1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

MC:BB - An All New Season

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Feb 17, 2007.

1. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

*runs in late*

My super apologies I had a family emergency this weekend (unfortunately, not just for games sake).

*works on number 8*

2. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

Thanks Sara. But sorry I didn't help. I had #6 but didn't get it out. Sorry guys. I feel like didn't do my part.

4. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

My apologies. Word scrambles are fun to me. I enjoy math waaay too much. I just wish I could have worked on more of them.

5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

INTERCOM: Welcome Sarah. We are sorry about your family emergency and hope every thing's ok. Housemates, congratulations, the door to the garden has now been unlocked. Outside you will find a lawn, a pool with jacuzzi, and various pieces of garden furniture including a swing-seat. Obviously for your own safety the garden is surrounded by high fences. Enjoy the fresh air!

6. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Good job everyone! Look at this beautiful garden we get to enjoy! *runs for the swing seat* I love swings!

7. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

*runs around*

Wow! Fresh air!!! *breathes in* Ahhhhh

And Kyle, don't worry about it. There'll be other challenges :)

8. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Well-Known Member

*runs outside* Wow! Uhoh. I forgot my swimsuit. Oh well! *jumps in without changing*

9. DanDanStrawberry

*rolls eyes* I know one outfit this DanDan isn't drying...

10. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

A swing set?! How awesome!

*runs into backyard and tries to fly out of swing set into pool*

ooof.

11. DanDanStrawberry

Oh well, if you can't beat 'em...*jumps into pool*

12. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

There's no need for me to climb in, I'm getting wet enough from people diving :)

13. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

*on the swings* This takes me back to my childhood! Woo-hoo!

14. Erine81981

*pushing Beth in the swing* Yep. I remember when I was real young and this guy came up to me and said, "Do you want a sucker?" and I told the guy no because my mom told me not talk to strangers. But i took the sucker anyways. I just love suckers. Does anyone want one. *pulls out lots of suckers from pockets*

15. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Naw I'm good *climbs out of pool* anyone want to try out the jacuzzi? Sure there's no Britney cutout, but whatever.

16. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Delivery Guy: Somebody order a Britney Speares cardboard cutout for their jacuzzi?

17. Erine81981

Who bought this? Thanks. Uh by any chace is there any...(whispers)...Weird Al cutouts in that truck?

18. Beakerfan

Oo oo! Weird Al would be awesome! Actually...... could Weird Al be in that truck? Oh, and thanks for the sucker!

19. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

I would SO be in for a Weird Al cutout.

But we're not getting the thing soggy. I want to admire it.

20. Beakerfan

Oh, no way would we get it soggy! I'd probably have a meltdown right then and there. And you don't want to see that. WHOA! I've been in this pool for..... 12 hours! *holds up hands* YIKES I LOOK OLD!!!!!!!!!! I'm all pruny now.... that's not fun..... and I'm soaked.... *grabs a towel and runs inside*