MC Awards Volume 2: The Ceremony

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Shows up late. Hey guys, sorry I got here late, but traffic was murder.

*With glare in eyes: Up to you to take it however you take that.
So... Did I win any awards?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Yes, Count, you won the "Action Figure Enthusiast Award" and "MC Lifetime Acheivement Award". Congratulations! OH, and Muppet College Dorms got best game.

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, Count. Here are your awards. I held onto them for ya! (hands the awards over to Count) Congratulations!!! :excited:

Beth C

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
And best fan-fic reader, I'll admit, I work at it. I'm on the writing end too, and for those of you who don't know, let me tell you: When you post fanfic, it is absolute TORTURE waiting for someone to reply to it. TORTURE, I tell you! Especially if it's the first chapter of a really long story. I for one can't hold still when I post that first chapter, that's how nervous I get! So I try to read every fanfic, and comment on as many as I can, and tell all our writers how AMAZING they are! Oh, and that reminds me... Beth, Beau, prawncracker, Count, Just J, Effralyo, Beth C, Xerus, and zeldazipple: You all have unfinished fanfics. Go write. And post. And christyb, you have an unfinished MopFam-Fic. You also need to go write. And post. Now. All of you. Go. Write. Post. PLEASE!!!!!

I'm working on it. I just had life give me another slap upside the head. Sheesh, you would think I could cop a break for at least one month this year.

I did get some more of "We need a little christmas" done, but not enough to update. Just a few paragraphs. I really need a lot more free time. Or time not spent worrying.

*sigh* one of these days...

~Beth C

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<hugs Beth C> I'm more patient than I let on sometimes. Post when you're ready.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... Rully? Thanks Bear for holding on to them for me.

As an acceptance speech... Gosh, this is so sudden, I rully don't have anything prepared...
Well, to quote my good friend Bo Sheep...

"Thanks to everybody who voted for me, and to everybody who didn't... Thanks too.
There, that oughta cover everybody."

Ah ha! 3 triumpnaht trophies!

And one Joan Ganz-Cooney credit!
Hi mom.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Good gracious, Count, you changed your signature again! OH, and I loved the acceptance speech, too. And congratulations on the awards! Wait, did I already congratulate you? Oh well...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for noticing Lisa. It's a quote from this animated series on Toon Disney... Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force... Almost as long a title as the retailer where I'll probably end up buying my SS figures from.
Oh, and congrats on your numerous awards as well. See ya over at the dorms... And congrats to everyone who's won one of these things also.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*Pops in out of no where*

What? Both of my fan-fics won an award?

YAY!!! I'm so happy!!! Thanks everybody for voting for me! And congrats to all of you others who won awards! Truly awesome this forum is! :big_grin: :flirt: :excited:

Peace and Love,
Ryan
theprawncracker