Maybe Less of a Mystery

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Authors Note: Like I have metioned before I am loosing WiFi tommorow so, sadly, this is probably the last update for a few days. You know, until I can get to the library or a McDonalds...you know a place with WiFi. Don't mean to be a downer:sympathy: , but I thought you guys should know so no one gets mad at me. Sorry, BUT! I hope you enjoy it! Please comment!:big_grin:

Chapter #21

“Oh holy bad luck…” Dr. Teeth whispered, eyes wide face paling, “Oh no…” Zoot groaned, “Like major trouble.” Janice yelped eyeing the shotgun, Lips shook his head jaw dropped in disbelief.

Floyd stepped in front of animal, who began to shake in clear fear of the sadistic man before them. “You just stay away from him!” Floyd snapped, feeling animal nuzzle his head into his back. James smiled, a smile that could chill you to the bone, then he spoke pushing himself off of the cage

“I honestly don’t think you’re in any position to make threats.” He cocked his gun as he said this, and Floyd gulped hard he didn’t know what he could do to get out of this “Now,” James continued

“What the **** do you think you’re doing?” Lips stepped forward a little and cleared his throat, he was oldest so it was his responsibility to try to protect everyone “Uh…look man, we don’t want any trouble…we just came to bring animal home…you know…we’re he’ll be loved…”

James did not look happy at all, “Animal? Hmmm, I don’t think you understand any of this children!” Lips jumped as James pressed the gun to his chest, he froze for a moment. Floyd snapped “Leave him alone!” James took the gun away from lips and turned toward Floyd who glared at him.

In one swift movement James brought the barrel of the gun down against Floyds head. His friends gasped in horror, “Floyd!” Floyd fell to his knees in pain and cried out “Ahh!” Animal knelt down next to Floyd in shock, but before he could do anything James grabbed Animal by the back of the neck.

Dr. Teeth ran forward “No!! Stop!” But James wrapped his arm around animals neck and pointed his gun at them “stop right their!” Dr. Teeth held up both arms, Janice kneeled next to Floyd, who was holding his head in pain. he had a bloody gash on his fore head,

“All of you on the ground.” Zoot asked nervously “What?” James gestured his gun to the ground “Get on the **** GROUND NOW!!!” animal clawed at James arm, not seeing a way out of this Dr. Teeth wrapped an arm around Floyds waist and helped him up, and slowly Lips, Zoot, Janice, Dr. Teeth, and Floyd all sat down against a baby lion cubs large cage.

It sat across from Animals cage, backing up James kept his gun aimed at the group on the floor as he grabbed a chain from animal’s cage and with one hand wrapped it around animal’s neck. Hooking it through the bars off the cage James stepped away from him and closer toward the group.

One by one he tied the group’s hands behind their backs, making sure to tie the rope around the bars of the cage with the rope he brought. When he was done he back up a little “Now,” he began, venom laced thick in his voice

“You didn’t really expect, for me to just let you come here and steal my prize animal, the same creature who earns me hundreds of dollars a day.” Floyd shook his head a little “

But, I won him…you gave him to me, so why are you doing this?” James let out a loud bark like laugh, “You really don’t get it do you?” he sneered “I gave him to you, because I needed some loser to tame the little beast for me. So he would be easier to train, to get him to do what I want.”

He paused turning toward animal, who had his head hanging. Floyd frowned sadly as James placed the gun under animals chin and pushed his head up. Animal whimpered a little as James patted his head

“And now look, he is as moldable as clay.” Animal pulled away weakly not putting up a fight. James laughed standing back up “He does what I say, when I say it and rarely ever fights back. He’s completely broken…”

James kneeled in front of Floyd “And it’s all thanks to you, after all this do you really expect me to just let you have him? I don’t think so, he is much too valuable.” Dr. Teeth felt a wave of bravery hit him as he watched a bloody bead run down Floyds cheek

“Then why the **** did you tie us up?! You crazy little bugger!” James stood up and walked a few steps so he was standing in front of Dr. Teeth “Oh I couldn’t possibly let you go now.” Dr. Teeth snapped loudly

“Why the **** not?!” Janice nodded “Yeah!” “If I let you go all you’ll do is get the police and report animal cruelty on me. You know way too much, as soon as the crowd clears I plan to…” he paused again with a smile looking around to study the looks on their faces

“Dispose of you…properly.” Janice let out a high pitch yelp, “What?! You’re like, crazy!” James laughed as he picked up animal, un hooking the chain, they all watched him as he lowered animal into a small cage, once he had it locked he threw a thick heavy blanket over it. Leaning forward on the small covered cage he grinned

“Come now, don’t be difficult.” Stepping around the cage he came to a halt in front of them shot gun in both hands “You seem to forget who’s holding the ropes in this scenario.” Still smiling with a crazy glint in his eyes he advanced on them.

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Pleaser enjoy and comment! and don't worry i will still post! just not as often...as I like... I will be around every few days. So i'm sorry. But fear not! :big_grin:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh, the suspense, drama, sadnees-
:dreamy: Red?
I am not Red, Mokey. (Clears throat) Anyway, I love this story. Oh do more please. (Gasps) He's the size of a gorg? Get away from Animal, you gorg brain. Ha!
James: What did you say, miss know it all?
(Shudders) Just more please! Unless, I will scream and LET ME OUT OF HERE PLEASE!!!!!!!

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Haha! thxs! since i the next segment will come in a few days...oh and i'm going on vactation next week! heres a tad more! enjoy!

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Authors Note: Enjoy! Comment! Like it! Please!:big_grin:

Animal knew he should have his chain on, especially when he felt himself quickly losing what little control over himself he had. You see when they got back to the sitting room, everyone quickly settled down for another chunk of their story after many apologies.

Animal sat on the ground next to Gonzo, on the couch from left to right sat Lips, Zoot, Janice, Floyd, Dr. Teeth, and Kermit. The major problem animal was having was every two seconds someone came barreling into the room demanding something from Kermit.

And he was finding it harder and harder to keep himself calm, he knew he had to behave, if he did not then Floyd would get mad at him for being bad and he would get put back on his chain. But it was hard not to get irritated, and animal didn’t know how Kermit could handle all the daily demands.

So animal tried to breath, in and out, slowly, the way Janice showed him. But it did not help, not at all; the only good thing was Floyd didn’t seem to notice animal’s hot bubbling anger. This was a good thing, because if anyone did notice, animal would get reprimanded and immediately put back on the chain. He hated that chain so much, but he had to prove that he didn’t need it, but the sad thing was that he really did need it.

Animal clenched his fists, and bit his lip hard enough to draw blood, as miss piggy burst into the room wearing a blue short skirted suit, pink blouse, and white gloves. “Oh Kermy!” she shouted rushing into the room; Kermit looked up “Oh, yes Miss Piggy?”

She played with her hair, “Kermit dear, in order to remain fabulous moue must keep on top of all current fashion’s so I was hoping vou might take me out for a bit of shopping tomorrow, on a date?” Animal yelped when Miss Piggy unknowingly stepped on his foot, Piggy jumped surprised

“Oh! What is he doing here?!” she shouted jumping back; Animal was on his feet now, taken aback. Kermit stood up, and quickly tried to calm down the situation before it grew bad.
“Miss Piggy please, calm down…let’s talk in the hall.” Kermit quickly led miss piggy out into the hallway, everyone could hear her murmur

“He just snuck up on me! That little annoying…” but that was all they heard as animal stalked across the room and slammed the door shut. Trying not to groan animal stalked back to his spot on the floor, unaware to everyone watching him, animal grabbed the big pillow he was playing with earlier and hugged it, licking the blood off of his lips, animal panted, trying yet again to calm himself down.

Floyd was concerned, sharing looks with his friends he asked “I really should get his chain…he is way not calm right now man.” Dr. Teeth shook his head, “Naw man, animal will only get more stressed.” Floyd nodded knowing from past experiences, Gonzo wanted to help animal so he offered

“I have some incense I could burn.” Agreeing to this Floyd nodded “Great idea, why don’t ya take animal up to your room…he seems to like it up there.” Gonzo smiled “Great idea!” standing up Gonzo gently took animals hand and led him out of the room.

Animal went with him, glad to get out of this stressful, loud, and crowded room. “Hey, just calm down ok animal? You’re ok…” Gonzo reassured as he led animal up stairs, but Gonzo had trouble reassuring himself, he knew all too well that his roommate Rizzo did not like animal that much.

Not many people did, he may be over reacting it’s not that people hated him, but they just didn’t understand him…trying not to show off his fears Gonzo quickly navigated his way up stairs to his attic room. unaware of what was about to happen...

Authors Note: Sorry about the weird line and clumped up text...don't really know what happened...

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Whew! I'm glad I sort of got way from James. What a monstrous silly creature! Ugh! Wait a second! What is up with this clumped up text? This is so silly, fictionalnice. You know how to make my day. Otherwise, great story! More please!