MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (musing over Ailie's costume): I probably look more like "diarrhea" than Ailie, sigh. Hang on, Ed ... I'll be right back. *poofs in front of Chamberlain dressed as Sandra Dee in tight black leather* You're the one that I want, baby! *blows kisses and poofs back in her normal attire to the deli* Okay, so, how's the grub, bubs?

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Logan: Okay guys, I think we've got enough done for tonight. How about we go get something to eat.
Mahna Mahna: Mahna Mahna Mahnungry.
Logan: *Nods as if understanding*
Snowths: Doo doo doo doo.
Logan: Yeah, okay. Hey Ed, do you know if there's any good bookstores around here. Please don't ask why.
Mahna Mahna: Mahna Mahna Mahn mahna mahna-na?
Logan: Okay......:smirk:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (somehow is teleported over to Logan and his roomies): Hi, Mr. Um ... what's your name again? *checks* Oh, Mr. Logan. Um ... you're not the same guy with the shaggy black hair and the claws, are you? Let's see. I know I have a map here, somewhere. *checks her scooter* Uh ... oh! Here's your basic run-down of everything in Hensonville. You'll find a comic shop in block A, a bookstore in block B, a library in block C ... I think that's it.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Um ... you're not the same guy with the shaggy black hair and the claws, are you?
Logan: Um, who wants to know?*Runs to the other end of hall and talks into wrist* I've been found out X-men. Should I abort mission? *Looks suspiciously at Cotterpin* Roger that. *Walks back over to cotterpin* You don't happen to be a mutant with your little green body and teleportation abilities?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Feeling somewhat better, we get back to the dorms. Thanksh Kelly.
Gonna nock off early, have fun kiddies.
*Maniacal cackling as the door to our room swings shut.

Last edited:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Beth and roomies send a bouquet of flowers to Kelly and Spike with a note "so sorry we missed the celebration, unforseen circumstances led us away from the Dorms yesterday. We wish you much happiness! Beth, Red and Cookie*

Beth: There's one down

*Another basket is sent to room 29, welcoming back one of our favorite dormers and sending them cheer, includes cookies that Cookie Monster did not even try to eat, some of which contain birdseed*

Red: Hope they like this.

*Finally a basket of muffins is sent to Ed's room just because*

Cookie: Me hopes this cheer him up.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (opens the door and finds flowers): Oh, how adorable! *tosses the flowers at the door, which then grow into the frame permanently* There! *dusts self off* And the best part is they won't need to be watered. It adds such a touch of sweetness to the door.

Cotterpin (to Logan): Um ... no. Kelly's heir to the Labyrinth. She asked the Goblin King for power. He was so surprised someone would actually say yes he agreed immediately. So, the teleportation thing was her idea. You'll find Ed and his roomies have magical skills too. And I'm a DOOZER, not a mutant. I am architect extraordinaire! :big_grin: Anyway, we're glad to see you in the Dorms! Stop by and say hi whenever you feel like it. *leaves for Doozer Dome*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Wraps the box of doughnuts and leaves it in front of the room next to ours. *Note reads: Thank you Beth, Cookie and Red.
*Skulks off to do some forum work. :busy:

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Logan::sleep: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....
Mahna Mahna: Mahna Mahna Mahna?
Snowths:*Pick up book that says How to speak Mahna*Doo doo doo doo?
Mahna Mahna: Mahnah! *Throws the book out the window*
Logan:Yaaaaaaaaawn! So whats up guys?
Mahna Mahna: Mahnuthing.
Snowths: Doo doo doo! *Points to Mahna Mahna*
Mahna Mahna:Mahnuhhhhhhhhhhhh...Mahnye. *Runs out the door*
Logan: Okay.....:confused:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*The door to room 3 opens and a blue furry hand pokes out to feel what is there*
Cookie: What this? *sniffs the box* Ohhhh doughnuts! Me happy monster!
Beth: What's going on out there?
Cookie: Doughnuts!
Beth: Are you going to share?
Cookie *Frowns slightly for a second, then smiles*: Yeah, me share
Beth: Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.