1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Cotterpin (sighs at the low turnout, starts to sing as plays): I can see what's happening. But they don't have a clue. Now they're in love, but WHERE'S the rest of them? Did they have stuff to do?

Pearl (sighs dreamily as the lights lower and turn blue to mimic night as fireflies flicker around and fairies sprinkle petals everywhere): The sweet caress of twilight ... there's magic everywhere .... And with all this romantic atmosphere -- a WEDDING'S in the air!

*a plaintive flute starts slow and then becomes more passionate*

Fairies (with goblins providing bass scatting): Can you feel the love tonight? The peace the evening brings? The world, for once -- in perfect harmony, with all its living things!
  2. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Spike (appears in a brief swirl of glitter, turned to the left, facing the back door of the Game Room, dressed in a rich black long-sleeved jacket, a white shirt with black tie, a silver chain on his shoulder, shiny black boots, and a red bandanna): So many t'ings ta tell her. How ta make her see? Da truth about my past? (sighs) Impossible. She'd turn away from me.

Kelly (appearing in the same fashion but facing right, dressed in a three-piece suit with black vest, black slacks, black shoes, a red long-sleeved blouse, and her hair in a curly ponytail with gold ivy in her hair with red leaves): He's holding back. He's hiding. But what? (shakes her head as dozens of red roses appear in her arms) I can't decide! Why won't he be the king I know he is -- the king I see inside?

All: Can you feel the love tonight? The peace the evening brings? The world, for once, in perfect harmony -- with all its living things? *music bridges in a romantic gentle instrumental*

Kelly (turns to Spike, who turns toward her, each taking each other's hands): All my life I've searched for the one who could make my heart sing. Every time you stand beside me -- I have everything. I only know you'll make me happy. *shrugs, smiles* That's all I need to know.

Spike (nods, smirking): After everyt'ing we've been t'rough, nobody treats me quite the same as you. I will follow you wherevah my heart shall lead. *caresses her cheek* You're all I evah need. I only know you'll make me happy. *chuckles* Dat's all I need ta know, toots.

All (singing loudly as they kiss): Can you feel the love tonight? You needn't look too far! Stealing through the night's uncertainties ... love is where they are!

Kelly (gently): And if he feels the love tonight -- in the way I do ....

Spike: It's enough, for this restless wanderah, just ... to be ... with you!

*The lights go back up, the room is returned to normal*
  3. The Count Moderator

Afterwards, at the party... *Quietly: Hey Kelly? Would you like to dance? BTW: It was a nice ceremony, we were just waiting for the right moment to celebrate. If you need to talk, you know my mailer's always open for you.
  4. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Spike (smirks to Ed): Considerin' I married her, may I dance wit' her instead? *chuckles*

Kelly (smiles sadly but politely): Thanks, Ed, but Spike and I are going to go have some private time alone. I'm happy to have the male of my dreams ... I just ... need some fresh air.

Spike (nods, pats Ed on the shoulder): Glad ya liked it, dough. I ain't an expert in fluffy stuff -- we were just sorta wingin' it.
  5. The Count Moderator

Sure... Thought you already danced though, no worries.

*Lets Kelly have her alone time. C'mon guys, we'll party another day. *Herds roomies and their dates out of the game room, whereupon both creepy couples depart in the Count's car, leaving me to change back into normal hangin' out clothes.
  6. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Newsie (leaves a note on Cait and Ailie's door): From the desk of room 2 ... We just wanted to thank you for your support. The wedding was a true joy and it wouldn't have been the same without you. We noticed you frequently popped in to see what was happening. Your attendance was much appreciated.

Kelly and Spike (dining at Scorched and Snowed)

Pearl (to Cotterpin): So ... how's that amusement park thingie goin', hon?

Cotterpin: Oh, it's a real big hit with all the Doozers! No hiccups, no trips to the medics -- it's great! I'm thinking of setting up something similar at that National Park south of here.

Pearl: Well, do me a favor, hon -- make some rides big enough to fit an ol' gal like me.

Cotterpin (nods, smiling): Oh, of course!
  7. BEAR Active Member

Bryan: Good ol' Suite 29, here we are!
    Big Bird: It's so nice to be back. I missed my nest here.
    Bryan: Yep. Well, we better start unpacking.
    Hoots: Hey, guys! You missed all the activity.
    Big Bird: Hi, Hoots!
    Bryan: What activity?
    Hoots: A couple o' kids tyin' the knot.
    Bryan: A wedding? Here?
    Big Bird: I love weddings! I was at Maria and Luis' wedding and it was a lot of fun. Oh..they loved each other so much. Still do! Haha!
    Bryan: Who got married?
    Hoots: Kelly and Spike. They live here in the Dorms now.
    Bryan: Hmm...don't think I know them. We should send them a little something though in honor of their day. Come on, Big Bird, let's go shopping!
    Big Bird: Okay!
    Hoots: Don't worry! I'll keep an eye on the place! Hehehe!
  8. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (sighs): So ... *grins to Spike* ... how do you want to spend your honeymoon?

Spike (chuckling, then sniffs): Dere's some new blood 'round here, toots.

Kelly (puts her arm around his): Well, follow your nose, Boots. *giggles, finding room 29*

Spike (breaks out roster): Hmm ... two birds an' a human. *licks lips*

Kelly (peeks at the roster): Ooooh! Big Bird and Hoots, huh? Neat! *both camp out in front of the door after knocking, ready to meet the most recent members*
  9. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Pearl (finds Kelly and Spike): Hey, y'all wanna go see if Ed wants ta head out an' get somethin'?

Kelly and Spike (shrug): Sure?

Newsie (nods, having been behind Pearl, goes to Ed's room): Mr. Ed ... wait, that didn't roll off the tongue quite right ... Ed, we were hoping you might join us on an excursion of some sort?
  10. The Count Moderator

Sure... *Is ready to leave. Though it's a nice quiet night out, rains are picking up a bit. Wonder what that means for dampened dwelling denizens. *Far-off dreamish look on my face, riding in the back seat of Kelly's car...
  11. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Spike (very uncomfortable in Kelly's compact car): So, Ed, what sorta place 'round here knocks your socks off, huh?

Newsie (facepalm): Darn it ... I should be announcing the weather report.

Cotterpin (on Newsie's lap): I don't think that would be very helpful. What's the point of telling people what's obviously out the window?

Newsie (smiles): How little you understand journalism, Cotterpin. We give the news. That is defined as any little fact we can come up with. It's not our fault if you know it already.

Cotterpin (scratching her head): Uh-huh...

Spike (gasps): LOOK OUT FOR DAT CAR!

Kelly (swerves, hits him on the arm): DON'T DO THAT!
  12. The Count Moderator

Hmm? Oh, let Kelly decide that, I trust her choice. *Low voice, besides, it's never good when we get asked where to go for a family dinner outing. Better to know where you're going to before leaving.
  13. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (laughs): Well, I was thinking picnic at the park ... but if it's raining, I'm really not in the mood to get soaked.

Spike (looks at map): Hmmm ... we got Everybody Eats, Christy's Bar & Grill ...

Cotterpin: Don't forget Scorched and Snowed!

Spike: Uh ... I don' like reminders dat Pangaea bit da dust. AN' ... I don't do "country". We also got a few movie t'eaters. You up for a movie, Ed?
  14. The Count Moderator

Sounds about fright. We could try the burger joint near one of those moviehouses, if everyone else's okay with that.
  15. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

All: Works for us!

Kelly (chuckles): And Ed? It's fine if we ask where you'd like to go. I was raised to focus on the guest, not have it the other way around. *drives to a moviehouse but they go into a burger place*
  16. The Count Moderator

Thanks Kell... My experience taught me it's best to know where you're headin' first. Everyone usually ends up agreeing just to avoid the hassle. Family stuff you understand.

Think I'll have the sweet bacon and onion rings version this time, splashed with a dash of cajun spice sauce. You guys know what to order? And I have no prob taking it to go if the movie's starting soon, I'm rully just along for the ride.
  17. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (grins at Ed): Hey, I'm heir to the Labyrinth, dude ... I'll move time and space. The movie will start when I say it will. *giggles* I'll have a double burger, no cheese, no mayo, with ketchup, mustard, lettuce, tomato, pickles and onions. Oh, yeah, and sweet tea and fries.

Spike: Largest piece o' heart attack you can come up wit'.

Cotterpin: Um ... nothing for me, thanks. I'll just take one of Kelly's fries.

Newsie: I believe I'll try one of those really small burgers, plain with ketchup.

Kelly (laughs): I always did hate it when people ordered plain burgers with condiments. So, Ed ... you have a favorite movie?
  18. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Pearl (leaves a picture of room 2's inhabitants on the door to their room and goes to bed)
  19. The Count Moderator

Yep... Several of 'em. *Leaves an onion ring out for Pin if she wants.

*OOC: Sleep beckons, sorry to post such a brief reply.
    Nighty-night, don't let the batty bats bite.
  20. The Count Moderator

*Slams door in a huff. Honestly, some people have no idea. Let's see how they fare minding an entire forum's content and then come complaining when someone injuriously questions their actions. Gaaaaa!
    *Leaves the dorms en route to the Rock & Roll Deli to cool down with the music and food they have there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.