MC:BB - An All New Season

Erine81981

Reaction score
*catches Al before she hits the floor* Al? Al? *shaky voice* Al? Oh no. *drops Al* What am i spoused to do now? Sorry Al. *picks her back up again and dashes into the her special room* This will be the best hiding place of all. No one will ever find us here.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*gains conciousness* What happened? Oh. We're in here. *suddenly notices she's being carried* hey this is kinda fun! I wish more guys did this for me! But you don't have to carry me if you don't want to. Wow I have a headache.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Beakerfan said:
*gains conciousness* What happened? Oh. We're in here. *suddenly notices she's being carried* hey this is kinda fun! I wish more guys did this for me! But you don't have to carry me if you don't want to. Wow I have a headache.
Ok. *drops her on her bed* You fainted. You heard something and then you fainted. So i carried you in here to get away from whoever it is that said that about killing. I don't wanna die! *zips under the bed*

Beakerfan

Reaction score
OH! THAT. I heard some really scary, heavy breathing. *climbs into dresser drawer and shuts it*

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*pops drawer open* yeah. I guess that's why I fainted... I hope whoever that was didn't see us come in here...

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*looks around nervously and quietly closes drawer*

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
While you guys explore all the concealed places, I think I'll just sit here.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*pokes head out from under the bed* But but Sara? :eek: Aren't you scared? What if the killer comes and get you?