1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

MC:BB - An All New Season

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Feb 17, 2007.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Sorry miss Beakerfan mam... We only have the cardboard cutouts. *Sets up water-proof laminated Weird Al cutout at the side of the jacuzzi, next to the full-haired one of Britney. Don't know why she shaved it all off, just seems unnatural to me. If you folks need anything, just call the office. Night all.
    *Gets in delivery truck and drives away.
  2. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

*runs out, suddenly dry* YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEIRD AL ROCKS! Now this place is totally off the heezy!
  3. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

*sits and stares at Weird Al cutout*

Maybe if I stare long enough, it will do something....
  4. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

nothings happening..... maybe it needs more staring power? *begins staring at Weird Al cut out*
  5. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Here, I'll try too. *also begins to stare at Weird Al cutout*
  6. Faylo

Faylo Member

Intercom: housemates, prepare for your next challenge, it will be posted later today! (sorry if there's any errors in this, i'm posting from my celly)
  7. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

*in bedroom* aw, my outfit I was wearin in the pool shrank yesterday! :smirk: I guess I'll have to be more careful next time.
  8. The Count

*On phone with Beakerfan... Yeah, just give me the specs of the dress or swimsuit or whatever it was, and I'll see if we got one in back we can get you later today. Measurements, color style, all that stuff.
    *Calls to the back: Hey Louie, we're gonna need another one of those poolskins!
  9. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

*fell asleep staring at cut-out*

Where did it go?!

WHO MOVED THE CUT OUT?!
  10. The Count

*Cardboard cutouts are now in storage in the MCBB house's closet, gotta keep 'em protected from too much solar eposure too.
  11. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

I suppose....

I'll continue my staring later.

What do we have to eat in this place?
  12. The Count

Rats: Quick! Hide, someone's comin'! Everybody grab som food and scurry!
  13. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

So suddenly I just lost my appetite...I'll just have some water.
  14. The Count

Rats: Hey... We hoid there's some ice cream party i one of da otha rooms. Come on guys, before all the good flavors are gone!
  15. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Mmmmm ice cream. *sees rats* Whoa. It's like the Muppet Caper but with out the tiny bellhop outfits.
  16. The Count

Rats: Yeah... We quit that union. That, and we got tiad of not gettin' any attention from your sista, Mr. Pals around with that grumpy yak and big foot.
    *Rats leave BB/LS kitchen to go get some work down at the local diner.
  17. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

What? You guys! What's wrong with.....oh yea. She got that new pet of hers. Sorry bout that. Just don't let anyone else see you guys. Don't want them calling in an exterminator. See yous guys around. *goes back to watching "Weird Al Tv"*
  18. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

*Stumbles out of bed*

What...challenge....Weird Al....rats.....oh forget it I'm going back to bed...
  19. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Aww but it's fun here. Come out and play :D
  20. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

If you insist...*runs around garden*