Maybe Less of a Mystery

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Authors Note: I'm back! And I had a great vacation! :smile: But something horrible happened!:eek: I lost my WIFI!:sympathy: I'm sorry! But because of that I wont beable to post as often! NO! I will beable to post once a week! I'm sorry! But enjoy the chappy! And please! PLEASE! Comment! Will make me feel better! :big_grin: Disclaimer: I do not own!
Chapter #25

Gonzo had to search the whole house, but after several failed attempts he found Pepe and Clifford sitting in the hot tub with drinks, laughing as though they hadn’t a care in the world.

Taking a deep breath Gonzo kept his grip on animal wrist and stalked over to them, not noticing how many people where just chilling in the back yard tonight. Each of them watching the scene with fascination, halting in front of the hot tub he built Gonzo cleared his throat feeling animal’s nervous looks on him.

“Gonzo! Hey man!” Clifford shouted in elation, as though nothing had happened. Pepe smiled raising his glass “You’re alive! We thought for sure that the crazy animal had done you in ok!”

Gonzo nodded letting go of animal wrist “Yeah, I’m ok.” They either didn’t hear the anger laced in his tone, or chose to ignore it either way Pepe’s next statement was “Sweet MARY! What is it doing here!”

Clifford jumped at the sight of animal as well, “Yeah man! He’s crazy!” Gonzo swallowed hard and glared hard at them “He is NOT crazy!” he hadn’t really shouted, but the tone he used was harsh enough to silence them into shock.

But Gonzo didn’t realize that everyone in the back yard was watching him in awe. “I thought you were my friends?” Gonzo asked in an angry sorrow,

Clifford stuttered out “W-We are Gonzo! You’re our main man!” Pepe nodded vigorously “Yeah! Besides we didn’t do anything that bad ok!” Gonzo gave animal a smile before he whispered something in his ear, animal’s eyes widened as he nodded and laughed

“AHHH! OK!!!” Animal then turned and ran back into the house Gonzo laughed shortly as he could hear animal yell out “OK!” in the distance, but his smile didn’t remain.

Turning toward his so called friends he spoke in a strict tone, to show he was not playing around “Didn’t do anything that bad? How dare you sit there and completely lie to me?”

Clifford sat his drink down on the rim of the hot tub and shared a look with Pepe “Look man, why are you acting like this? It doesn’t matter! Animal is just a-” Gonzo cut him off voice raising a degree

“Just a what?! Huh?! What! A freak! A loser! A monster!! Horrid and Freaky looking!! Pathetic!!! Sound familiar!!!! Those are all of the terms that define ME!!! So if you have no problem with me? Then why do you treat animal that way!! So he’s a little messed up! So what! No one is perfect, and there are two perfect examples sitting right there!”

Gonzo paused panting heavily, Clifford and Pepe looked as though they had just been cursed, or sentenced to jail.

Gonzo looked in between them, before he continued “You are never going to bother animal again, you’ve already lost me as your friend and if you don’t want to be kicked out…then I’d be careful if I where you. You forget, I have quite a voice with Kermit. And he won’t tolerate this, and neither will I.”

“GMZNN!!!” someone muffled from behind him, with a sly smile toward his ex-friends Gonzo turned around to see animal with an old cigar box in his mouth “Thank you animal!” Gonzo spoke in a high tone, looking very happy, gonzo took the box from him, and animal laughed

“Ha ha! Welcome!!” Ignoring his ex-friends pleads and shouts to get his attention Gonzo began to whisper things to animal as he pulled out an object out of the box and lit it. Animal laughed and took the object from Gonzo, Animal ran around the side of the hot tub not noticed by the pathetic men in the tub.

Gonzo cleared his throat as his ex-friends fumbled out excuses, he watched as animal threw the object into the tub, and ran back over to Gonzo “Thank you animal! As for you two…I’d move right about now. You have about three seconds.”

Taking animal hand Gonzo held his head up high and walked away, hearing in the distance Pepe ask “What is he talking about ok?” Animal gave Gonzo a searching look as though asking “What was that?” Gonzo smirked and explained

“Cherry bomb…got to love them! It wasn’t too powerful to hurt them, but they should get quite the surpri-” Just then they both heard this loud BOOM!! Followed by satisfying screams and the sound of a small waterfall, Gonzo laughed loudly “That would be the hot tub getting destroyed!”

Animal laughed as well, feeling a lot better about what happened, no one got mad, he wasn’t on his chain, and Gonzo defended him. All in all a pretty good day, “Come on buddy, let’s go check in with Floyd and give you a bath.”

Animal nodded “Thank you, ok!” Gonzo smiled warmly and patted animal’s head, fully aware that people where watching him. What he didn’t know was that they were smiling.

Meanwhile in the back yard, Pepe and Clifford where collecting themselves out of a pile of rubble and a sopping wet swamp like lawn. Brushing themselves off Clifford sighed

“What was that all about! What a drama queen!” Pepe nodded in agreement “Yeah, we try to kid around and get our heads bitten off ok! That is so…” but he completely trailed off when he saw all the other Muppet residents glaring at them.

Clifford and Pepe exchanged looks; maybe animal wasn’t as alone as he thought.
A/ N: COMMENT PLEASE!!!

fictionalnice

Reaction score
I must go! Sadly, but I will be back hopefully in a few days! Again, I appologize for the inconvinience. But I hope you all enjoy my new ch! :big_grin:

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Authors Note: I'm back!!! HI!!! And OH NO THE STORY IS ALMOST OVER!!! NO!!! Oh well, I had a whole lotta fun writting it, and i hope you all enjoyed reading it! I'm planniing a Sequal, already have some ch's written, so if anyone has any ideas for me i would love to here them! Please, please, please, pretty please, COMMENT!!! :big_grin:
Chapter #26

After Gonzo checked in with the electric mayhem, he explained what he did, and earned several hugs, including a bone crushing hug (Three guesses who?), laughs and “thank you.”

after that Gonzo had taken animal to the restroom to clean him up. While the Electric Mayhem returned to the sitting room, to finish up their story. “That Gonzo, the most human alien I know!” Dr. Teeth chuckled, Floyd nodded fingering animal chain

“Yeah…I really think their friendship is very important, man, for animal and bird boy Gonzo.” “Yes, it seems that way.” Kermit commented, “Why don’t we finish up our story?” Lips asked, trying not to yawn, everyone agreed and Floyd started where he left off, unaware that it was already midnight.

~~~~~~~~~

Dr. Teeth smiled sweetly “Aww! Someone’s getting mad! Please, Jamie! I’m not that easy to scare.” James smirked and stood up eerily “You know, big mouths get into big trouble.”

His friends where silent but shot Dr. Teeth looks that read clearly “Shut up!” But no one noticed animal fighting desperately against his chain; James grabbed his bag and pulled out a bright shiny object. “What are you doing?” Janice asked tensing up; James turned around and held up his instrument, it was a pair of pliers. “Like I said, big mouths, big trouble.”

Dr. Teeth grew pale, as James looked directly at him, before he kneeled down. “Open wide!” Dr. Teeth shook his head, “I-I…” James grabbed his chin and forced his mouth open and mocked “Awww! Is someone scared? You should be!”

Dr. Teeth fought against him but it was no use, James was too strong and soon he griped onto one of his front teeth and began to pull. Dr. Teeth squeezed his eyes shut, as James spoke in a sing song voice “One by one! Bright and shiny! They’ll get pulled out!”

“STOP IT!!!”

“OH MY GOD YOU’RE HURTING HIM!!!”

“YOU’RE TOTALLY INSANE!!!”

Everyone began to yell, but James ignored them and pulled a little harder “Hmm! That little bugger is in there tight!” Dr. Teeth felt his eyes water and he couldn’t hold it in any longer and it just came out, a loud blood curdling, tear jerking series of screams and cries. James laughed as he watched the tears run down Teeth’s cheeks, and with one strong yank he pulled out his tooth, causing blood to squirt out.

When it was over James stood up, examining the perfect tooth, Dr. Teeth gasped and leaned his head against the bars of the cage behind him, blood filled his mouth and dribbled down his chin, and tears stained hi cheeks. For he knew that tooth would never grow back, “Very nice tooth, Dr. Teeth…Clean and white. But next time…” James paused squatting down “Don’t f#$% with me.”

Animal growled viciously, the chains around him cracked as he pulled with all his strength, as he watched James throw the pliers onto the floor and pick up a knife. “Now,” he started unaware of animal’s bloodlust and anger toward him as he chewed on his chain.

James walked over to Janice “What should I do with you beautiful?” Floyd gasped and snapped at him “Don’t touch her!!” James shot him a grin with a maniac like shin in his eyes, “Would you rather be first, end up like your loud mouthed friend over there? I think that can be arranged…” Animal paused briefly as he saw James grab Floyd’s red hair, and force his head back earning a yelp out of Floyd.

“You won’t be such hot stuff after I get done with you…you wanna be hippy freak.” James smiled tracing the blade across Floyd face. That was it that was all animal could take, he could take a lot of crap from different people, but no one.

And he meant NO ONE hurt his friends! Letting out a deep animalistic growl animal wrapped his hands around his chain and gave one last strong pull. And that was all it took for the chain to snap.

Dr. Teeth smiled his teeth covered in sticky red liquid “Hey Jamie?” He called out, James scowled not noticing animal standing up with a freaky grin on his face, James’s shot Dr. Teeth a glare

“What?!” Dr. Teeth spat out a mouth full of blood and shrugged copying what James said to him. “Big mouths, Big trouble and Big problems!” James looked confused, and he stood up, when he stood up everyone else could clearly see what he meant and they all began to smile and laugh. Janice smiled “Yeah, watch out Jamie!” But James didn’t need to ask any questions as Animal clenched his fist’s, shouted and jumped.

James screamed in terror as animal knocked him to the ground “HELP!!! GET HIM OFF ME!!!” no one laughed, or even smiled, because, no one ever saw animal so raw and angry, just out for blood like this before as he completely mauled James. Biting him, and scratching him.

Floyd’s heart stopped, and he spotted James knife on the ground. Licking his lips Floyd stretched out his foot, groaning in frustration he fought hard to kick it closer to himself. “Yes!” he shouted when he was able to get it closer, leaning against the bars Floyd lifted himself up off of the ground and had to pull a muscle in his leg to get the knife closer to his tied up hands.

Sliding back down he stretched out his fingers and grabbed onto the knife, when he finally got it, he quickly cut through his ropes and jumped up on his feet. His friends didn’t even notice they had their eyes glued to Animal. Floyd shouted running over to Animal “

Animal stop!” he shouted, but animal didn’t hear him. Floyd grabbed animals arm, pulled him away and screamed feeling himself going horse “ANIMAL!!! STOP IT!!!!” at first animal fought with him. But as soon as Floyd wrapped his arms around animal he slowly calmed down and leaned into him panting heavily and quickly through his nose and grabbed onto Floyds shirt, his eyes were wide and the poor thing looked so distraught.

“It’s ok animal…everything will be ok.” Floyd murmured as he heard police sirens approach, sitting on the ground Floyd wrapped his arms tighter around animal and combed his hair with his fingers. And continued to whisper consoling words to him,

“I promise.”

A/N:COMMENT PLEASE!!! I LOVE THEM SO!! Hope you all loved it!! :big_grin:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Authors Note: I'm back!!! HI!!! And OH NO THE STORY IS ALMOST OVER!!! NO!!! Oh well, I had a whole lotta fun writting it, and i hope you all enjoyed reading it! I'm planniing a Sequal, already have some ch's written, so if anyone has any ideas for me i would love to here them! Please, please, please, pretty please, COMMENT!!! :big_grin:
Chapter #26

After Gonzo checked in with the electric mayhem, he explained what he did, and earned several hugs, including a bone crushing hug (Three guesses who?), laughs and “thank you.”

after that Gonzo had taken animal to the restroom to clean him up. While the Electric Mayhem returned to the sitting room, to finish up their story. “That Gonzo, the most human alien I know!” Dr. Teeth chuckled, Floyd nodded fingering animal chain

“Yeah…I really think their friendship is very important, man, for animal and bird boy Gonzo.” “Yes, it seems that way.” Kermit commented, “Why don’t we finish up our story?” Lips asked, trying not to yawn, everyone agreed and Floyd started where he left off, unaware that it was already midnight.

~~~~~~~~~

Dr. Teeth smiled sweetly “Aww! Someone’s getting mad! Please, Jamie! I’m not that easy to scare.” James smirked and stood up eerily “You know, big mouths get into big trouble.”

His friends where silent but shot Dr. Teeth looks that read clearly “Shut up!” But no one noticed animal fighting desperately against his chain; James grabbed his bag and pulled out a bright shiny object. “What are you doing?” Janice asked tensing up; James turned around and held up his instrument, it was a pair of pliers. “Like I said, big mouths, big trouble.”

Dr. Teeth grew pale, as James looked directly at him, before he kneeled down. “Open wide!” Dr. Teeth shook his head, “I-I…” James grabbed his chin and forced his mouth open and mocked “Awww! Is someone scared? You should be!”

Dr. Teeth fought against him but it was no use, James was too strong and soon he griped onto one of his front teeth and began to pull. Dr. Teeth squeezed his eyes shut, as James spoke in a sing song voice “One by one! Bright and shiny! They’ll get pulled out!”

“STOP IT!!!”

“OH MY GOD YOU’RE HURTING HIM!!!”

“YOU’RE TOTALLY INSANE!!!”

Everyone began to yell, but James ignored them and pulled a little harder “Hmm! That little bugger is in there tight!” Dr. Teeth felt his eyes water and he couldn’t hold it in any longer and it just came out, a loud blood curdling, tear jerking series of screams and cries. James laughed as he watched the tears run down Teeth’s cheeks, and with one strong yank he pulled out his tooth, causing blood to squirt out.

When it was over James stood up, examining the perfect tooth, Dr. Teeth gasped and leaned his head against the bars of the cage behind him, blood filled his mouth and dribbled down his chin, and tears stained hi cheeks. For he knew that tooth would never grow back, “Very nice tooth, Dr. Teeth…Clean and white. But next time…” James paused squatting down “Don’t f#$% with me.”

Animal growled viciously, the chains around him cracked as he pulled with all his strength, as he watched James throw the pliers onto the floor and pick up a knife. “Now,” he started unaware of animal’s bloodlust and anger toward him as he chewed on his chain.

James walked over to Janice “What should I do with you beautiful?” Floyd gasped and snapped at him “Don’t touch her!!” James shot him a grin with a maniac like shin in his eyes, “Would you rather be first, end up like your loud mouthed friend over there? I think that can be arranged…” Animal paused briefly as he saw James grab Floyd’s red hair, and force his head back earning a yelp out of Floyd.

“You won’t be such hot stuff after I get done with you…you wanna be hippy freak.” James smiled tracing the blade across Floyd face. That was it that was all animal could take, he could take a lot of crap from different people, but no one.

And he meant NO ONE hurt his friends! Letting out a deep animalistic growl animal wrapped his hands around his chain and gave one last strong pull. And that was all it took for the chain to snap.

Dr. Teeth smiled his teeth covered in sticky red liquid “Hey Jamie?” He called out, James scowled not noticing animal standing up with a freaky grin on his face, James’s shot Dr. Teeth a glare

“What?!” Dr. Teeth spat out a mouth full of blood and shrugged copying what James said to him. “Big mouths, Big trouble and Big problems!” James looked confused, and he stood up, when he stood up everyone else could clearly see what he meant and they all began to smile and laugh. Janice smiled “Yeah, watch out Jamie!” But James didn’t need to ask any questions as Animal clenched his fist’s, shouted and jumped.

James screamed in terror as animal knocked him to the ground “HELP!!! GET HIM OFF ME!!!” no one laughed, or even smiled, because, no one ever saw animal so raw and angry, just out for blood like this before as he completely mauled James. Biting him, and scratching him.

Floyd’s heart stopped, and he spotted James knife on the ground. Licking his lips Floyd stretched out his foot, groaning in frustration he fought hard to kick it closer to himself. “Yes!” he shouted when he was able to get it closer, leaning against the bars Floyd lifted himself up off of the ground and had to pull a muscle in his leg to get the knife closer to his tied up hands.

Sliding back down he stretched out his fingers and grabbed onto the knife, when he finally got it, he quickly cut through his ropes and jumped up on his feet. His friends didn’t even notice they had their eyes glued to Animal. Floyd shouted running over to Animal “

Animal stop!” he shouted, but animal didn’t hear him. Floyd grabbed animals arm, pulled him away and screamed feeling himself going horse “ANIMAL!!! STOP IT!!!!” at first animal fought with him. But as soon as Floyd wrapped his arms around animal he slowly calmed down and leaned into him panting heavily and quickly through his nose and grabbed onto Floyds shirt, his eyes were wide and the poor thing looked so distraught.

“It’s ok animal…everything will be ok.” Floyd murmured as he heard police sirens approach, sitting on the ground Floyd wrapped his arms tighter around animal and combed his hair with his fingers. And continued to whisper consoling words to him,

“I promise.”

A/N:COMMENT PLEASE!!! I LOVE THEM SO!! Hope you all loved it!! :big_grin:
So, that must be why Dr. Teeth has a golden tooth, an awful man took out his white tooth with his pilers. And that's also why Floys has short hair, because James pulled out his nice good ol' red bushy hair. I'm glad he didn't mess up Janice. She is still the good old looking girl with long beautiful hair with a smooth talk. The first performer was Richard Hunt! I can really hear that original voice in this story. Boy, that guy had such talent way back then.

BTW: MORE! MORE! :halo:
What Aminal said, so please post more story.

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Authors Note: AH NO!!! ALMOST OVER!!! I had a lot of fun! and I hope you allenjoyed it as much as I did writing it! XD Comment PLEASE!!!
Chapter #27

Two hours later the six of them sat in back of an ambulance, with the back doors open, as an EMT worked on Dr. Teeth’s bleeding gap, and stitching up his wrist’s. Floyd had a blanket wrapped around his shoulders, and a bandage on his forehead, animal sat in his lap fast asleep.

Ever since Floyd grabbed onto him he had refused to let him go, Janice, Zoot and Lips sat next to him in a row. Janice was drinking out of a mug of hot coffee, Zoot was staring out into the night time sky and Lips was leaning up against the door calmly.

Floyd tightened his grip around animal when he saw two police men escorting James into the back of a second ambulance. His face was bloody, and he fixated Floyd with a hate filled deadly glare. Floyd watched him until the ambulance drove away, when it was gone he sighed and leaned back a little, deep in thought.

Just then a voice cut through the silence, and Floyd opened his eyes to see a tall, middle aged police captain standing in front of them “I am very sorry about what you children had to go through, but you don’t have to worry about that man bothering any of you anymore, he’s going away for a long time.” Janice smiled “Thank you, but what about animal?”

The Sargent gripped his belt and smiled “Don’t worry; he’s not going to get into any trouble. It was after all self-defense.” Janice let out a sigh of relief, but Lips asked throwing an arm up “Are we done with the questions through high rank cop dude?” The Sargent nodded with a short laugh

“Yes, yes, and if you remember anything else, give us a call.” He turned away with a nod, but before he said anything he informed them “Oh, and by the way, I called each of your parents a while ago. They should be here soon.” With that said, the cop nodded with a smile and left them to have some alone time.

The young blond headed female EMT finished up wrapping Dr. Teeth’s bandages and stepped back removing her gloves “Well, you are a very lucky man. But I can’t do anything for your tooth. But you can get a false on put in its place.”

She smiled warmly at him, Dr. Teeth quickly got off of the medical bed and thanked her “Thank you ma’am, I appreciate your help, but I’m a tad pressed for cash.” She nodded in understanding “I understand, but you’ll be ok, but I recommend a trip to the hospital for all of you…just to be certain.”

Dr. Teeth thanked her once more “We will, as soon as we get back to our home town.” She nodded, satisfied, they refused to get driven to the hospital, insisting they were alright, but she still had been very persistent, but now seemed satisfied.

Dr. Teeth jumped out of the ambulance, his friends following him. Dr. Teeth laughed when he saw Floyd holding sleeping animal in his arms. “I don’t know about you all, but I feel good.” Lips scoffed “your hands and wrists are all wrapped up, but you’re happy?”

Teeth nodded, smiling revealing this large gap in the front of his mouth “Yes, I am.” Zoot sighed “It’s over…” everyone nodded, Zoot continued “Floyd…I am so sorry…we never should have-” But Floyd cut him off “That’s ok…don’t worry about it.”

Dr. Teeth and Janice opened their mouths but Floyd sighed, he was sick of all the apologies, he really cared about his friends and he knew the moment they were more than whiling to go through all this to make up for a mistake that they were truly sorry. And to be honest he wasn’t mad, more understanding and relieved,

“Don’t! It’s ok! I am ok! And so is animal!” everyone was silent for a moment until Janice shouted “MOM!!! DAD!!!” and shoved by her friends and ran over to her tearful parents, who both embraced her. The next parent to arrive was Dr. Teeth’s mom, Samantha, Dr. Teeth grabbed Zoot’s wrist and ran over to his puffy eyed mom.

Pulling Zoot along behind him, everyone would have asked why, but in the heat of the moment no one thought twice about it. Unaware that Samantha embraced them both, soon Lips ran over to his own parents. And before Floyd knew it his own name was shouted, as Benjamin arrived.

Floyd ran over to his dad, and felt his dad wrap his arms around him “Floyd!” he shouted, sounded congested, like he two had been crying. Ben pulled away and held onto his sons shoulder’s “I am so very, truly, sorry! This is all my fault! How can you ever forgive me…”

Floyd felt himself choke up “Pop…I-I-I, please, let animal stay…with us.” Ben shook his head a little, a tear rolling down his cheek “Floyd, son…of course he can stay. Floyd I am sorry, no matter what, I will never make this mistake again.”

Floyd smiled and gently laid animal on a nearby bench laying the blanket on top of him, before he hugged his father. “It’s ok pop…we’re ok…I’m ok.”

“Floyd!! Get your butt over here!!” Floyd jumped, and whipped his eyes, turning around he saw Dr. Teeth shouting over at him. Turning toward his father he asked “Will you watch animal for a second pop…I’ll be right back.” Ben nodded, as Floyd then ran over to his friends who were grouped together, looking up at the sky.

“What?” Dr. Teeth pointed up at the sky, “Fireworks.” Floyd looked up, surprised, and as they stood side by side, their parents now grouped together talking with the police, they watched as the beautiful show progressed before there very eyes.

Zoot smiled dreamily “Like electricity…sparks.” Janice laughed putting her hands on her hips “Yeah, like, Electric Mayhem!” Dr. Teeth gasped and jumped in front of her, grabbing her arms “Hold it girl! Say that again!” Janice frowned confused “What? Electric Mayhem?”

Dr. Teeth grinned ecstatically “That’s it! It’s perfect!! Janice baby I could kiss you!!!” at the look Floyd gave him he continued quickly “But I won’t! See? I have self-control!”

Lips let out a bark like laugh, “HA!” But Floyd asked irritated “Get on with it man!” Dr. Teeth waved his arms around as though it were obvious “The name for our band baby!!! Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem!!!” Zoot actually smiled and commented “I like that.” Floyd nodded “Yeah, nice ring!” Janice laughed again a little more freely

“Wow. This is all so real now!” Dr. Teeth shouted out gathering the attention of all their now amused parents “OH YEAH!!!” they all laughed, yeah, this was real. And even though they had to go through a lot to get to this point, even though no one voiced it, they all knew, things were about to get a whole lot better.

Floyd brushed a red lock of hair out of his face, “Together dudes!” They all nodded eagerly, and Dr. Teeth counted down “One, two, three!” and together they all shouted, full aware of all the confused stares “THE ELECTRIC MAYHEM!!!!” Floyd repeated a past thought, yeah, this would work.

A/N: YEAH!!! Happiness! COMMENT!!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Authors Note: AH NO!!! ALMOST OVER!!! I had a lot of fun! and I hope you allenjoyed it as much as I did writing it! XD Comment PLEASE!!!
Chapter #27

Two hours later the six of them sat in back of an ambulance, with the back doors open, as an EMT worked on Dr. Teeth’s bleeding gap, and stitching up his wrist’s. Floyd had a blanket wrapped around his shoulders, and a bandage on his forehead, animal sat in his lap fast asleep.

Ever since Floyd grabbed onto him he had refused to let him go, Janice, Zoot and Lips sat next to him in a row. Janice was drinking out of a mug of hot coffee, Zoot was staring out into the night time sky and Lips was leaning up against the door calmly.

Floyd tightened his grip around animal when he saw two police men escorting James into the back of a second ambulance. His face was bloody, and he fixated Floyd with a hate filled deadly glare. Floyd watched him until the ambulance drove away, when it was gone he sighed and leaned back a little, deep in thought.

Just then a voice cut through the silence, and Floyd opened his eyes to see a tall, middle aged police captain standing in front of them “I am very sorry about what you children had to go through, but you don’t have to worry about that man bothering any of you anymore, he’s going away for a long time.” Janice smiled “Thank you, but what about animal?”

The Sargent gripped his belt and smiled “Don’t worry; he’s not going to get into any trouble. It was after all self-defense.” Janice let out a sigh of relief, but Lips asked throwing an arm up “Are we done with the questions through high rank cop dude?” The Sargent nodded with a short laugh

“Yes, yes, and if you remember anything else, give us a call.” He turned away with a nod, but before he said anything he informed them “Oh, and by the way, I called each of your parents a while ago. They should be here soon.” With that said, the cop nodded with a smile and left them to have some alone time.

The young blond headed female EMT finished up wrapping Dr. Teeth’s bandages and stepped back removing her gloves “Well, you are a very lucky man. But I can’t do anything for your tooth. But you can get a false on put in its place.”

She smiled warmly at him, Dr. Teeth quickly got off of the medical bed and thanked her “Thank you ma’am, I appreciate your help, but I’m a tad pressed for cash.” She nodded in understanding “I understand, but you’ll be ok, but I recommend a trip to the hospital for all of you…just to be certain.”

Dr. Teeth thanked her once more “We will, as soon as we get back to our home town.” She nodded, satisfied, they refused to get driven to the hospital, insisting they were alright, but she still had been very persistent, but now seemed satisfied.

Dr. Teeth jumped out of the ambulance, his friends following him. Dr. Teeth laughed when he saw Floyd holding sleeping animal in his arms. “I don’t know about you all, but I feel good.” Lips scoffed “your hands and wrists are all wrapped up, but you’re happy?”

Teeth nodded, smiling revealing this large gap in the front of his mouth “Yes, I am.” Zoot sighed “It’s over…” everyone nodded, Zoot continued “Floyd…I am so sorry…we never should have-” But Floyd cut him off “That’s ok…don’t worry about it.”

Dr. Teeth and Janice opened their mouths but Floyd sighed, he was sick of all the apologies, he really cared about his friends and he knew the moment they were more than whiling to go through all this to make up for a mistake that they were truly sorry. And to be honest he wasn’t mad, more understanding and relieved,

“Don’t! It’s ok! I am ok! And so is animal!” everyone was silent for a moment until Janice shouted “MOM!!! DAD!!!” and shoved by her friends and ran over to her tearful parents, who both embraced her. The next parent to arrive was Dr. Teeth’s mom, Samantha, Dr. Teeth grabbed Zoot’s wrist and ran over to his puffy eyed mom.

Pulling Zoot along behind him, everyone would have asked why, but in the heat of the moment no one thought twice about it. Unaware that Samantha embraced them both, soon Lips ran over to his own parents. And before Floyd knew it his own name was shouted, as Benjamin arrived.

Floyd ran over to his dad, and felt his dad wrap his arms around him “Floyd!” he shouted, sounded congested, like he two had been crying. Ben pulled away and held onto his sons shoulder’s “I am so very, truly, sorry! This is all my fault! How can you ever forgive me…”

Floyd felt himself choke up “Pop…I-I-I, please, let animal stay…with us.” Ben shook his head a little, a tear rolling down his cheek “Floyd, son…of course he can stay. Floyd I am sorry, no matter what, I will never make this mistake again.”

Floyd smiled and gently laid animal on a nearby bench laying the blanket on top of him, before he hugged his father. “It’s ok pop…we’re ok…I’m ok.”

“Floyd!! Get your butt over here!!” Floyd jumped, and whipped his eyes, turning around he saw Dr. Teeth shouting over at him. Turning toward his father he asked “Will you watch animal for a second pop…I’ll be right back.” Ben nodded, as Floyd then ran over to his friends who were grouped together, looking up at the sky.

“What?” Dr. Teeth pointed up at the sky, “Fireworks.” Floyd looked up, surprised, and as they stood side by side, their parents now grouped together talking with the police, they watched as the beautiful show progressed before there very eyes.

Zoot smiled dreamily “Like electricity…sparks.” Janice laughed putting her hands on her hips “Yeah, like, Electric Mayhem!” Dr. Teeth gasped and jumped in front of her, grabbing her arms “Hold it girl! Say that again!” Janice frowned confused “What? Electric Mayhem?”

Dr. Teeth grinned ecstatically “That’s it! It’s perfect!! Janice baby I could kiss you!!!” at the look Floyd gave him he continued quickly “But I won’t! See? I have self-control!”

Lips let out a bark like laugh, “HA!” But Floyd asked irritated “Get on with it man!” Dr. Teeth waved his arms around as though it were obvious “The name for our band baby!!! Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem!!!” Zoot actually smiled and commented “I like that.” Floyd nodded “Yeah, nice ring!” Janice laughed again a little more freely

“Wow. This is all so real now!” Dr. Teeth shouted out gathering the attention of all their now amused parents “OH YEAH!!!” they all laughed, yeah, this was real. And even though they had to go through a lot to get to this point, even though no one voiced it, they all knew, things were about to get a whole lot better.

Floyd brushed a red lock of hair out of his face, “Together dudes!” They all nodded eagerly, and Dr. Teeth counted down “One, two, three!” and together they all shouted, full aware of all the confused stares “THE ELECTRIC MAYHEM!!!!” Floyd repeated a past thought, yeah, this would work.

A/N: YEAH!!! Happiness! COMMENT!!
Yay! Yes! The story was great! The awful is now put to justice and will never hurt a creature again. Beautiful! Post more...that is if you have the time.

fictionalnice

Reaction score
A/N: this is it! I have had a lot of fun! and I regret nothing! But this is the final ch! Luv it! I sure do! :big_grin::sing::flirt::cool: :halo: COMMENT!!! PLEASE!!!
Chapter #28

“And that’s it…after that; we went home, got trapped in the hospital for hours, and got mollycoddled by our parents and things just got very sweet and mellow after that.” Dr. Teeth finished, a large shiny grin on his face, Floyd finished for him

“And we practiced together almost all the time. And were almost always together, soon after we had our first performance at the high school, for the talent show, we sung ‘can you picture that?’ our debut song of all time!” Janice laughed and took over

“Yeah, and then we got gigs at restaurants, movie theaters, and even shopping malls…things just like, picked up from there.” Dr. Teeth laughed “Yeah and we sold albums, won awards, and got very popular very fast. Soon we bought this old run down church so we could start our own business, were the music and food would be fine and loud! Ha!”

Kermit sighed “Wow, that is quite the story…I must say, it all makes sense now. You must be quite the family. Thank you…for being so honest.” Zoot stretched his arm over his head “No problem.” Janice agreed “Totally, it feels good to let it all out,” Dr. Teeth nodded,

“Oh yeah baby…I just want someone to understand our ways.” Janice cocked her head to the side leaning forward on the couch “What I don’t get is why you lied.” Dr. Teeth spluttered, nervously, he had whished no one had caught onto that “What do you mean…” Floyd asked curiously “Yeah babe…how did he lie?” Janice sighed, and flipped her hair “Well, we like, didn’t know each other since we were babies! We met in middle school!”

“What?” Kermit asked, confused, but Dr. Teeth shook his head with a nervous smile and a creepy laugh “I don’t want to talk about it Janice!” Floyd laughed shaking his head “You actually told them that? Why man, it’s not eve true?” Dr. Teeth sighed crossing his arms over his chest

“It doesn’t matter skillets, Swamp boy wanted to know about animal…not how we got together!” Kermit shook his head “I know that’s mainly what I asked but, well, I don’t want to pry into your personal life…but I would love to hear how you all got together.

It may be therapeutic anyway, but you don’t have to share, if you rather not. But, I’m here if you want to…” Kermit really was curious at this point and desperately wished to know more about the interesting group, but he thought it would be best not to pry.

“Kermit…I appreciate how you want to be there for us, but I just don’t want to talk about it…” Dr. Teeth mumbled feeling cornered. Zoot nodded agreeing “I agree…” he trailed off though, but Zoot was very worried because he knew what a large part he had in the groups past,

particularly with Dr. Teeth and he had been able to keep it a secret from everyone else, with the exception of Dr. Teeth and Lips, for all this time and was in no hurry for everything to just come spilling out. But Floyd had other ideas “Come on man! This has felt so fine to let out! We haven’t talked about this ever man! It’ll be so fine and therapeutic! We, you, can’t keep this inside forever man…it has to come out.”

Dr. Teeth opened his mouth to retort, but Gonzo and animal burst in the room. “And now ladies and gentleman! The amazingly clean! Animal!!” Animal laughed tiredly “Ha…clean…shiny.” Gonzo led animal to the center of the room a large grin on his face,

“It took a while and a bucket of patience…but I have successfully gotten all the paint off of our ever loving animal!” Floyd smiled noting as animal yawned, and sat back down in front of the slowly dying fire “Sweet my main man gonz! But…how on earth did you…”

Floyd trailed off gesturing toward the center of the room where animal sat, gonzo waved him off “Ah! When you’ve grown up looking like me, you learn! Besides it wasn’t that hard, I got the paint out of his hair and animal did the rest. It was very impressive!” Janice leaned against Floyds shoulder “Well, yeah, he knows how to clean himself…he just like, doesn’t.” Gonzo laughed openly, not noticing the tension in the room.

“Did I miss the rest of the story?” Gonzo asked sitting next to animal on the floor, Kermit nodded answering his question in not so many words. Shrugging he didn’t seem bothered “That’s ok, you can catch me up later.” Letting out a yawn, Gonzo lay back on the floor, animal followed his lead, and they both quickly got comfortable, and soon fell asleep. Both apparently tuckered out.

Janice cleared her throat turning away from the buddy/buddy moment animal and gonzo were sharing and commented “Anyway Teeth…I think you should share with us…I mean you know like you know everything about all of us, but you remain a mystery to us all! You and Zoot, it doesn’t feel fair for rul!”

Dr. Teeth sighed, noticing that Zoot had his head hanging…and he thought, ‘the story may be over…but this is just the beginning.’

THE END?

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

A/N: MWA HAHAHA!!! IT"S NOT OVER!!!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
A/N: this is it! I have had a lot of fun! and I regret nothing! But this is the final ch! Luv it! I sure do! :big_grin::sing::flirt::cool: :halo: COMMENT!!! PLEASE!!!
Chapter #28

“And that’s it…after that; we went home, got trapped in the hospital for hours, and got mollycoddled by our parents and things just got very sweet and mellow after that.” Dr. Teeth finished, a large shiny grin on his face, Floyd finished for him

“And we practiced together almost all the time. And were almost always together, soon after we had our first performance at the high school, for the talent show, we sung ‘can you picture that?’ our debut song of all time!” Janice laughed and took over

“Yeah, and then we got gigs at restaurants, movie theaters, and even shopping malls…things just like, picked up from there.” Dr. Teeth laughed “Yeah and we sold albums, won awards, and got very popular very fast. Soon we bought this old run down church so we could start our own business, were the music and food would be fine and loud! Ha!”

Kermit sighed “Wow, that is quite the story…I must say, it all makes sense now. You must be quite the family. Thank you…for being so honest.” Zoot stretched his arm over his head “No problem.” Janice agreed “Totally, it feels good to let it all out,” Dr. Teeth nodded,

“Oh yeah baby…I just want someone to understand our ways.” Janice cocked her head to the side leaning forward on the couch “What I don’t get is why you lied.” Dr. Teeth spluttered, nervously, he had whished no one had caught onto that “What do you mean…” Floyd asked curiously “Yeah babe…how did he lie?” Janice sighed, and flipped her hair “Well, we like, didn’t know each other since we were babies! We met in middle school!”

“What?” Kermit asked, confused, but Dr. Teeth shook his head with a nervous smile and a creepy laugh “I don’t want to talk about it Janice!” Floyd laughed shaking his head “You actually told them that? Why man, it’s not eve true?” Dr. Teeth sighed crossing his arms over his chest

“It doesn’t matter skillets, Swamp boy wanted to know about animal…not how we got together!” Kermit shook his head “I know that’s mainly what I asked but, well, I don’t want to pry into your personal life…but I would love to hear how you all got together.

It may be therapeutic anyway, but you don’t have to share, if you rather not. But, I’m here if you want to…” Kermit really was curious at this point and desperately wished to know more about the interesting group, but he thought it would be best not to pry.

“Kermit…I appreciate how you want to be there for us, but I just don’t want to talk about it…” Dr. Teeth mumbled feeling cornered. Zoot nodded agreeing “I agree…” he trailed off though, but Zoot was very worried because he knew what a large part he had in the groups past,

particularly with Dr. Teeth and he had been able to keep it a secret from everyone else, with the exception of Dr. Teeth and Lips, for all this time and was in no hurry for everything to just come spilling out. But Floyd had other ideas “Come on man! This has felt so fine to let out! We haven’t talked about this ever man! It’ll be so fine and therapeutic! We, you, can’t keep this inside forever man…it has to come out.”

Dr. Teeth opened his mouth to retort, but Gonzo and animal burst in the room. “And now ladies and gentleman! The amazingly clean! Animal!!” Animal laughed tiredly “Ha…clean…shiny.” Gonzo led animal to the center of the room a large grin on his face,

“It took a while and a bucket of patience…but I have successfully gotten all the paint off of our ever loving animal!” Floyd smiled noting as animal yawned, and sat back down in front of the slowly dying fire “Sweet my main man gonz! But…how on earth did you…”

Floyd trailed off gesturing toward the center of the room where animal sat, gonzo waved him off “Ah! When you’ve grown up looking like me, you learn! Besides it wasn’t that hard, I got the paint out of his hair and animal did the rest. It was very impressive!” Janice leaned against Floyds shoulder “Well, yeah, he knows how to clean himself…he just like, doesn’t.” Gonzo laughed openly, not noticing the tension in the room.

“Did I miss the rest of the story?” Gonzo asked sitting next to animal on the floor, Kermit nodded answering his question in not so many words. Shrugging he didn’t seem bothered “That’s ok, you can catch me up later.” Letting out a yawn, Gonzo lay back on the floor, animal followed his lead, and they both quickly got comfortable, and soon fell asleep. Both apparently tuckered out.

Janice cleared her throat turning away from the buddy/buddy moment animal and gonzo were sharing and commented “Anyway Teeth…I think you should share with us…I mean you know like you know everything about all of us, but you remain a mystery to us all! You and Zoot, it doesn’t feel fair for rul!”

Dr. Teeth sighed, noticing that Zoot had his head hanging…and he thought, ‘the story may be over…but this is just the beginning.’

THE END?

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

A/N: MWA HAHAHA!!! IT"S NOT OVER!!!
What? You mean there is another story? Okay! To be continued? I did not see that coming! Good luck, fictionnice and what a wonderful story that was.