Maybe Less of a Mystery

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Hey!! I'm back!!! and yes i have with me!! *Clears Throat* more story!!!:big_grin:

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Authors Note: So Sorry fo the intense wait! I was visiting the weekend at my moms house. But! I haven't lost WIFI yet so yeah!!! and to make up for the long wait! Here is a huge chunk of the next part of my baby! Enjoy! *Big Grin*
Chapter #22

“What the **** is your crazy a$$ talking about?!” Dr. Teeth shouted his wrists growing raw from the amount of time he spent fighting against his binds.

James smirked, setting down his gun, and walking out of their line of view. Floyd wasn’t trying to escape, he knew it was impossible, Lips murmured in Dr. Teeth’s ear to keep calm and still, that he was causing his wrists to bleed.

When James returned they saw he was holding a lap top (I know they might not have had them back then, but it just fits into the story, so please try to overlook the few mistakes), he said nothing but set it up in front of them.
When it was on, they were all able to see the center ring; Zoot couldn’t help himself so he asked “Uh, what’s this?” James was happy to oblige “I wouldn’t want you to miss the show!”

Picking up his shot gun he walked out, pushing the wheeled cage after him. Dr. Teeth banged his head into the cage in anger “ugh! That man is so…OW!!” Lips shook his head “Well then, don’t do that, it’s a metal cage for crying out loud!”

Floyd sighed, watching the screen; he wasn’t looking forward to see what James had in store for poor animal. The worst thing was, he thought to himself as they all watched James walk into the center ring, is that animal was so submissive toward the man.

Janice shook her head as James dramatically threw the blanket off of the cage showing off animal, “How can he do that? He seemed like such a cool guy?” Lips asked awe struck, as James brutally forced animal out of his cage. Zoot shook his head in response “Because he’s not human.”

Floyd wanted to laugh, he really did, but he didn’t have it in him. Animal looked pale and shaky, even from what he saw in the video, they were all silent as they watched the show.

James was having animal perform a series of complicated dog tricks, he had him jumping hurdles, fetching things, sitting, waving, staying, and a whole lot more but the most impressive thing was when James had animal speech, everyone expected a bark or another type of weird noise, but when animal actually repeated the word speech, the audience lost it and so did James.

Floyd thought that it was the most degrading thing he had ever seen. “Aw man…” Dr. Teeth whispered, Janice looked away from the computer “At least James didn’t hit him…”

Floyd pursed his lips and snapped, at no one in particular “That’s only because animal was way too scared to fight back with him! This is so degrading!” lips nodded “Animal doesn’t belong here, being treated like that, he’s needs someone who understands.”

After what seemed like an eternity later, the show was over, and the tent was empty. Janice sighed, and stretched out her foot to close the lap top, “We can’t just sit here…what are we going to do?”

Floyd shook his head a little, and shrugged “Don’t know…but, He’ll be back soon man, and we I refuse to be ‘taken care’ of!” he placed a lot of emphasis on the words taken care, but he had a valid point! Dr. Teeth nodded vigorously

“No way! We came way too far, besides if anyone is going to kill this doctor, it will be my mamma! When she comes home tonight to find’s the car gone!” Lips tried not to scoff, but he still pointed out the obvious “What do you think we should do then? Where tied up Teeth!”

Dr. Teeth snapped racking his brain for some brilliant plan “I know I know! Give me a sec to think!” Floyd was only half paying attention; he was looking around at his surrounding trying desperately to find some kind of tool to help them escape. After a few minutes he had no other choice but to admit defeat “This is all my fault…”

He whispered, his friends shot him a confused look all thinking the same. “That’s not true Floyd.” Janice immediately told him in a soft voice. He argued back “If I had only used my head and called the police or animal cruelty none of this would have happened.” Dr. Teeth laughed sourly and sarcastically “Yeah, cause they really would have believed us!”

“TEETH!” Lips snapped wanting to smack him upside the head. “Sorry, but face it wide eyes, it’s our fault…not yours.” Dr. Teeth murmured with a sheepish smile, Floyd smiled back “We will get out of this together…the way we started it.”

Zoot commented randomly after a few moments of comfortable silence “We are really sappy people.” Lips laughed “Way to kill the mood dude!” “Totally…” Janice agreed, Floyd shushed them “Quite! I heard something!” they all grew silent and strained their hearing,

they could hear something though. Aside from the sound of laughter and people talking the sound of wheels was slowly approaching. They all could see the dread form on each of their faces, and Dr. Teeth sung in a low voice, a line from an old Disney movie, except a few changed words to fit the situation

At first you think James is the devil, but after time has worn away the shock! You’ve come to realize, you’ve seen his kind of eyes, watching you from underneath a rock!” Zoot nudged him with his shoulder warning him to be quite as James walked into the room.

Pushing animals cage in front of him, James smiled, unlocking animals cage “That went well.” Nobody quiet knew what to say to him, so they kept silent and watched as he lifted animal out of his cage and latched him to his own cage with a large thick chain.

Dr. Teeth couldn’t help himself though “What now Casanova, a nice meal? A movie? Dancing?” He was being so sarcastic, it was painful, Floyd winced. He really liked Dr. Teeth, but he wished with all his might that he would just shut up.

Janice snapped in a harsh whisper “shut up!” no one could read the expression on James face; it was so crazed, unfamiliar, and insane. No one could tell what he was thinking or what he was going to do, it was like he snapped or something.

Animal fought against his chain, not wanting James to hurt his friends. James kneeled in front of Dr. Teeth “Your little friend is right; you should just keep your little wise *** mouth shut!”

Authors Note: I probably made a few time line mistakes, but try to overlook them. I just wanted it to be funny, and I don’t know much about what they had VS what they didn’t.

~~~~~~~~~~

“There, how’s that animal?” Gonzo asked animal as he finished lighting all the cinnamon and vanilla scented incense. Animal grunted “yeah…good.” Because it did really help, it was a deep calming smell, it was weird but animal had a thing for incense.

It just calmed him, he took a deep breath, knowing Gonzo was watching him with interest, and he was in fact feeling a little better. Not a lot, but as long as no one else bothered him, then he was sure he would be fine.

Gonzo was glad animal seemed calmer, he hated to see him at the end of a chain. He only wished it would last, animal sat down on a large green bean bag, Gonzo walked over to his stereo system.

He cycled through his old CD’s and popped one into the stereo, “I know you like the beetles, so I thought you’d like to listen to a bit of the Monkey’s. I for one love them!” pressing the play button Gonzo sat down next to animal as the music began to play.

In fact animal did like the beetles; Floyd was a huge fan and frequently listened to album after album, it was nice to listen to something so familiar.
Authors Note: Can you tell I love Dr. Teeth? HA! Hope you liked it! OH!! and comment please!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Ohhhh! I love this story. Keep going!
:excited: What a gorg brain! That James is a monster!
:dreamy: RED??
:excited: Sorry Mokey! I hope those Silly creatures are okay in those gorg-like cages.
:dreamy: What was this about gorgs?
:excited: Nothing! (chuckles softly)
Post more, please! I am dying to see what happens next to the band & Animal.

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Authors Note: Ok, Warning to all thoses clifford and pepe fans out there! For what? You'll see, but they are not that nice in this chpt. BUT! Do not let that discorouge you from enjoying the chpt. Please comment! and enjoy! :flirt:
Chapter #23

The two sat in silence as they listened to “yellow submarine” “Only a northern song” “All together now” and “Hey Bulldog” but just as the song “All you need is love” came on Rizzo, Clifford and Pepe burst into the room.

Animal jumped as the door slammed into the wall quite hard, “I know it’s here somewhere!” Rizzo complained, “I hope so ok? You owe me that cheese!” Pepe shouted, shutting the door behind them, Gonzo got up and turned off the CD player, “Hey guys, what are you up to?”

Clifford smiled “oh, hey Gonzo! I thought you were down stairs talking it up with the band?” Gonzo nodded “I was, but animal was feeling very stressed out so I took him up here to calm down.” The three finally notice animal sitting there head cocked to the side,

“What?” Rizzo remarked looking between animal and Gonzo, “Gonzo,” Rizzo started putting one of his small arms on Gonzo’s shoulder, “Your my friend…so I’m gonna level with you.” He paused leading Gonzo to the other side of the room, “I don’t think it’s good for you to be hanging out with him.” Gonzo cocked his eyebrow in confusion

“I don’t know what you mean…” Rizzo sighed, he didn’t want to say this without it sounding awful “Look I don’t hate animal, but he’s dangerous…after the alien fiasco…I don’t want to see you hurt.” Gonzo smiled, understanding what he was getting at

“Thanks Rizzo, for looking out of me, but animal is not dangerous…he’s like me, misunderstood.” As this was going on Clifford and Pepe were doing their own thing, Animal didn’t like this at all, not only did the music stop, but the incense had been rudely knocked over by Pepe. He didn’t like this, and felt himself quickly thrusting back into the sea of anger he was drowning in only a few minutes ago.

If everyone would just leave him and Gonzo alone, he might have been able to keep himself calm. But animal didn’t seem to have such great luck today. Pepe laughed and whispered something to Clifford animal couldn’t hear, but as they spoke to each other Clifford nodded and laughed

animal tried to ignore him but as the two approached him he was taken by complete surprise as they both grabbed onto the bean bag he was sitting on and yanked in out from under him. Animal fell forward with a shout, they both laughed as animal got to his knees

“Aw, man, animal go boom!” Clifford sneered, animal growled still kneeling on the ground, in a clear warning for them to stop and back off. Pepe just laughed “You think your scary?” Clifford laughed with him “Oh no! I’m so scared! He might hurt us!”

Rizzo and Gonzo were both so deeply involved in their heart to heart that they didn’t notice what was going on. Nothing anyone ever did usually bothered animal; well what they said at least didn’t bother him, he didn’t care what people said about him, or thought of him, or the way they acted around him.

He didn’t care that people didn’t like him and that some would go running and screaming in the other direction. But when someone got physical that brought up bad memories, and that is what he didn’t like.

Animal tried to get to his feet but when he did Clifford merely pushed him to the ground again “Naw man, stay down their!” Animal grunted as he fell back, he couldn’t take much more of this, he felt unable to hold back much longer.

So he said nothing as they laughed at his expense, “Hold here ok, I have an idea.” Pepe chuckled with eagerness, animal looked down at his feet he wasn’t going to last much longer. Just then Pepe came back with a large can of blue paint; Clifford was ecstatic and didn’t even have to ask. Taking the can of paint from Pepe he poured it all over animal.

That was it, something inside just snapped, eyes wide animal growled viciously and jumped up to his feet. Animal shouted out in rage, quickly getting everyone’s attention, animal didn’t notice Gonzo and Rizzo running forward demanding to know what happened.

“OH CRA-” Clifford shouted as animal lifted up the stereo system and threw it across the room “HE’S CRAZY!!!” Pepe shouted dodging the system that smashed into the door taking it right off of the hinges. “

LET’S GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE!!!” Clifford and Pepe shouted running out of the room, “Animal stop!!!” Gonzo shouted, trying to stop him, but animal only saw red.

Animal screamed running out of the room “DIE!!! DIE!!! DIE!!!” the stereo had taken out the guard rail and fell all the way down to the bottom floor where it smashed into little pieces in the living room.

Surprising and terrifying many people, animal chased them down the hallway on a rampage, knocking over things and screaming. Gonzo shared a look with Rizzo “What just happened?!” Rizzo asked in shook, Gonzo shook his head “Floyd!”

“Are you outta your mind!” Rizzo shouted “What does he have to do with this?!”

“Follow me!” Gonzo shouted, running off down the hallway.

Authors Note: Ok, epic! It may be confusing, to have two story lines going on at once, but I hope I executed it right. Comment please! I love's them! :flirt:

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Authors Note: Ok! I am here! And I am sad! Because this story will be coming to an end soon!!! AHH! Oh well! It was fun! Anyhow I hope you all enjoy this next section! Comment PLEASE!!

Floyd sat laughing with his friends “I can’t believe you actually said those things to him!” Kermit said, not being able to keep himself from laughing. “He’s crazy.” Lips ruffled his hair “Sysco man!”

Dr. Teeth tried to defend himself “I couldn’t contain myself!” Even Zoot was smiling, just as they were immersed in their laughing Gonzo came running inside with Rizzo “FLOYD!!!” he shouted, shaken up, “Gonzo! What happened? What’s wrong?”

Floyd immediately said getting to his feet, “Where’s animal?” When Gonzo didn’t reply Floyd knew something had to be wrong, Gonzo was speechless, he didn’t know what to say. Floyd shook his head and ran out, knowing that something must have happened with animal.

Chapter #24

Floyd ran up the stairs to Gonzo’s room, but did not expect what he saw. His eyes grew wide and his jaw dropped, heart stopping, the door had been ripped of the hinges and was leaning against a shattered banister, the door frame was cracked,

and for some reason there were blue spots of paint on the floor. Turning around Floyd figured animal wouldn’t be here, the best way he figured he would find animal would be to follow the trail of broken objects. So that’s what he did.

Animal though, finally came to his sense’s when he tripped and fell falling down the last couple steps of the stair case. Grunting he rubbed his eyes and got to his knees, everyone was watching him. All the residents who had been in the living room were looking at him apprehensively with these looks of fear.

Clifford and Pepe disappeared, and after a few moments of just sitting their animal finally realized what he did. Growing very scared and guilty animal ran off to his room, not wanting to face anyone anymore, the looks of anger he kept getting from passer byers was too much. He carefully opened the door and shut it behind him, the paint had dried.

Walking over to the corner of the room, animal sat down and curled up on himself. He just didn’t understand, and it was scary…what was wrong with him?

“Floyd!” Dr. Teeth shouted, Floyd stopped in his tracks and turned around, Dr. Teeth, Zoot, Janice and Gonzo had apparently followed him. Gonzo looked worried and guilty as he asked “Did you find him yet?” Floyd shook his head as Janice took his hand “Naw man, but it’s pretty quiet…so I’m thinking he’s calmed and went to hide somewhere.” Dr. Teeth nodded, agreeing with him “Yeah, but what happened.”

Everyone turned to look at Gonzo as though they expected him to have all the answers. “Well?” Janice asked expectantly, “Well…what?” Gonzo asked not quiet getting what they were referring to. Floyd sighed “You were the last one with him alien man, before he freaked out!”

Gonzo didn’t answer right away, he shook his head a little “I-I don’t know…one minute me and Rizzo where having a heart to heart and the next…” Gonzo trailed off eyes going wide, “Clifford and Pepe!” he exclaimed suddenly, Dr. Teeth raised his glasses up as he asked confused “What my outer earth brethren in are you talking about?”

Animal stood up very upset and angry at himself, he figured he might as well just get it over with. So picking up his chain he slowly dragged his feet as he went to find Floyd. He didn't like his chain, not at all, in fact he hated it from the pit of his stomach. But he was glad he had it, for if he lost control he always knew someone would be there to prevent him from doing something stupid.

Opening his bedroom door animal was slightly taken off guard when he saw Floyd, Janice, Zoot, Dr. Teeth and Gonzo standing a few feet away from his door. Kicking at the ground animal quietly stepped forward, holding his chain behind his back he nudged Gonzo in the back with his head.

Gonzo gasped and stumbled forward, turning around Gonzo shouted in surprise along with everyone else "Animal!!" Animal hung his head and murmured "Sorry Gonzo." before he stepped into the middle of their circle, but no one said anything more, for animal looked awful. He was coated in blue paint, and looked more miserable than anyone had ever seen.

Floyd nor anyone else had the heart to reprimand him for what happened. Floyd brushed the stained hair out of animals face "Who did this?" Animal showed him the chain his eyes glossy

"Animal's bad...need chain...sorry." Everyone exchanged looks with each other, Floyd took the chain from him and in one movement threw it to the ground, at this point animal looked very confused "Wha?" Floyd hugged him tightly "Oh man...it's not your fault."

Gonzo would have been touched by this moment but he couldn’t concentrate, he was too deep in thought, he had a feeling of what happened. But he just had to hear it from the horse’s mouth so to speak. So interrupting Floyd and animals moment he said in an uncharacteristically serious tone

“Uh…If you’ll all excuse me I need to borrow animal for a moment.” He didn’t wait for an answer he merely took animals wrist and pulled him away, Animal wasn’t the only one taken completely off guard. But no one said anything, merely out of shock.

Animal allowed Gonzo to pull him down the stairs, sensing his bad mood. It was so powerful animal could smell it and practically taste it. It was a strange feeling, for Gonzo was a lot like animal in the way what people said or acted around him just didn’t bother him. He didn’t care what people thought or said, he lived the way that made him happy and that was all that mattered.

But unlike animal, Gonzo didn’t even care about what people did to him. He thought that if they were going to get violent then they weren’t even worth it. But the only thing that really did bother Gonzo, was when someone he loved got treated like well…excuse the bluntness, but crap. And he was not going to just sit back and let that happen!

He and animal have known each other and have been friends since they were babies! And he wasn’t about to sit by and let someone he cared about get treated like this!
Authors note: OK! This is were I leave you! I appologize but I am going out of town for the weekend and I will be unable to update my story, but I leave you with this large chunck in hopes it will tide everyone over! but expect and update sunday night. I hope you have and will continue to enjoy my story! and comment!! I love to here people's opinions! :big_grin: