MC:BB - An All New Season

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*pops open drawer* Saraaaaaa! You can't possibly just sit there! You can't seriously want to take your chances? Kyle, we gotta do something.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw come on... You're just being silly. There's no killer on the loose... Is there? Mmm, maybe you guys should move to the new BB/LS room over at the MC Jr. apartment Ryan got us elsewhere in town.

*OOC: If you guys want to keep playing, head on over to MC Jr., Kyle and I have the addy so tell us if you wanna get there yourselves as well.

Erine81981

Reaction score
(OOC: Nope. Me and Al are going to keep playing till the next challenge. I don't like to ruin our fun.)

You got it Al. On the count of three we run into the living room, grab Sara and drag her back into here. She'll appreciate what we've done when someone or something gets...*glup*...murdered.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Three! *both runs and grabs Sara and drags her into the room* There. Now you will be save here. And don't you dare move. We don't want anything to happened to you. Don't forget you almost got voted off. (whispers) That's there way of saying, "Well get rid of her".....just in a safe way. Don't worry about food either. When Al won she got a fridge and look. *opens fridge door* Packed full of stuff we love to eat. Wanna a soda?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*whispers* Kyle, I'm suprised you haven't gotten in trouble yet..... but don't worry, I won't tell.... *looks at the intercoms suspiciously*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ahhhh don't worry Al. Your with me. *drinks some soda*

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*whispers* yeah..... in the HoH room..... Oh well! It's your choice! Just don't let you & Sara get caught.... *grabs a 7-Up and a sandwich*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well then let's hide then! *zips under the bed again*