1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

Logan::sleep: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....
    Mahna Mahna: Mahna Mahna Mahna?
    Snowths:*Pick up book that says How to speak Mahna*Doo doo doo doo?
    Mahna Mahna: Mahnah! *Throws the book out the window*
    Logan:Yaaaaaaaaawn! So whats up guys?
    Mahna Mahna: Mahnuthing.
    Snowths: Doo doo doo! *Points to Mahna Mahna*
    Mahna Mahna:Mahnuhhhhhhhhhhhh...Mahnye. *Runs out the door*
    Logan: Okay.....:confused:
  2. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

*The door to room 3 opens and a blue furry hand pokes out to feel what is there*
    Cookie: What this? *sniffs the box* Ohhhh doughnuts! Me happy monster!
    Beth: What's going on out there?
    Cookie: Doughnuts!
    Beth: Are you going to share?
    Cookie *Frowns slightly for a second, then smiles*: Yeah, me share
    Beth: Awesome
  3. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

Logan: *Jumping around on the roof* Calling the X-men. X-men come in. *speaks into wrist* You know that little green creature that I found. Yeah, She says she's a doozer. No, I dont know what a doozer is. Yes, and she also says her master's working for the green goblin. Yeah sure, I'll call spidey but this place is really freaking me out. There are people here like a guy named the Count who can count make lightning happen and this other dude from some rock band out of the 70's trying to look ghetto. Okay, but I'm gonna need backup. *Looks down from roof and sees the book,How to speak mahna.* Oh great.

Meanwhile, back in the dorms.......
    Mahna Mahna: Mahnonuts! Mahna Mahna Mahnonuts!
    Snowths:Doo Doo doodoo doo doo doooonuts!
    *Mahna Mahna and Snowths chase after Cookie Monster*
  4. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (watching Logan, grinning): Can I be Phoenix?

Spike (sighs): Please don' start her up on dis. She's convinced she's a flaming bird superhero. If we go down dis road, you'll nevah shut her up.
  5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Shows up with eyepiece visor. Someone say something about a phoenix?
    *Grimaces.
  6. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Boober: *heavy sigh*
    Kim: And what's your problem?
    Boober: It's Labor Day!
    Kim: Yeah, so?
    Boober: So? So why are we all sitting here doing nothing? Shouldn't we be laboring?
    Kim: ...you're kidding, right?

-Kim
  7. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Back in Room 1...

Okay, let's see...
    Sesame Street G entries all duely added, numbered, and cleaned. That's two big blocks done with for the Muppet Listings.
    Finished the haunters that were pending, monstrifying Skeeter into the Quicksilver for #17 and Robin into the Leprechaun for #117. Got a question for my faithful assistant, but that can wait.
    Bathed and dressed and maybe we'll have some good food later on.

Only chore left on the list is relistening to the Disney Pincast, Episode 76 to then post the recap thread on the Facebook page for the IPLS group.
    Mmm, most definitely a fruitfulLabor Day.
    *Sends Doozersticks of chocolate chip, Cotterpin's latest batch to welcome the gang at Room 19.
  8. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Spamela: *rubs on some sunscreen, even though, she's inside (XP) and sprawls out next to the pool, humming vaguely*

RF: *standing on the edge of the diving board* Aunt Spammy! Aunt Spammy! Watch meee!

Spamela: Hm?

RF: Cannonball! :3 *jumps in*

Spamela: *splashed* :confused: *sighs* =P
  9. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Janice: *is tanning by the poolside under a tanning lamp*

Cait: *sits on the edge of the pool in her bathing suit before diving in*

Janice: I love Labor Day weekend. Like, it's rully nice to relax every now and then.

Cait: *resurfaces* No band practice or school for me! Yaaaaay! *swims around the pool some more*

Janice: Well, like, there's that too. XPP *notices Spamela and smiles* Hi, Spamela! Like, what's happening? =)

Cait: *pops up beside RF* Awww, aren't you cute. =33 *huggles him*
  10. RedPiggy

Kelly (on the sofa): ZZZZZZZZZ ...

Spike (on the sofa ... another one, anyway): ZZZZZZZZ ...

Cotterpin (drawing on their faces with a tiny inkbrush): Heeheehee.

Pearl (strumming her guitar in the common room): I sure do wish my little brown-feathered honey-pot was around.... *sighs*
  11. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: Oh, hi Janice! Not much. Me and RF are just chilling. :3 How about you and Cait? What's the rest of Room 15 up to?

RF: *is huggled by Cait* O.O Nyuh? *huggles her back* Hi! What's your name, pretty thang? :3 *trying to be suave like the band leader but is only ten so... XP*
  12. AnimatedC9000

Janice: Oh, we're fine, we like just thought that we'd join you guys out here. Like, Vicki and the boys are busy doing things, but some of them might find some time off soon. *sighs* It's rully nice to just unwind and lounge around, isn't it? =3

Cait: *giggles* My name's Caitlyn. And what's your name, you little cutie? =33
  13. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: *vaguely* Yeah... it is. I love your bathing suit, by the way! It's so adorable! :3

RF: Ooh, that's a pretty name! *proudly* I'm Roosevelt Franklin! *scats rapidly* And I got my own school named after me! I'm the coolest kid there! In fact, I'm so cool, I even get to be the teacher! How 'bout that? :3 *hoping it impresses Cait*

Spamela: *hearing her roomie/"nephew"* *sighs again and shakes her head* XP
  14. RedPiggy

Pearl (sighs, putting up her guitar): I'm a-gonna fix me somethin' GOOD ... *goes into the common room kitchen and starts whipping up stuff*
  15. AnimatedC9000

Janice: Oh, thanks! Like, your bathing suit is rully groovy, too! =3

Cait: Roosevelt Franklin... what a cute name. And such a smart boy, too. =33 *huggles him again* Well, Mr. Teacher, maybe we can get together sometime after school and do a little studying. How does that sound? =33

Janice: *shakes her head and chuckles* *to Spammy* Like, he's rully too young for her. XPPP
  16. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: This old thing? Aw, thanks! ^_^

RF: *huggles her back* O.O That--that sounds great, babe... :3 *blush*

Spamela: *giggles* I know. But maybe she's just humoring him? XP
  17. RedPiggy

Kelly (wakes up): I smell food.

Spike (already at the door): Oh, by da way, some idiot went aroun' an' got us with a magic marker. I washed us off. Let's go eat.

Kelly (stares at a small mirror, shrugs, and follows Spike out to the common room)

Spike (inhales deeply, grinning): 'Ey, babe! You got supper ready? *reaches out for food*

Pearl (frowns and slaps his hand away): Uh-uh, darlin'. You wanna get it in your mouth, you're gonna help fix it. Now grab yerself a spoon an' start mixin'.

Spike (pouts)

Kelly: I wanna cook.

Spike: An' I wanna live. Such a shame da two conflict. *laughs*

Kelly: O_O Pearl? Um, that's a lot of food there.

Pearl (laughs): Oh, hon, I know -- I'm a-makin' somethin' fer everybody in the Dorms 'round here. I'm a-kinda hopin' the new blood'll come by and get a-hankerin' for my delicious masterpieces. *licks a spoon* Hmm ... I wonder if that lil' ol' blue Fraggle cook is wanderin' 'round here. Maybe he'd like ta join in. I'm not that familiar with vegetarian fare.
  18. AnimatedC9000

Cait: *smiles at him* Okay, then, it's all set. We'll be study buddies from now on. =33 *floats on her back* So, whatcha been up to, RF?

Janice: It rully seems as if she's doing a good job with that, then. XPPP *suddenly gets an idea* Hey, like, maybe we should have a sleepover sometime for just us girls. We can invite our roomies to it, too. Won't that be fun? =)
  19. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: That'd be awesome, Janice! That's a great idea. :3 Maybe we could borrow the projector from Ed and show some movies and stuff.

RF: Uhhhhhhh... *temporarily mesmerized by her* Speaking of up to-- *tries not to glance down* Wanna watch me dive, Cait? I can do so many! I'm the best diver ever! *crawls out of the pool hastily and then runs to the board* Check it-- *trips and plummets onto the floor* Mmph! X_X *whimpers* Owwwww... ;_;

Chamberlain: *smirking in a corner* Smooth, kid. =P
  20. AnimatedC9000

Janice: Like, that would be rully great! We can stay up late and watch movies, and give each other makeovers... it's gonna be awesome, fer sure! =3

Cait: Sure, I'd like to watch you dive. =) *sees RF trip and fall* O_O *hurries out of the pool and to the little boy's side* Are you all right? Do you need any help? Want me to go get the first aid kit? O_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.