1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Ryan: *stretches and yawns* You know, after a summer of living in a dorm room, it's nice to move back... into the same dorm room.
    Gonzo: Don't'cha just LOVE the cramped spaces?
    Ryan: Almost as much as the smell!
    Rizzo: Eh, ya get used to it. Trust me.
    Ryan: *rolls eyes* Anyway... welcome back to the room, gang.
    Pepe: I didn't even realize we left.
    Clifford: I didn't even know we were here in the first place.
    Sam Eagle: I do not know why I am still here.
    Ryan: *smirks* Nice, real nice guys.
    Pepe: C'mon, why jou so grumpy? Jou're a big-time news reporter mans, hokay! With jour own blog, jour own Tweeter, jour own Facebook...
    Gonzo: *wide eyes* I thought I was the only one who had Fritz Lugar's Wacky Book of Faces!
    Ryan: *headslap* Who wants pizza?
    Rizzo: Is d'at even a question?
    Clifford: Man, if you're payin', you know I'm stayin'!
    Pepe: Si, si, I'm with catfish man, hokay--but no anchovies!
    Sam: As long as it does not have Canadian bacon present in any form... Disgusting.
    Gonzo: Can we get mine with gummy bears, Oreos, pretzels, and peanut butter?
    Ryan: *shrug* Sure... why not?
  2. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Newsie (knocks on Ryan's door and leaves a note): Good afternoon! As you showed up after my Emmy Award-nominated newscast, just let me inform you that there will be a wedding tomorrow around noon -- assuming Kelly and Spike are awake at that time. The two lovebirds would enjoy your company. -- Newsie
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Good to see Prawny's back in town.
    UD: With Gonzo, Pepe, Rizzo, Clifford, and Sam.
    Count: 5, 5 fabu roomies! *Thunder + lightning.
    Me: Sam? ! ? But what about Camilla? Oh, that's right, that's to talk with Lisa when she eventually submits her appy thingy.
    *Shrugs, sends Count to go get our own pizzas with plenty of pineapple and coconut for the counting man.
  4. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Zoot: *hovers absentmindedly in front of Room 15* ... O_O

Chamberlain: *approaches him sullenly* What are you doing, baldy?

Zoot: ...nothing...

Chamberlain: *notices him still gawking at the door* ...take a picture, it'll last longer! You like that one? I got a million of 'em! Mmmmmmmm! *holds a plastic mike up and awaits applause*

Zoot: *snaps back* Where'd you get that from? The Kevin James School of Comedy? :p

Ailie: *elsewhere* Yeah! You go, Zoot! XP

Chamberlain: ... -_- *smacks him with the mike*

Zoot: X_X
  5. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Beth: Oh yay, Prawnie's back in the dorms!
    Red: Is it just me or does it seem people are slow moving back in this term?
    Beth: Maybe just a wee bit
    Cookie: Me just hope any new people bring me cookies
    Beth: You always want cookies. Ok, so on another note, there is a wedding here this weekend,are we going?
    Red: Will there be dancing?
    Beth: Probably
    Red: I'm in!
    Cookie: Will there be food?
    Beth: I'm sure there will be, but you can't eat it all
    Cookie: Me will be good.
    Beth: All righty then, perhaps we should go shop for a present.
  6. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: *enters Room 15* Okay, people! As you all know, tonight is a football game, as is every Friday night from now on. As such, the band is expected to be there.

Digit: Why are you telling us this now?

Cait: Because... erm, you guys can come and see us march if you want? :confused:

Janice: Well, like, okay, you know, it's all groovy and all. I'm not rully a big fan of football, but I'll be there to support the band, fer sure! =)

Lips: Same goes for me. =)

Vicki: What time do you have to be back up at the band hall?

Cait: 5:45. Our band director is serving hot dogs to the band and the band from the city that we have a rivalry with. ... I hardly know these people and know little about the rivalry, so expect me to not cause any trouble! =D

Waldo: *blinks* What?
  7. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: *parades in, dressed like Edward--no, not that lame vampire--the prince* *is accompanied by dramatic music out of nowhere* XP *grabs Zoot*
    You're the fairest maid I've ever met
    You were made...

Zoot: :confused:
    To finish your duet...

Both: And in years to come we'll reminisce...

Ailie: How we came to love...

Zoot:
    And grew and grew love...

Both:*commence in the effed up finale* Since first we knew love through True...Love's...Kiss!

~awkward pause~

Ailie: Ahem. Sorry. I'm on an Enchanted kick. :pPP
  8. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Lips: O_O That better have just been a kick you're on, Ailie...

Cait: Yay, Disney! X333 *applauds the performance*

Janice: Like, nice singing, you two. XPPP

Digit: ... well, that was unexpected. :confused:

Vicki: Tell me about it. *combs her hair with a fork*
  9. The Count

You know, I've not seen that one. Oh well, at least I'll finally see Ratatouille on Monday on XD.
  10. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: *bows* Thank yous...thank yous... :3 XP

Zoot: *coughs a little, having sung too high* X_X

Ailie: OMG! You has to see it, Ed! It's amazing!
  11. RedPiggy

Kelly (nods, overhearing Ailie): I haven't seen it either, but her dress is fantastic.

Spike (sighs): Here we go again.

Cotterpin (driving in from Doozer Dome): Okay, I've got Doozers working the night shift to have all the displays for all the food and flowers tomorrow.

Pearl: I got some songs 'case that Electrica Mahwhozits band don't play.

Kelly (laughs nervously): Just don't call them that in person, Pearl. It's "Electric ... Mayhem."

Spike (smirks): What 'bout Digit? Ain't he got a band?

Kelly (glares at Spike): The rest of them aren't here and I don't think I'll be asking him.

Spike (chuckles)

Cotterpin: I have a question. I know I'm supposed to have lots of cookies set up, but why is a baker's dozen thirteen? Do bakers not know how to count?

Pearl: How're we gonna afford all this?

Kelly (gawks at Pearl): You mean, I should pay?

Pearl (facepalm, sighs): Where's that lil' yella-skinned newsman, anyhow?

Kelly: Um ... I dunno. He's bound to be somewhere. I think he was going to get photography equipment.
  12. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: Her dress ish...but I loves Giselle period. :confused: *makes Spammy to dress up as her again and waltzes with her*

Chamberlain: *rolls his eyes*
  13. The Count

UD: It's called that because after the baker used most of the dough to make twelve of any pastries—a normal dozen—that last bit was left over, so they used it to make a thirteenth of said pastry.
    Count: *Opens up a box from the Muff YN Fluff Bakery... *Fingering the pastries one by one in their 4x3 row packaging: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12... *Finds one last pastry inside: 13! 13 delicious Boston Scream doughnuts! A perfect batty baker's dozen!
  14. RedPiggy

Cotterpin: O_O Oooooh, so THAT'S why.
  15. RedPiggy

Kelly (dimming the lights in the hallway, flickering specks of light dancing to the music, singing): In you and I there's a new land
    Angel's in flight
    wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I
    My sanctuary, my sanctuary, yeah
    Where fears and lies melt away
    Music will tie
    What's left of me what's left of me now

Spike (nods, caressing Kelly as they slowly dance up and down the hall): I watch you fast asleep
    All I fear means nothing

In you and I there's a new land
    Angels in flight
    My sanctuary my sanctuary yeah
    Music will tie
    What's left of me what's left of me

Kelly (smiles as they enter the Game Room to transform it before tomorrow, it becomes a beautiful oasis, right out of the Lion King): snwod dna spu ynam os
    My heart's a battleground
    snoitome eurt deen I
    snoitome eurt deen I

You show me how to see
    That nothing is whole and nothing is broken

*the Game Room now has a small pond glistening in artificial moonlight as fireflies dance around it in anticipation of the song that will come tomorrow*

Spike: wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I
    In you and I there's a new land
    Angel's in flight
    My sanctuary my sanctuary yeah
    Music will tie
    What's left of me what's left of me now

Kelly and Spike: My fears and lies
    Melt away

*they both dance back into room 2, confident that ornate white chairs are lining the walls of the Game Room, as the two will appear in the center of the room magically at the beginning of the ceremony*
  16. RedPiggy

Fairies (start fluttering around in the hallway on the first floor): Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Did we miss it? Are we late?

Goblins (pouting and stomping in the hallway, shaking their heads): No, they'll be here any minute. His Majesty said to wait.

Doozers (filing in the back of the Game Room, which has been transformed into the oasis from the Lion King): Cotterpin sure owes us. But it's the wedding of the year. But we don't even know her. Well, that's tough for we must cheer.

Newsie (on the Dorm TV): This is a Muppet Newsflash. They're finally getting married now.
  17. The Count

*Because of the magic of certain Hensonian realms, the game room has been expanded to accomodate for as many guests and embellishments as it wishes to hold. Think of it as our own MC version of the Room of Requirement.

*Count and Uncle D are dressed for the occasion, both of them standing gallantly for Countess Dahling and Auntie Eleanor respectively, as they too arrived to attend the ceremony. Ed's taking a bit to finish dressing, there are certain vestments he needs help in donning. *Fatatatita watches over our gifts, perched up on the table napping for the moment. Finally, all of Room 1's occupants are here to watch what'll happen happen.
  18. RedPiggy

Pearl (sits next to Ed and company): Well, howdy, hon's ... glad ta see y'all made it. I think that youngin' Junior Gorg must be settin' things up, considerin' there's a bit o' stallin' ta do as we wait. You 'member seein' that? He had a laundry list o' things ta do a MILE long, yessiree. I just hope we don't have ta wait that long.

Cotterpin (drives past Ed and company): Hi, guys! There are refreshments in the back to your right in the corner. There doesn't have to be TOO much room expansion ... this room is larger than some houses. *giggles and drives off to be with the Doozers to make sure they stay*
  19. The Count

Thanks Cotterpin.
    *Bats bring a few cups with soda and one with whatever Pearl's having.
    Count: Ah, my bats love veddings, it makes them cry.
  20. RedPiggy

Kelly (in room 2 getting ready): I wonder how many will be there?

Spike (getting ready next to her): Like I said, dat's not da important t'ing. Da important t'ing is dat WE'RE dere.

*in the Game Room, As The World Falls Down plays for the enjoyment of the guests*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.