MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Logan: *Jumping around on the roof* Calling the X-men. X-men come in. *speaks into wrist* You know that little green creature that I found. Yeah, She says she's a doozer. No, I dont know what a doozer is. Yes, and she also says her master's working for the green goblin. Yeah sure, I'll call spidey but this place is really freaking me out. There are people here like a guy named the Count who can count make lightning happen and this other dude from some rock band out of the 70's trying to look ghetto. Okay, but I'm gonna need backup. *Looks down from roof and sees the book,How to speak mahna.* Oh great.

Meanwhile, back in the dorms.......
Mahna Mahna: Mahnonuts! Mahna Mahna Mahnonuts!
Snowths:big_grin:oo Doo doodoo doo doo doooonuts!
*Mahna Mahna and Snowths chase after Cookie Monster*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (watching Logan, grinning): Can I be Phoenix?

Spike (sighs): Please don' start her up on dis. She's convinced she's a flaming bird superhero. If we go down dis road, you'll nevah shut her up.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Shows up with eyepiece visor. Someone say something about a phoenix?
*Grimaces.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Boober: *heavy sigh*
Kim: And what's your problem?
Boober: It's Labor Day!
Kim: Yeah, so?
Boober: So? So why are we all sitting here doing nothing? Shouldn't we be laboring?
Kim: ...you're kidding, right?

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Back in Room 1...

Okay, let's see...
Sesame Street G entries all duely added, numbered, and cleaned. That's two big blocks done with for the Muppet Listings.
Finished the haunters that were pending, monstrifying Skeeter into the Quicksilver for #17 and Robin into the Leprechaun for #117. Got a question for my faithful assistant, but that can wait.
Bathed and dressed and maybe we'll have some good food later on.

Only chore left on the list is relistening to the Disney Pincast, Episode 76 to then post the recap thread on the Facebook page for the IPLS group.
Mmm, most definitely a fruitfulLabor Day.
*Sends Doozersticks of chocolate chip, Cotterpin's latest batch to welcome the gang at Room 19.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (on the sofa): ZZZZZZZZZ ...

Spike (on the sofa ... another one, anyway): ZZZZZZZZ ...

Cotterpin (drawing on their faces with a tiny inkbrush): Heeheehee.

Pearl (strumming her guitar in the common room): I sure do wish my little brown-feathered honey-pot was around.... *sighs*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (sighs, putting up her guitar): I'm a-gonna fix me somethin' GOOD ... *goes into the common room kitchen and starts whipping up stuff*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (wakes up): I smell food.

Spike (already at the door): Oh, by da way, some idiot went aroun' an' got us with a magic marker. I washed us off. Let's go eat.

Kelly (stares at a small mirror, shrugs, and follows Spike out to the common room)

Spike (inhales deeply, grinning): 'Ey, babe! You got supper ready? *reaches out for food*

Pearl (frowns and slaps his hand away): Uh-uh, darlin'. You wanna get it in your mouth, you're gonna help fix it. Now grab yerself a spoon an' start mixin'.

Spike (pouts)

Kelly: I wanna cook.

Spike: An' I wanna live. Such a shame da two conflict. *laughs*

Kelly: O_O Pearl? Um, that's a lot of food there.

Pearl (laughs): Oh, hon, I know -- I'm a-makin' somethin' fer everybody in the Dorms 'round here. I'm a-kinda hopin' the new blood'll come by and get a-hankerin' for my delicious masterpieces. *licks a spoon* Hmm ... I wonder if that lil' ol' blue Fraggle cook is wanderin' 'round here. Maybe he'd like ta join in. I'm not that familiar with vegetarian fare.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl: Kelly, hon? You go head on over to the saloon an' pick up some drinks. Make sure you go an' get the virgin stuff -- we don't wanna get in trouble for makin' all the little tots woozy.

Kelly: Um, yeah. Am I supposed to invite everyone, too?

Pearl (shrugs): Only the hungry ones, darlin'.

Kelly (sigh, mumbling): Yeah, whatever. *goes around to every room and loudly announces food'll be ready soon*

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Logan: Mmmmmm...... I smell food. What's cooking, Pearl?
Mahna Mahna: *Walks in trance towards food* Mahna......Mahna......Mahna.
Logan: You better hurry. Mahna Mahna's getting hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.