1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Spamela: *to her roomies* You know what I've always wanted?

Ailie: A monkey? :confused:

Dr. Teeth: Gettin' it awn--?

Zoot: *covers his bandmate's mouth* :confused: A new hairstyle?

Spamela: Nu...I want to have a tea party. :confused:

Chamberlain: *screams*

~Five seconds later~

Ailie: How come I has to wear a dress? X_x

Zoot: How come I have to wear a suit? =P

Spamela: *twirls parasol and sips her tea in a ladylike manner* How cute is this? :3

Dr. Teeth: I burned mah tongue. ;_;

Chamberlain: *throws a teapot on the ground* MEH!
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*At the deli...

Little Chrissy, who works there between gigs: Hey Ed... Everything okay?
    Me: Yeah, I'm fine.
    LC: So, you want your usual?
    Me: Nah... Gimme the Burnt at the Stake and a gallon bottle of black bat cherry soda.
    LC: You sure?
    Me: Yeah, I'm sure.
    LC: It's your funeral. *To the back: Hey Mack, get me a 1692 and pitcher of pitch-dark.
  3. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

Logan: Okay guys, We are new here so be nice to the other dormmates. *Unlocks door*
    Mahna Mahna: Mahna mahna mahna mannah manah.
    Snowths: Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo!
    Logan: Haha, you said doodoo.
    Mahna Mahna: Mahna Mahna Mahna Mahna Mahna, Mahna.
    Logan: Um, does anyone here speak Mahna Mahna?
  4. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (poofs all of room 2's inhabitants over to the deli): Hi, Ed ... mind if we join you?

Spike (reads the menu): Burnt at da Steak, huh? *grins* I t'ink I'd like dis place.

Kelly: Darkness is both a curse and a blessing, depending on your point of view. *transforms into that slinky black Goblin Queen costume* I'm more than happy to share that darkness with you, Ed.

Spike: O_O Is DAT what you did wit' your Scavengers jacket?

Kelly (giggles): Don't be silly, Boots. I framed that sucker.
  5. The Count

*Shimmers into Draculean garb glad at Kelly's arrival.
    Darkness is my world and I welcome those who wish to share its blackness.
    *His own roomies enter using their supernatural abilities, Count with his cape over his shoulders and Uncle D surrounded in mist. They set to giving the place the once-over and huddle around us, placing orders of their own.
  6. RedPiggy

Pearl: Hmmm ...

Cotterpin: Yeah. "Dark" really isn't "us".

Newsie (scratches head): I suppose we could just turn off the lights. Does that count?

Cotterpin (facepalm)

Kelly (orders crazy messed-up things for everyone in her room)

Cotterpin: Spider-brains? Ewwwww.

Kelly (laughs): It's not real, y'know. It's all just normal food that's dressed up in creepy ways. Besides, spiders have ganglia, not organized brains.

Cotterpin: Oh.

Pearl (dressed like Elvira ... well, if she gained quite a bit)

Spike (is dressed like normal)

Cotterpin (dresses in a white hanky)

Spike (chuckles): A white hanky, 'Pin?

Cotterpin: I'm a ghost. :D

Newsie (puts on a fedora and a red-and-green striped long-sleeved shirt)

Kelly (giggles): You could so totally be Freddy Kruger.

Newsie (nods): Yes, but the whole "burned skin" look makes me rather nervous.

Kelly: Don't worry about it, Newsie. No one will let you get hurt.

Spike (under his breath): Yet.
  7. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: *chasing after her roomies* Wait! The tea party's not over yet! Don't leave meeee! </3 *chases them down the street and into the restaurant*

Ailie: *is dressed like Daria as soon as she steps in* Buh?

Dr. Teeth: *is Candyman* *examines hook* Sweet. :confused:

Zoot: *is Edward Scissorhands*

Spamela: *to Zoot* Hold me...

Zoot: I...can't... </3

RF: *forgot to wear a costume* :confused:

Chamberlain: *is Danny...from Grease...ewww*

8. The Count

*From their chairs, Count and Uncle D nod in agreement. They share some bat's claw cole slaw, pomegranate juice, and fried eyeballs (peeled grapes) in a garlic sauce, along with bat burgers.

It's beginning to look like Cryptmas...
    Everywhere you go...
  9. RedPiggy

Kelly (musing over Ailie's costume): I probably look more like "diarrhea" than Ailie, sigh. Hang on, Ed ... I'll be right back. *poofs in front of Chamberlain dressed as Sandra Dee in tight black leather* You're the one that I want, baby! *blows kisses and poofs back in her normal attire to the deli* Okay, so, how's the grub, bubs?
  10. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: *pulls off the Daria costume and becomes the Black Ranger* Feel better? :pPP

Dr. Teeth: :confused: *gives her a weird look*

Ailie: What...? I...I like Zack. I dun wanna be Kimberly. :confused:

Chamberlain: *is the reason why white peeps and skeksis shouldn't dance* *sulk* Aren't you married? -_-

Zoot: *tries to hug Spamela*

Spamela: NYUH! You're scratching me, Edward! X_X

Zoot: *emo tear* I'm sorry...
  11. RedPiggy

Kelly: Yep. I'm hitched. I just like messing with Chamby. He kinda reminds me of Peter Parker -- shoulda said yes so his nemesis didn't get the girl. Heeheehee!
  12. WhiteRabbit

Chamberlain: MMMMmmmm. >_> *snarls* Hmmph! Love can kiss my butt feathers!

Ailie: Help! Bad images! XPP

Zoot: *kashinks over to the table and sits down, looking all solemn and Scissorhands-y*
  13. Bannanasketch

Logan: Okay guys, I think we've got enough done for tonight. How about we go get something to eat.
    Mahna Mahna: Mahna Mahna Mahnungry.
    Logan: *Nods as if understanding*
    Snowths: Doo doo doo doo.
    Logan: Yeah, okay. Hey Ed, do you know if there's any good bookstores around here. Please don't ask why.
    Mahna Mahna: Mahna Mahna Mahn mahna mahna-na?
    Logan: Okay......:smirk:
  14. RedPiggy

Cotterpin (somehow is teleported over to Logan and his roomies): Hi, Mr. Um ... what's your name again? *checks* Oh, Mr. Logan. Um ... you're not the same guy with the shaggy black hair and the claws, are you? Let's see. I know I have a map here, somewhere. *checks her scooter* Uh ... oh! Here's your basic run-down of everything in Hensonville. You'll find a comic shop in block A, a bookstore in block B, a library in block C ... I think that's it.
  15. Bannanasketch

Logan: Um, who wants to know?*Runs to the other end of hall and talks into wrist* I've been found out X-men. Should I abort mission? *Looks suspiciously at Cotterpin* Roger that. *Walks back over to cotterpin* You don't happen to be a mutant with your little green body and teleportation abilities?
  16. WhiteRabbit

Chamberlain: *trying to sing and failing* LIKE FIRE...HELLFIRE....THIS FIRE IN MY SKIN...

Dr. Teeth: What the--? :confused:

Zoot: *winces*

Ailie: You know...for kids! :3
  17. The Count

*Feeling somewhat better, we get back to the dorms. Thanksh Kelly, thanksies to Ailie too.
    Gonna nock off early, have fun kiddies.
    *Maniacal cackling as the door to our room swings shut.
  18. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

*Beth and roomies send a bouquet of flowers to Kelly and Spike with a note "so sorry we missed the celebration, unforseen circumstances led us away from the Dorms yesterday. We wish you much happiness! Beth, Red and Cookie*

Beth: There's one down

*Another basket is sent to room 29, welcoming back one of our favorite dormers and sending them cheer, includes cookies that Cookie Monster did not even try to eat, some of which contain birdseed*

Red: Hope they like this.

*Finally a basket of muffins is sent to Ed's room just because*

Cookie: Me hopes this cheer him up.
  19. RedPiggy

Kelly (opens the door and finds flowers): Oh, how adorable! *tosses the flowers at the door, which then grow into the frame permanently* There! *dusts self off* And the best part is they won't need to be watered. It adds such a touch of sweetness to the door.

Cotterpin (to Logan): Um ... no. Kelly's heir to the Labyrinth. She asked the Goblin King for power. He was so surprised someone would actually say yes he agreed immediately. So, the teleportation thing was her idea. You'll find Ed and his roomies have magical skills too. And I'm a DOOZER, not a mutant. I am architect extraordinaire! :D Anyway, we're glad to see you in the Dorms! Stop by and say hi whenever you feel like it. *leaves for Doozer Dome*
  20. The Count

*Wraps the box of doughnuts and leaves it in front of the room next to ours. *Note reads: Thank you Beth, Cookie and Red.
    *Skulks off to do some forum work. :busy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.