1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC:BB - An All New Season

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Feb 17, 2007.

1. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

*chases Dan with a feather* Hey Dan, are you ticklish?
  2. Erine81981 Active Member

Come on guys. Let's chase Dan with stuff from around the house. *grabs a blender* Are you blendable? *laughs*
  3. sarah_yzma Active Member

Uhhhh......we probably shouldn't start blending people just yet ;)
  4. Erine81981 Active Member

Oh drat. Are you sure? Alright. Sorry. *puts blender back*
  5. sarah_yzma Active Member

I mean if you really want to, but

*runs away*
  6. Erine81981 Active Member

Nah, then i would have to clean it up and i'm not good with human remains. Well another day another quiz or whatever it's going to be. Good night everyone out in the dreamy deamy land.
  7. Beauregard Well-Known Member

INTERCOM: This is Big Brother, we appologuise for the delay in posting yesterday's challenge. We hope to bring your challenge to you later today.

(OOC: Guys, it was entirely my fault, I was suddenly called into work yesterday and this morning. Hopefully I'll be back to help prepare the challege later.)
  8. Kiki Active Member

He y'all,
    I wasn't sure whether I should've posted this in the 'diary' thread or not, but I just decided to post it here, y'know. I just wanted to say that I know you must post at least one day (unless there's a good excuse not to) or you'll be evicted. Well, I just wanted to say that I prolly can't be in MC:BB anymore due to the fact that I've been very very busy lately.
    First of all, I'm helping organise out annual Music Festival at school, and very soon I'm going on school camp. And yeah, homework's a drag too, but that's really no biggy. So I prolly won't be on MC *as* much (but do not fret, I'm still a member and everything!!).

How you all understand!! ;)
  9. Beakerfan Active Member

Ooh! Sweet! Ok, I'll need a pink polkadot tankini, size 6, and a pair of orange swim trunks to go over. Thanks!
  10. The Count Moderator

Just got in the order for that Beakerfan girl... Gonna have to check if we have those... Whaz zat Louie? We do? OK, pack it up in that nice plastic wrap and I'll take it there this afternoon with the rest of the bundles for that asylum called the MC BB/LS house. They should rully come up with a better name for it though.
  11. G-MAN Active Member

Bring on the challenge!
  12. Faylo Member

INTERCOM: Housemates, your challenge will be ready within the next little while!
  13. Erine81981 Active Member

Ooooooo I can't stand the excitement! *jumping up and down*
  14. Faylo Member

For some strange reason, Beau's computer is unable to access MC at the moment, so I shall post for him:

INTERCOM: This is Big Brother (or Little Sister, your call) with the housemates second challenge. Many things on Muppet Central are prepared millenia before, planned to the slightest detail, and then played out...who am I kidding? Muppet Central Big Brother 2007 does not have a logo, and as your next challenge housemates must individually design a logo.
    Housemate's have until Monday to create a logo (use paint, or photoshop-like-programs, or pencils and a scanner, or even little pieces of wood provided you can get a photo). If you can get the images loaded onto the internet by Monday, Little Sister and Big Brother will call upon MC members to decide which logo is best and that Housemate will win the position as Head of Household.
    For those of you who don't know, HoH works like this: The HoH gets their own private bedroom, things from home, and laundry service. The current HoH is not eligible to compete in the following HoH competition except for the final HoH competition when there are only three houseguests. One of the tasks of being the Head Of Household (HOH) is that they must select two houseguests to put up on the nomination block.

You have until Monday to complete this task. Any questions should be forwarded to mcbigbrother@hotmail.com, or PMed to either me or Little Sister. Good luck!
  15. The Count Moderator

*Delivery man Vinnie arrives, bearing gifts to all housemates. In reality, it's Beakerfan's new tankini sealed in loving smothering plastic wrap... And art supplies for the housemates logo design challenge.

OOC: If Big Brother and Little Sister are going to ask the MC forumers to judge on which logo design's best, then I'm putting in a request that each housemate also pleaseinclude text descripts of their submissions. Thank you.
  16. Beakerfan Active Member

Yay! I'm getting started right away! Ooh! And my tankini's here! Now I really can go swimming!
  17. DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Oooh a logo designing task! Fun stuff!
  18. Beakerfan Active Member

Got mine sent! Whoo hoo! (I don't like to take my time, and I don't like to procrastinate. Which may end up being obvious through my entry.)
    *dives into pool*
  19. sarah_yzma Active Member

I have to think about mine a little more....
  20. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Me too Sarah. I'm not so good with the art stuff! Oh well. Maybe the garden will give me some creative ideas. *goes outside*