MC:BB - An All New Season

G-MAN

Reaction score
There's no need for me to climb in, I'm getting wet enough from people diving :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
*pushing Beth in the swing* Yep. I remember when I was real young and this guy came up to me and said, "Do you want a sucker?" and I told the guy no because my mom told me not talk to strangers. But i took the sucker anyways. I just love suckers. Does anyone want one. *pulls out lots of suckers from pockets*

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Naw I'm good *climbs out of pool* anyone want to try out the jacuzzi? Sure there's no Britney cutout, but whatever.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Delivery Guy: Somebody order a Britney Speares cardboard cutout for their jacuzzi?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Who bought this? Thanks. Uh by any chace is there any...(whispers)...Weird Al cutouts in that truck?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Oo oo! Weird Al would be awesome! Actually...... could Weird Al be in that truck? Oh, and thanks for the sucker!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I would SO be in for a Weird Al cutout.

But we're not getting the thing soggy. I want to admire it.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Oh, no way would we get it soggy! I'd probably have a meltdown right then and there. And you don't want to see that. WHOA! I've been in this pool for..... 12 hours! *holds up hands* YIKES I LOOK OLD!!!!!!!!!! I'm all pruny now.... that's not fun..... and I'm soaked.... *grabs a towel and runs inside*