1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC Community: Where is it going?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by theprawncracker, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Now, now, no picking on spelling, or you will get an earful from me you know:mad::coy:
  2. Skye

Skye Active Member

Hey, take it easy on my guy now, Pooh. He can spell things any darn way he pleases! :flirt:
  3. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Sorry. And Caroline, I'll do my best to take it easy on Will in the future.
  4. Skye

Skye Active Member

That's all I ask, hehe. :)
  5. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

I'm sorry again though. I guess I am more of a grammar purist than once thought! XD
  6. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Tsk, tsk :coy:. Well, he may have not used the right word but at least he spelt that word right, that is more than I can do :p
  7. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

But you do your best and that's all one can expect! *hugs* I feel like an idiot now...:p
  8. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I really do try...but if I can't hear the word out loud sometimes I can't tell if it is right or wrong, along with my dyslexia which mixes up letters and makes them look right :o
  9. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

'Tis alright. You can't help the cards that were dealt.
  10. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Well, I'm glad I don't get picked on for it in these forums :)
  11. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Certainly not. You're among one of this forum's best contributors (and of course there's a lot of them). XD
  12. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Have you been picked on before? Man, that would be pretty ridiculous since everybody types weird on the web, dyslexic or no! ;)
  13. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Agreed. Net speak or text talk is proof enough!
  14. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Aw! Thank you honey.:) But it was just a spelling error as I'm sure you already know.

I'm not sure what you mean specifically but tell me about it...
  15. heralde

Oh I was just replying to what Redsonga said. Nobody's typing is perfect on the web so picking on someone with dyslexia would be ridiculous.
  16. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Picking on any person period is low, in all honesty.
  17. heralde

I knew that would be added. Don't I know it!
  18. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Luckily this forum is going nowhere but up, because not only is it one of the nicest forums all-around anyway, but the Muppety goodness we've been getting recently has lifted spirits considerably.
  19. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I hate to bump this thread, but I need to ask a question.

Phil, awhile ago I sent you two PMs containing my fan-written review of the new Abby in Wonderland DVD. I've still not seen a response from you. I would think that some sort of response isn't too much to be asked, even if you're telling me that you don't want to use my article.

Are the MC staff members the only ones who can write articles for the site now? I'm just confused because of something you said earlier on in this thread:
    I was just trying to contribute something that I thought others would benefit from reading and I just wanted to know why nothing ever came from it. If it got lost in the cracks I understand and would be glad to resend it. Thanks Phil! :)
  20. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Prawny... Would recommend you keep a copy of the article saved in your files. And hey, don't worry... It takes a while for a reply from the higher-ups, they have a full slate what with running this place and their own lives. Heck, I don't think my own name and bio-blurb article have been added to the staff page yet. Hope this helps, at least somewhat buddy. :halo: