MC Awards Volume 2: The Ceremony

D'Snowth

Reaction score
(Embarrassed) Ugh, sorry no more questions until furthur notice!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow! Thank you! Thank you all! I had no idea I was such a Fraggle Rock enthusiast! I have to thank my roommate from Muppet College Dorms, Red Fraggle!
*Red comes up on stage*
Red: Oh! They like me! They really like me! Recognizing me after years and years....
Um, Red?
Red: Yeah Beth?
The award is for me. I was just thanking you.
Red: What? Why do you get all the credit?
Because I'm a fan of you and your friends.
Red: Oh...I'm sorry
It's ok, I'll share the award with you. :smile:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Well wowdy-wow! Somehow I've got "best signature" again. Danke schon, Thank you much! I would say I'll just keep doing what I've been doing, but I don't know what I've been doing, so I don't know how to keep doing it, so I can't say I'll keep doing what I don't know how to keep doing since I don't know how I'm doing it. ...I think I just lost myself there.
Well, congratulations to all the winners!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**claps for TogetherAgain and redBoobergurl** Woo, congrats!!

**penguin with a cue card that says "Yay!" runs in and out** :zany:

((just a note, I hope I can do that. >< Penguins with cue cards are all over MC so I thought I'd add one here))

Erine81981

Reaction score
HEY THERE GUYS AND GIRLS! How are ya'll doing? its me your one any only funny friend, Kyle aka Erine81981.

Waldorf: Glad your not that bear.
Startler: Yea. He stunk!
Both: Doh ho ho ho ho....

Shhhhh guys, were trying to do a show here. Here to tell you the next awards is our little frog friend and his beloved Giant; Robin the Frog and Sweetums. *walks off stage*

BEAR

Reaction score
Wow! Thank you all so much for this. As you know I have been a huge supporter of Sesame Street for many many years, and it has been a tremendous influence in my life. I think we need more programs on the air like Sesame. Thanks to all the other Sesame Street fans and supporters of PBS. To think we could have lost it due to that whole recent controversy regarding fund cuts. We are saved! YAY!!!!! Thanks to everyone at MC for sharing such wonderful memories of the show. Whether you prefer the classic years or the recent years, we all share the same thing--a love for the show. I have always wanted to live in a place like Sesame Street. A place full of such wonderful community. Where we have meeting places like Hoopers Store or the stoop where we can greet friends. MC is like my "stoop" where I can go to everyday to meet friends. I also have a few others to thank. My roomies at Muppet Dorms, Big Bird, Rosita and Mr. Snuffleupagus. I also want to thank two of my all-time favorite characters Bert and Ernie. Also, I have a very short list of names to run off...(takes out piece of paper)...Telly, Elmo, Oscar, Count Von Count, Guy Smiley, Grover...

BEAR

Reaction score
(still reading off list)...Zoe, Bob, Maria, Cookie Monster, Mumford, Sherlock Hemlock, Luis...

Erine81981

Reaction score
*from the audience*

Cookie Monster: Ooooh thank you Bryan. *throws cookies*

Grover: Thank you Bryan.

Herry: Go Bryan! Woooooooo!!

Backstage

When is she going to stop? Sweetums and Robin are ready to go on.

(just making this post more exticing LOL)

BEAR

Reaction score
...Herry, Slimey, Biff, Sully, Hoots, Herbert Birdsfoot, Gladys the Cow, Susan, Gordon, Humphrey, Ingrid, Baby Bear, The Honkers, Prairie Dawn... Is that it? Oh wait! There's more on the other side. Sorry. (turns page over) Two-Headed Monster, Olivia, Bruno, Barkley (Happy Birthday tomorrow, boy!), Linda...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey! I'm here! Sorry, my cmptr was on the fritz or something, and it wouldn't let me on MC or Hotmail, but now it works. And I'm happy! Thanks TA for covering for me when I was gone! You're a lifesaver dude!