1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 46
    Sesame Street's 46th season officially began Saturday January 16 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Janice: *is tanning by the poolside under a tanning lamp*

Cait: *sits on the edge of the pool in her bathing suit before diving in*

Janice: I love Labor Day weekend. Like, it's rully nice to relax every now and then.

Cait: *resurfaces* No band practice or school for me! Yaaaaay! *swims around the pool some more*

Janice: Well, like, there's that too. XPP *notices Spamela and smiles* Hi, Spamela! Like, what's happening? =)

Cait: *pops up beside RF* Awww, aren't you cute. =33 *huggles him*

2. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (on the sofa): ZZZZZZZZZ ...

Spike (on the sofa ... another one, anyway): ZZZZZZZZ ...

Cotterpin (drawing on their faces with a tiny inkbrush): Heeheehee.

Pearl (strumming her guitar in the common room): I sure do wish my little brown-feathered honey-pot was around.... *sighs*

3. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Spamela: Oh, hi Janice! Not much. Me and RF are just chilling. :3 How about you and Cait? What's the rest of Room 15 up to?

RF: *is huggled by Cait* O.O Nyuh? *huggles her back* Hi! What's your name, pretty thang? :3 *trying to be suave like the band leader but is only ten so... XP*

4. AnimatedC9000

Janice: Oh, we're fine, we like just thought that we'd join you guys out here. Like, Vicki and the boys are busy doing things, but some of them might find some time off soon. *sighs* It's rully nice to just unwind and lounge around, isn't it? =3

Cait: *giggles* My name's Caitlyn. And what's your name, you little cutie? =33

5. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: *vaguely* Yeah... it is. I love your bathing suit, by the way! It's so adorable! :3

RF: Ooh, that's a pretty name! *proudly* I'm Roosevelt Franklin! *scats rapidly* And I got my own school named after me! I'm the coolest kid there! In fact, I'm so cool, I even get to be the teacher! How 'bout that? :3 *hoping it impresses Cait*

Spamela: *hearing her roomie/"nephew"* *sighs again and shakes her head* XP

6. RedPiggy

Pearl (sighs, putting up her guitar): I'm a-gonna fix me somethin' GOOD ... *goes into the common room kitchen and starts whipping up stuff*

7. AnimatedC9000

Janice: Oh, thanks! Like, your bathing suit is rully groovy, too! =3

Cait: Roosevelt Franklin... what a cute name. And such a smart boy, too. =33 *huggles him again* Well, Mr. Teacher, maybe we can get together sometime after school and do a little studying. How does that sound? =33

Janice: *shakes her head and chuckles* *to Spammy* Like, he's rully too young for her. XPPP

8. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: This old thing? Aw, thanks! ^_^

RF: *huggles her back* O.O That--that sounds great, babe... :3 *blush*

Spamela: *giggles* I know. But maybe she's just humoring him? XP

9. RedPiggy

Kelly (wakes up): I smell food.

Spike (already at the door): Oh, by da way, some idiot went aroun' an' got us with a magic marker. I washed us off. Let's go eat.

Kelly (stares at a small mirror, shrugs, and follows Spike out to the common room)

Spike (inhales deeply, grinning): 'Ey, babe! You got supper ready? *reaches out for food*

Pearl (frowns and slaps his hand away): Uh-uh, darlin'. You wanna get it in your mouth, you're gonna help fix it. Now grab yerself a spoon an' start mixin'.

Spike (pouts)

Kelly: I wanna cook.

Spike: An' I wanna live. Such a shame da two conflict. *laughs*

Kelly: O_O Pearl? Um, that's a lot of food there.

Pearl (laughs): Oh, hon, I know -- I'm a-makin' somethin' fer everybody in the Dorms 'round here. I'm a-kinda hopin' the new blood'll come by and get a-hankerin' for my delicious masterpieces. *licks a spoon* Hmm ... I wonder if that lil' ol' blue Fraggle cook is wanderin' 'round here. Maybe he'd like ta join in. I'm not that familiar with vegetarian fare.

10. AnimatedC9000

Cait: *smiles at him* Okay, then, it's all set. We'll be study buddies from now on. =33 *floats on her back* So, whatcha been up to, RF?

Janice: It rully seems as if she's doing a good job with that, then. XPPP *suddenly gets an idea* Hey, like, maybe we should have a sleepover sometime for just us girls. We can invite our roomies to it, too. Won't that be fun? =)

11. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: That'd be awesome, Janice! That's a great idea. :3 Maybe we could borrow the projector from Ed and show some movies and stuff.

RF: Uhhhhhhh... *temporarily mesmerized by her* Speaking of up to-- *tries not to glance down* Wanna watch me dive, Cait? I can do so many! I'm the best diver ever! *crawls out of the pool hastily and then runs to the board* Check it-- *trips and plummets onto the floor* Mmph! X_X *whimpers* Owwwww... ;_;

Chamberlain: *smirking in a corner* Smooth, kid. =P

12. AnimatedC9000

Janice: Like, that would be rully great! We can stay up late and watch movies, and give each other makeovers... it's gonna be awesome, fer sure! =3

Cait: Sure, I'd like to watch you dive. =) *sees RF trip and fall* O_O *hurries out of the pool and to the little boy's side* Are you all right? Do you need any help? Want me to go get the first aid kit? O_O

13. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: I can't wait! What else could we do? :3

RF: *still whining, although exaggerating a little* You could kiss it better. My momma always does that... *tries to hide a grin*

14. AnimatedC9000

Janice: Oh, wow, there's rully a lot that we can do. Like, maybe we could make some snacks to the party and play a couple of games. I think we should start planning all of this soon, don'tcha think? =3

Cait: *nods* Sure, RF. Where does it hurt? Can you tell me a general area?

15. RedPiggy

Pearl: Kelly, hon? You go head on over to the saloon an' pick up some drinks. Make sure you go an' get the virgin stuff -- we don't wanna get in trouble for makin' all the little tots woozy.

Kelly: Um, yeah. Am I supposed to invite everyone, too?

Pearl (shrugs): Only the hungry ones, darlin'.

Kelly (sigh, mumbling): Yeah, whatever. *goes around to every room and loudly announces food'll be ready soon*

16. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: *nods and then pulls out a notebook from her bag* *starts writing down Janice's suggestions*

RF: Hmmmmm...everywhere! XP I needs kisses everywhere!

17. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

Logan: Mmmmmm...... I smell food. What's cooking, Pearl?
    Mahna Mahna: *Walks in trance towards food* Mahna......Mahna......Mahna.
    Logan: You better hurry. Mahna Mahna's getting hungry.

18. RedPiggy

Pearl (grins): Well, howdy, folks! You're just in time. Anything you could possibly imagine is right here on the table, honey-buns. You just go ahead an' dig in. I got roast, some barbeque, lotsa mashed potatoes white an' yella, peas o' every shape, tacos, fried chicken, biscuits, rolls, beans o' every color, some sesame seed pastries, cupcakes, hot dogs, big ol' hamburgers, an' a ton o' condiments for every occasion.

Kelly (pushing a big cart): The ... uh ... drinks ... are ... uh ... here.

Spike (tail twitching, jaw slobbering): NOW can we eat?

Pearl: Oh, alright. You done good, boy. Go fix yerself up somethin' nice.

19. AnimatedC9000

Janice: Like, we rully need to pick a good date to hold all this. Saturdays are good for my group. And the location... we have a lot of space in the girls' room in Room 15. How does that sound? =)

Cait: :confused: ... uh... any specifics? Knee? Head? Elbow? I need to narrow it down...

20. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Helps Kelly pushing the cart...

*All sit down to eat, thanking Pearl for a good Labor Day meal. Compliments to the chef(s).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.