Males, rally with me---don't shower!!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
*holds leash in front of Byron's face*
Don't make me tie the two of you up in the backyard and hose the you both off like a couple of dogs.
HEY! i resent those dog remarks! ahh, well, anything to help clean up the world, sorry Byron and Matt...i'm normaly not mean, i guess i'm just going with the croud.

Zack)Rowlf the, Quick! get the ducks ready!Dog

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Jeeze...you guys are pretty mean to Byron...
:rolleyes:
-Matt
Aaaaaww, we LOVE Byron....Stank and all! (Really! We do!) :halo:

I went to WYD in Toronto, and one of the guys in our group decided that the whole WEEK-LONG trip,where we would spend ALL DAY in the sun, he was not gonna shower. He changed his clothes and used Febreze, but boy, did he ever REEK! Imagine being crammed up next to THIS guy in the subway...Anyhoo, we were staying in a school that HAPPENED to have a hose in the yard, and one day, we all got sick of it and a group of us jumped him w/the hose.
And the moral of today's story IS....Moral #3! BATHE, dangit!!!!!!
("Wheel of morality, turn, turn, turn.....")

Jackie

Reaction score
There is this guy at my school who refuses to shower before class. I am lucky that I have only had 2 classes with him in 3 years but still that is one class too many. He absolutely WREAKS!! Oh man it's bad, I don't know how long he goes before he bathes but its killing my smelling aparatus quickly. Like I said before, natural smell is good but the natural smell of you after you take a shower with a deodorizing and germ killing soap!! :smile:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Isn't that like the pot calling the Kettle Black? :rolleyes:
Oo, Oo..like the Stanley Fish article?? We just read that in English!
But anyway...I gotta say I'm on the pro showering side of this issue. You would be too if you'd smelled some of the people I've smelled!:grouchy: :stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I've quit bathing. Their study is a lie. It doesn't work.

Women still slap me for groping them.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
...Or perhaps for the hallibut.

Speaking of which, where's Byron been?

:crazy: