes got such a gushy belly, she so cute! I, I, I, i'm getting to much into this aren't I?........:embarrassed: :rolleyes:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
It's stuff like that that make me consider moving across the country, but then I'd most likely be near Byron.

Ah, I'd rather have the cat sniffer. At least he only smells with his nose. :crazy: :concern: :grouchy:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
HEY!:mad:

I'm not a cat sinffer, i'm not adicted to sinffing cats, I mean if I pick my cat Boots up and was to give her a hug i could smell her. She's very clean and very cute. :flirt: Shes 8 years old and yet shes still a little baby! That's my Bootsy-Willow.

So wait how else dose Bryon smell? Oh wait! I get it! Teriable! LOL!...Ahh just, just kidding Bryon....:zany:...:rolleyes:

Zack)Rowlf the, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! Or atleast some fresh air, Dog.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Ah, you're stil a cat sniffer. :smile:

Hmmm. Funny. I thought Rowlf was alergic to cats... :sympathy:

We need a Gaffer smiley.

Wait a minute... Bootsy-Willow? Oy! :rolleyes:

He he! Don't worry about it. My brother's the same way with his cat. I get used to "cat sniffers!" :smirk:

Hey! I think I just came up with a good name for our next cat! Sniffers!

Anyway, back on topic...

Byron, I can just imagine what you must smell like by now. Ever hang out at a fish market?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
yeah Bootsy-Willow, thats her nick name, my younger brother came up with it...why?! what? does it mean?! something bad and i don't know the meaning to it?!! You gotta tell me! There was one time when I heard a word at school a few years ago and it sounded funny, so i was saying it to my friends at work for the halibut, then one of my friends said " You do know what your saying right zack'? I mean you normaly don't say words like that!"

i was like WHY???!? WHATS IT MEAN? .....when i found out, well it was funny to my friends but i was...:embarrassed: :concern: :eek: :frown: :smirk: