MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bryan: Good ol' Suite 29, here we are!
Big Bird: It's so nice to be back. I missed my nest here.
Bryan: Yep. Well, we better start unpacking.
Hoots: Hey, guys! You missed all the activity.
Big Bird: Hi, Hoots!
Bryan: What activity?
Hoots: A couple o' kids tyin' the knot.
Bryan: A wedding? Here?
Big Bird: I love weddings! I was at Maria and Luis' wedding and it was a lot of fun. Oh..they loved each other so much. Still do! Haha!
Bryan: Who got married?
Hoots: Kelly and Spike. They live here in the Dorms now.
Bryan: Hmm...don't think I know them. We should send them a little something though in honor of their day. Come on, Big Bird, let's go shopping!
Big Bird: Okay!
Hoots: Don't worry! I'll keep an eye on the place! Hehehe!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (sighs): So ... *grins to Spike* ... how do you want to spend your honeymoon?

Spike (chuckling, then sniffs): Dere's some new blood 'round here, toots.

Kelly (puts her arm around his): Well, follow your nose, Boots. *giggles, finding room 29*

Spike (breaks out roster): Hmm ... two birds an' a human. *licks lips*

Kelly (peeks at the roster): Ooooh! Big Bird and Hoots, huh? Neat! *both camp out in front of the door after knocking, ready to meet the most recent members*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (finds Kelly and Spike): Hey, y'all wanna go see if Ed wants ta head out an' get somethin'?

Kelly and Spike (shrug): Sure?

Newsie (nods, having been behind Pearl, goes to Ed's room): Mr. Ed ... wait, that didn't roll off the tongue quite right ... Ed, we were hoping you might join us on an excursion of some sort?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure... *Is ready to leave. Though it's a nice quiet night out, rains are picking up a bit. Wonder what that means for dampened dwelling denizens. *Far-off dreamish look on my face, riding in the back seat of Kelly's car...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Spike (very uncomfortable in Kelly's compact car): So, Ed, what sorta place 'round here knocks your socks off, huh?

Newsie (facepalm): Darn it ... I should be announcing the weather report.

Cotterpin (on Newsie's lap): I don't think that would be very helpful. What's the point of telling people what's obviously out the window?

Newsie (smiles): How little you understand journalism, Cotterpin. We give the news. That is defined as any little fact we can come up with. It's not our fault if you know it already.

Cotterpin (scratching her head): Uh-huh...

Spike (gasps): LOOK OUT FOR DAT CAR!

Kelly (swerves, hits him on the arm): DON'T DO THAT!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm? Oh, let Kelly decide that, I trust her choice. *Low voice, besides, it's never good when we get asked where to go for a family dinner outing. Better to know where you're going to before leaving.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (laughs): Well, I was thinking picnic at the park ... but if it's raining, I'm really not in the mood to get soaked.

Spike (looks at map): Hmmm ... we got Everybody Eats, Christy's Bar & Grill ...

Cotterpin: Don't forget Scorched and Snowed!

Spike: Uh ... I don' like reminders dat Pangaea bit da dust. AN' ... I don't do "country". We also got a few movie t'eaters. You up for a movie, Ed?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds about fright. We could try the burger joint near one of those moviehouses, if everyone else's okay with that.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
All: Works for us!

Kelly (chuckles): And Ed? It's fine if we ask where you'd like to go. I was raised to focus on the guest, not have it the other way around. *drives to a moviehouse but they go into a burger place*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Kell... My experience taught me it's best to know where you're headin' first. Everyone usually ends up agreeing just to avoid the hassle. Family stuff you understand.

Think I'll have the sweet bacon and onion rings version this time, splashed with a dash of cajun spice sauce. You guys know what to order? And I have no prob taking it to go if the movie's starting soon, I'm rully just along for the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.