1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Electric Mayhem at Outside Lands
    Fans have been waiting forty years for a live concert with Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem and it happened Sunday August 7 at the Outside Lands Music Festival.

3. Sesame Street Season 46
    Sesame Street's 46th season officially began Saturday January 16 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (comes in from the pool): Ahhhh.

Spike (putting on his jacket): That was ... different.

Kelly (grins): Heehee. *looks around* Wow, I wonder how much the college or whatever costs around here. Maybe tuition went up and that's why there are only like a handful of people here.

Spike: Dere's a college?

Kelly (shrugs): I kind of assumed so, being that there's a dorm for it. *laughs, enters the common room and breaks out a textbook*

Spike: You decided ta do your homework? How long has dat been assigned?

Kelly: Um ... since last week.

Spike (rolls eyes): Nuttin' evah changes, does it?

Kelly (playfully flings the textbook at Spike)

2. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: Mrrrmph... XP *hoists in a sack full of Oreos*

RF: *eyes widen considerably* O.O Where--?

Ailie: Let's just say...Rama told me to go on a sugar binge. :3 *shares them with RF*

Zoot: *hides in a broom closet somewhere, bracing himself for the eruption later*

3. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

Beige: (listening in) Sugar binge. Sounds like a plan to me...do we have any more of that triple-fudge crunch?
    Nora: Have at it - I hear that the FDA's got that on a watch list because of the sheer amount of caffeine and sugar. (goes looking for strawberry shortcake)
    Storyteller: Well, I am all for a nice radish ripple - how about you two?
    Erin: Two scoops of that raspberry hazelnut one.
    Scooter: And I'm going to be really reckless and join Beige in the triple-fudge crunch.
    Storyteller: You boys are planning on getting some sleep tonight, aren't you?

(gang settles on the sofa with their respective flavors)

4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

UD: How are you feeling today Ed?
    Me: A bit better. The headache hasn't completely gone away, need to talk to Prawny. On the other hand, at least the SST C entries have been reintegrated and everything. Gonna have a sandwich for breakfast, then see if I finish Styx's wardrobe.
    UD: Don't forget, the wedding's tomorrow. And there's still that surprise you wanted for the dorms...
    Me: Yes, I know. I hope to get it taken care of, little by little. Hope to get some more pins later today. :busy:

5. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: *humming, trying to brush RF's hair* ...does it ever lie flat? *smiles weakly*

RF: Uh-uh. :p

Spamela: *sighs*

6. RedPiggy

Kelly (sighs on the sofa in the common room): Should I wear white? I can't find any good suits.

Spike (shrugs): What's da white for?

Kelly (blushes): Because this would be my first.

Spike (shrugs, watches TV): I say wear what ya want. Are ya gonna get arrested for wearin' somethin' different?

Kelly: Um ... no, not really. *plays around on the internet* Oh, look, here's something nice.

Spike (looks): Uh-huh. Kinda screams "corporate takeover" ta me, though.

Kelly: Well, if I change the dark gray vest and pants to black, let out the vest to accommodate my larger dimensions up there, and make the white long-sleeved blouse royal blue ... I think that'd look really cool.

Spike (rolls eyes): Yeh ... if you like lookin' like you work for Wesayso.

Kelly: PUL-EEZE! I'm not into fashion ... but I know I look better than Richfield ever would.

7. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: *trying to add some gel into RF's hair to keep it down*

RF: Uh, Aunt Spammy--

Spamela: Hmm?

RF: That's toothpaste... :pPP

Spamela: Wha--? *facepalm* X_X Come on... *leads him down to the bathroom to wash it out*

8. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Ryan: *stretches and yawns* You know, after a summer of living in a dorm room, it's nice to move back... into the same dorm room.
    Gonzo: Don't'cha just LOVE the cramped spaces?
    Ryan: Almost as much as the smell!
    Rizzo: Eh, ya get used to it. Trust me.
    Ryan: *rolls eyes* Anyway... welcome back to the room, gang.
    Pepe: I didn't even realize we left.
    Clifford: I didn't even know we were here in the first place.
    Sam Eagle: I do not know why I am still here.
    Ryan: *smirks* Nice, real nice guys.
    Pepe: C'mon, why jou so grumpy? Jou're a big-time news reporter mans, hokay! With jour own blog, jour own Tweeter, jour own Facebook...
    Gonzo: *wide eyes* I thought I was the only one who had Fritz Lugar's Wacky Book of Faces!
    Ryan: *headslap* Who wants pizza?
    Rizzo: Is d'at even a question?
    Clifford: Man, if you're payin', you know I'm stayin'!
    Pepe: Si, si, I'm with catfish man, hokay--but no anchovies!
    Sam: As long as it does not have Canadian bacon present in any form... Disgusting.
    Gonzo: Can we get mine with gummy bears, Oreos, pretzels, and peanut butter?
    Ryan: *shrug* Sure... why not?

9. RedPiggy

Newsie (knocks on Ryan's door and leaves a note): Good afternoon! As you showed up after my Emmy Award-nominated newscast, just let me inform you that there will be a wedding tomorrow around noon -- assuming Kelly and Spike are awake at that time. The two lovebirds would enjoy your company. -- Newsie

10. The Count

Good to see Prawny's back in town.
    UD: With Gonzo, Pepe, Rizzo, Clifford, and Sam.
    Count: 5, 5 fabu roomies! *Thunder + lightning.
    Me: Sam? ! ? But what about Camilla? Oh, that's right, that's to talk with Lisa when she eventually submits her appy thingy.
    *Shrugs, sends Count to go get our own pizzas with plenty of pineapple and coconut for the counting man.

11. WhiteRabbit

Zoot: *hovers absentmindedly in front of Room 15* ... O_O

Chamberlain: *approaches him sullenly* What are you doing, baldy?

Zoot: ...nothing...

Chamberlain: *notices him still gawking at the door* ...take a picture, it'll last longer! You like that one? I got a million of 'em! Mmmmmmmm! *holds a plastic mike up and awaits applause*

Zoot: *snaps back* Where'd you get that from? The Kevin James School of Comedy? :p

Ailie: *elsewhere* Yeah! You go, Zoot! XP

Chamberlain: ... -_- *smacks him with the mike*

Zoot: X_X

12. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Beth: Oh yay, Prawnie's back in the dorms!
    Red: Is it just me or does it seem people are slow moving back in this term?
    Beth: Maybe just a wee bit
    Cookie: Me just hope any new people bring me cookies
    Beth: You always want cookies. Ok, so on another note, there is a wedding here this weekend,are we going?
    Red: Will there be dancing?
    Beth: Probably
    Red: I'm in!
    Cookie: Will there be food?
    Beth: I'm sure there will be, but you can't eat it all
    Cookie: Me will be good.
    Beth: All righty then, perhaps we should go shop for a present.

13. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: *enters Room 15* Okay, people! As you all know, tonight is a football game, as is every Friday night from now on. As such, the band is expected to be there.

Digit: Why are you telling us this now?

Cait: Because... erm, you guys can come and see us march if you want? :confused:

Janice: Well, like, okay, you know, it's all groovy and all. I'm not rully a big fan of football, but I'll be there to support the band, fer sure! =)

Lips: Same goes for me. =)

Vicki: What time do you have to be back up at the band hall?

Cait: 5:45. Our band director is serving hot dogs to the band and the band from the city that we have a rivalry with. ... I hardly know these people and know little about the rivalry, so expect me to not cause any trouble! =D

Waldo: *blinks* What?

14. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: *parades in, dressed like Edward--no, not that lame vampire--the prince* *is accompanied by dramatic music out of nowhere* XP *grabs Zoot*
    You're the fairest maid I've ever met
    You were made...

Zoot: :confused:
    To finish your duet...

Both: And in years to come we'll reminisce...

Ailie: How we came to love...

Zoot:
    And grew and grew love...

Both:*commence in the effed up finale* Since first we knew love through True...Love's...Kiss!

~awkward pause~

Ailie: Ahem. Sorry. I'm on an Enchanted kick. :pPP

15. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Lips: O_O That better have just been a kick you're on, Ailie...

Cait: Yay, Disney! X333 *applauds the performance*

Janice: Like, nice singing, you two. XPPP

Digit: ... well, that was unexpected. :confused:

Vicki: Tell me about it. *combs her hair with a fork*

16. The Count

You know, I've not seen that one. Oh well, at least I'll finally see Ratatouille on Monday on XD.

17. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: *bows* Thank yous...thank yous... :3 XP

Zoot: *coughs a little, having sung too high* X_X

Ailie: OMG! You has to see it, Ed! It's amazing!

18. RedPiggy

Kelly (nods, overhearing Ailie): I haven't seen it either, but her dress is fantastic.

Spike (sighs): Here we go again.

Cotterpin (driving in from Doozer Dome): Okay, I've got Doozers working the night shift to have all the displays for all the food and flowers tomorrow.

Pearl: I got some songs 'case that Electrica Mahwhozits band don't play.

Kelly (laughs nervously): Just don't call them that in person, Pearl. It's "Electric ... Mayhem."

Spike (smirks): What 'bout Digit? Ain't he got a band?

Kelly (glares at Spike): The rest of them aren't here and I don't think I'll be asking him.

Spike (chuckles)

Cotterpin: I have a question. I know I'm supposed to have lots of cookies set up, but why is a baker's dozen thirteen? Do bakers not know how to count?

Pearl: How're we gonna afford all this?

Kelly (gawks at Pearl): You mean, I should pay?

Pearl (facepalm, sighs): Where's that lil' yella-skinned newsman, anyhow?

Kelly: Um ... I dunno. He's bound to be somewhere. I think he was going to get photography equipment.

19. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: Her dress ish...but I loves Giselle period. :confused: *makes Spammy to dress up as her again and waltzes with her*

Chamberlain: *rolls his eyes*

20. The Count

UD: It's called that because after the baker used most of the dough to make twelve of any pastries—a normal dozen—that last bit was left over, so they used it to make a thirteenth of said pastry.
    Count: *Opens up a box from the Muff YN Fluff Bakery... *Fingering the pastries one by one in their 4x3 row packaging: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12... *Finds one last pastry inside: 13! 13 delicious Boston Scream doughnuts! A perfect batty baker's dozen!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.