Maybe Less of a Mystery

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Authors note: I hope you like this and comment please!! :sing:

Chapter #20

~~~~~~~~

No one had ever seen or heard Floyd so angry in all of their lives, he just simply lost it. And no one noticed animal, he was scared, he thought that Floyd was mad at him for sure.

In retaliation to the screaming and improper language he quickly dropped to his knees whimpering in fear and crawled out unseen by all. Once in the hallway animal got to his feet and walked down stairs, wanting to get as far away from angry Floyd as possible.

Animal shook his head once he was at the base of the staircase the downstairs was as loud as ever, no one seemed to notice the loud thunderous arguing from upstairs.

Walking through the living room animal decided he would hide, he didn’t notice everyone watching him in confusion as he walked through the living room and into the dining room then into the kitchen, and it was strange he normally didn’t wander the house by himself.

On the chain or not, he was usually accompanied by someone, it was a little unsettling for the inhabitants. They had no idea what to expect, but animal didn’t notice he had the perfect place to hide in mind.

He exited the kitchen and walked into the game room, “Animal?” Rowlf asked out loud, he was sitting at a round table in the game room, playing a game of cards with Fozzie.

He and Fozzie exchanged looks as animal stalked around the room as though he were looking for something. Fozzie asked Rowlf in confusion “What’s he doing down here?”

Rowlf shrugged watching as animal dropped down to the ground and crawled underneath a low to the ground love seat that sat in the corner. Rowlf stood up and gestured for Fozzie to follow him, they both got to their knees. Rowlf called out gently “Animal? What’s wrong buddy?”

Animal didn’t reply he merely crawled further under so he was next to the wall; Rowlf sat back and scratched the back of his head. Fozzie tapped his chin in thought for a few minutes before his eyes lit up

“Hey animal, what do you call a duck stuck head first in the dirt?” he paused for emphasis “Quacksand!!! Ahh! Waka Waka!” Rowlf groaned, as Fozzie laughed “Fozzie, you’re not helping.”

Standing back up the two sat back down at their table to finish their game “Let’s just leave him alone, he’ll come out when he’s ready.” Rowlf suggested Fozzie nodded “alright.”

fictionalnice

Reaction score
:big_grin: thats coming later! you see i am switching between the past and the present! But glad you liked it!

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Authors note: Enjoy! and comment please!!! :flirt:

“THAT LOW LIFE COLD HEARTED SON OF A-” “Floyd!” Dr. Teeth shouted trying to calm Floyd down, he had been screaming for a while now, everything from profanities to nonsensical shouting, all his friends have been arguing with him for a while to get him to calm down and see sense “Just calm down!”

Floyd didn’t listen, or couldn’t hear him because he continued to shout “I JUST CAN’T BELIVE THE NERVE OF THAT HORRIBLE MAN, MAN!!!!” Gonzo took a few steps back, bumping into Kermit.

Zoot sat on the sofa wide eyed, just watching the scene unfold. Lips was standing next to Dr. Teeth, Janice intercepted Floyds pacing “just like, calm down Floyd.” Floyd threw his arms up in disbelief

“CALM DOWN!!! CALM DOWN!!? HOW CAN I CALM DOWN!!! THAT-THAT-THAT INHUMAN BEAST MARKED ANIMAL FOR LIFE!!!” Janice flipped her hair putting her hands on her hips “I know that honey, but shouting isn’t going to help anything.”

Lips nodded “yeah, what’s done is done!” Gonzo looked around the room noticing something off. “Uh, guys…” Floyd fumed “WHAT?! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!!!?” Zoot stood up and put his hand on Floyds shoulder “Come on calm down.”

Floyd pushed his hand away, Gonzo tried to interrupt “Guys…” no one but Kermit noticed “Do you have any idea how long that was there?!! And NO ONE NOTICED!!!!!” Dr. Teeth jumped forward and grabbed both of Floyd arms “Floyd! Take a deep breath!! You’re not helping!!!”

Gonzo rolled his eyes disgusted and shouted “GUYS!!!!” finally the room grew silent, and everyone turned to face Gonzo who gestured around the room “Where’s animal?” That seemed to do the trick, Floyd gasped in realization spinning around on his heals

“Oh no.” The rest of the Electric Mayhem did the same, and everyone began to search the room “Animal!” Floyd called out scanning his eyes around the room “He must have run off.” Kermit noted looking behind the couch. Janice nodded, standing back up as she had been looking under the sofa. “He’s not in here.”

Floyd spoke up worry etched all over his face “Oh no, he must think I’m mad at him!” Dr. Teeth laughed “if I were in his place I would be thinking along the same lines.” Floyd groaned “Animal…this is all my entire fault…” picking up animals chain, Floyd flung it over his shoulder

“I’m going to go find him, you guys stay here.” Quickly Floyd exited the room, and ran down the stairs. Once down there he was surprised that he didn’t even have to open his mouth, as soon as he showed up every one immediately pointed toward the game room.

Frowning Floyd followed the pointing hands through the house and into the game room, where he saw Rowlf and Fozzie in the middle of a game of cards. “Oh, hey Rowlf, Fozzie have you seen-” Rowlf cut him off gesturing toward the loveseat

“He crawled under the couch a few minutes ago, refuses to come out.” Floyd nodded in thanks and walked over toward the couch. Getting to his knees Floyd peered under the sofa “Animal? You under there man?”

animal coughed out some dust and growled out “no.” in his rough tone. Floyd laughed, “Come on out man.” When he received no answer he continued “I’m not mad at you.”

Still no answer, lying animal’s chain on the ground Floyd got on his stomach and crawled underneath the sofa. He could only see animals out line and big eyes, animal had his head in his arms looked nervous and guilty. Floyd whipped his nose coming to a crawling halt in front of animal.

“Hey.” Animal lifted his head and whispered “Animal bad?” Floyd frowned sadly. Placing his hand on animals head “No, animal good. Floyd mad at bad man James.” Animal cocked his head to the side, “James the bad man?” Floyd nodded, rubbing animals head gently

“James bad. Animal good. No mad at animal.” Floyd spoke simply; animal laughed and licked Floyd on the cheek “Good!! Good! Good!” Floyd laughed, and gently grabbed animal’s hand. With much difficulty he attempted to crawl out from under the couch,

“Aw man!” he complained having a very hard time getting back out. But just then someone grabbed his belt and pulled him out of the couch, “Floyd? What on earth are you doing?” it was Dr. Teeth, Floyd coughed as Dr. Teeth pulled him to his feet.

Animal crawled out from under the couch and sneezed, Teeth laughed they were both covered in dust. “I see you found our drummer extraordinaire.” Animal laughed “Drummer!! HA HA!” Floyd slapped his shirt getting the dust off “Yea man, he was under the sofa.”

Floyd Picked up animal’s chain, when animal saw it his eyes grew wide and he stepped back. Floyd opened the clasp “Come on animal, we need to get you back on your chain.” Dr. Teeth frowned, as animal bumped into him, Animal shook his head “

No chain! No chain! No chain! No like chain!!!” Dr. Teeth wrapped an arm around animal “Aw, come on now. He’s been calm and mellow. Can he stay off for a while longer.” Floyd sighed

“Animal be good.” He spoke directly to animal. Animal nodded vigorously “Oh yeah! Yeah!” Dr. Teeth grinned “Alright! Come on, everyone’s waiting. Let’s finish our historical tails!”